PDA

View Full Version : Psychotic suggestions....

Sinbard
07-28-2003, 04:56 PM
I\'ve been wondering about this since about a week after I started using mones. I think the idea first came to me in a very packed house-dance club and I haven\'t been able to shift the little psychotic voice in the back of my head urging me to try it out.

What kind of effects would you expect (realistically) if you were to disperse say, an entire bottle of NPA/m in the middle of a nightclub dancefloor?

Or how about into an office/building air-humidifying or cooling system?

(ps. yes, this probably belongs in the humour section... except I\'m being deadly serious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

Ash
07-28-2003, 05:42 PM
\"psychotic voice\", \"deadly serious\"

You\'re creeping me out just a little today Sinbard.

belgareth
07-28-2003, 06:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

What kind of effects would you expect (realistically) if you were to disperse say, an entire bottle of NPA/m in the middle of a nightclub dancefloor?

Or how about into an office/building air-humidifying or cooling system?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Other than the terrible waste? Why would you want too and are you willing to take responsibility for any repercussions?

Watcher
07-28-2003, 09:01 PM
Its been tried in a german movie theature and 17% higher attendance and receipts from the popcorn bar was the result over a 3 month period.

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-28-2003, 09:20 PM
I really don\'t think it\'s a good idea, but it would be interesting to see what happens. I don\'t like to mess with people that much... it\'s demented.

Charisma
07-28-2003, 09:38 PM
Here (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=87265&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=machine&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searc hpage=0&amp;Limit=250&amp;Old=1month&amp;Main=87265&amp;Search=tru e#Post87265\")\'s a related post by nonscents. Very interesting link!