PDA

View Full Version : OMG !

frenchie
07-29-2003, 12:50 AM
hi all,
Went to a new friend\'s place this week-end. I had only seen her once and talked to her only 5\' as we were with a lot of people. She invited some of us to her place but I was the only one to go. Anyway...
Put some of this good WAGG+NPAw mix - no more than 4 small sprays (not like with the Edge bottle) in several steps.
I look about 38-40, she\'s just 31.

was it pheros ? was it not ? I don\'t really care but it surely helped... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif we didn\'t eat, didn\'t drink, didn\'t sleep... that was just wild sex and we couldn\'t stop it... we wanted it so much... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif just went out of the house for a little walk, held hands on the street, kissed in the car... and then couldn\'t wait to go back home and (back to the beginning of the story)...

Something I wanted to share, though most of you are heteros and guys and maybe some of you don\'t care : I am a lesbian but this was my first sexual experience with a woman, and I can\'t find the words, it\'s just magic... first experience, a huge, wonderful, magic thing... it was so important for us to hold hands and kiss on the street (not that easy when you\'re gay), feeling so much freedom. I was so scared before, so shy, and it\'s so natural...

just wanted to share...
Frenchie

proteus
07-29-2003, 01:21 AM
Outstanding Frenchie, just outstanding!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sounds like it was an incredible weekend for you and her and I\'m happy for you.

akinu
07-29-2003, 01:36 AM
Yeah that was very helpful. I wonder what was the role of WAGG in this hit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

tallmacky
07-29-2003, 02:30 AM
Hell yeah Frenchie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

xvs
07-29-2003, 04:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yeah that was very helpful. I wonder what was the role of WAGG in this hit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Seems like WAGG could also stand for \"What A Great Gal\"!

bundyburger
07-29-2003, 04:49 AM
Frenchie,

\'onya mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
07-29-2003, 05:13 AM
Welcome Home!!!

akinu
07-29-2003, 07:06 AM

Seems like WAGG could also stand for \"What A Great Gal\"!

Yeah, actually I wonder about WAGG\'s effects on frenchie. Check out the descriptions: <font color=\"blue\"> I can\'t find the words, it\'s just magic... first experience, a huge, wonderful, magic thing... </font> and <font color=\"red\"> feeling so much freedom. I was so scared before, so shy, and it\'s so natural... </font>

Although it seems that WAGG mostly effected her friend, what WAGG did to frenchie gives us a glimpse of WAGG\'s real benefits for guys.

Thanks frenchie!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
07-29-2003, 07:17 AM
Yes, very encouraging news Frenchie! Thanks for the post!

Holmes

akinu
07-29-2003, 10:34 AM
After thinking about frenchie\'s success I realized its greater implications on my situation. May help some phero underachievers.

Usual holy grails made up of NONE seem not to work for certain body chems and/or certain social situations. As I cant \"check\" whether my body chem sucks (as I dont know how to) I emphasize on social situations. Some girls are naturally more shieled and come off as emotionless, cold and non-sexual in public. -none is not going to lure them all closer, it has not easing factors and only makes them feel that feeling of a strong sexual attraction which with they would be more alert to \"try\" and ignore and show dis-interest.

Why high doses of NOL or RONE (SOE) works better for me can be explained. I have a huge majority of above mentioned chicks around. With a overdose of -nol the giddiness, the drunk like behavior of women is expected. These girls feel less bound by society and comfortable with you, so they should cut loose.

Now lets turn back to frenchie\'s experience. Being a lesbian must be difficult in above average conservative French society. Thus her inhibition is as expected. But after NPA/w and WAGG (if only I knew whats in WAGG; though I know that NPA/w has NONE which confuses me) she could ignore the society and BOOM!

Thus, it wont be utterly stupid to switch to womens\' products if you are failing with NONE. May I humbly suggest newbies to focus on this point? Of course I can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SwingerMD
07-29-2003, 07:38 PM
Frenchie,

Wow! What is the ratio of WAGG:NPA/w in your mix. I have WAGG and I am waiting for an order of NPA/w (amoung other things). I\'m headed down to LA for a Swing dance camp and if I get the NPA/w before I leave, I\'ll try your mix.

---------------------

<font color=\"red\"> -SwingerMD </font>

frenchie
07-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Proteus,
thanks for your message ! you are the inventor of this mix, aren\'t you ? it should be called by your name ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

--------------

Swinger,
the mix is WAGG + NPAw 1:1. Either 2 drops of each, or no more than 4 sprays (1 spray is about half a drop). That makes it between 2 and 4 drops.

Frenchie

CJ01
08-01-2003, 01:00 PM
Yeah frenchie! Congratulations, you´ve finally gone and done it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif . What did I tell you..?

Hey, does this mean that you´ve gotten over this other lady and moved on, because it sure it sounds like it.-GOOD

Well now that you´ve got one up on me, I guess you´ve got some tips for me in terms of ahem, some things.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
08-03-2003, 12:11 PM
bumping just in case. frenchie when you get time from your own `bumping´.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I´ve got a target myself....hhmm, well sort of... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
CJ

Watcher
08-04-2003, 09:41 PM
Bumpy

CJ01
08-05-2003, 02:00 AM
I´ll probably freak if the going gets sexy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif and make a sharp exit but still, you never know ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
08-07-2003, 08:45 AM
frenchie, does your `friend´ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif know you´re using pheros at all?

proteus
08-07-2003, 02:54 PM
Proteus,
thanks for your message ! you are the inventor of this mix, aren\'t you ? it should be called by your name ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Frenchie

This mix should be called \"Frenchie\" - it has a nice ring to it and this is the best hit story I\'ve read on this board in ages!!!!!

Xehupatl
08-19-2003, 11:11 AM
This mix should be called \"Frenchie\"

YES! and when you use it on someone, you\'Re \"frenching\" them ... lol .. I R FUNNY!

frenchie
08-19-2003, 10:10 PM
wow ! how good for my ego... just kidding... thanks everyone !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif