PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Techniques thread?

DaVinciKittie
07-29-2003, 02:31 PM
OK. Several months ago there was this great thread about sexual techniques. A lot of guys posted on it (I think it was on the women\'s forum) and there was some really good stuff there. Bivonic posted about his nose/nipple stim. technique (and a few others), Bundyburger posted a couple (I think- hope I\'m not reaching again there Bundy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)... anyway, it seems to have gone missing. What the hell happened to it?! That was a kick ass thread! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

bundyburger
07-29-2003, 05:15 PM
Yeah, it was started by Lucky in January. Did a few different searches. It be gone.

It revealed information the general public is not to know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif The CIA must have deleted it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Holmes
07-29-2003, 05:22 PM
Damn.

Holmes

Elana
07-30-2003, 05:02 AM
I am lucky enough to own some of Bundy\'s unpublished work. Maybe if the $$$ is right, I may consider sharing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

belgareth
07-30-2003, 05:12 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yeah, it was started by Lucky in January. Did a few different searches. It be gone.

It revealed information the general public is not to know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif The CIA must have deleted it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The moderators have been asking about it too. Nobody seems to know where it went.

DaVinciKittie
07-30-2003, 11:29 AM
I am lucky enough to own some of Bundy\'s unpublished work. Maybe if the $$$ is right, I may consider sharing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Awwww, c\'mon Elana... Be a pal and share! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Skyy
07-30-2003, 12:47 PM

Would you give it to a cute young male with a big strong flexible tongue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
07-31-2003, 06:32 AM

Would you give it to a cute young male with a big strong flexible tongue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy.....I have a good feeling that you don\'t need any tips. Maybe you could share some of your stories with us ladies.

I could never share my Bundy originals. They were custom made for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif