PDA

View Full Version : Mones' effect on you

manchorito
07-27-2003, 06:58 PM
I have read a lot about mones giving you a rush, and EO\'s making you feel relaxed, etc. What are the different reactions to different mones and EO\'s? That would make a good list for keepers.

P.S.
If you wanted a girl to be more relaxed around you so you can do more stuff (sexually) with her, could you secretly drop some stuff on her to make her more relaxed, what should you put on her? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sinbard
07-28-2003, 07:05 AM
Heh, I\'d love to know how you intend to secretly put mones onto a girl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, personally, with AE/m, I found the first time I used it I had about a 5hr headrush, butterflies in my stomach, a slight sense of detachment/spacing out, and my resting heart rate went from 50 to 80 (for about 3hrs)

Those effects became less apparant over the next week or so, and now I just have a feeling of well-being when I\'m wearing it.

Hope that\'s the kind of thing you were looking for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
07-28-2003, 07:27 AM
Sinbard, did you get that kind of rush when using other mones as well, or just AE?

What is it about AE that induces those responses (hence, my -rone question in the other thread...)

What do you mean by a feeling of \"well-being?\" Mental, physical, etc?

Holmes

manchorito
07-28-2003, 08:10 AM
So technically you are getting high off of mones, thats kinda odd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-28-2003, 10:37 AM
When I first started.....SOE would get me happy and a bit silly. I think you are a jack ass if you are using pheromones for evil and sinful activities... I find that they are most useful to influence people for business, or to help with moods in a social situation...... It seems like you don\'t give a rats ass about the girl, you just want to violate her.

manchorito
07-28-2003, 11:03 AM
Woa, chill out, this isn\'t a forum to see how many assumptions you can come up with and insult others, it\'s just to learn. Oh, and by the way, if you think I am trying to violate someone, look at what you are doing, Pheromones are basically tricking a girl into liking you, that would make you violating them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. So don\'t think you are some saint, keep your feelings to yourself and let us get our questions answered.

Skyy
07-28-2003, 11:06 AM
Cigarette smoke contains -rone...

Sinbard
07-28-2003, 04:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sinbard, did you get that kind of rush when using other mones as well, or just AE?

What is it about AE that induces those responses (hence, my -rone question in the other thread...)

What do you mean by a feeling of \"well-being?\" Mental, physical, etc?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I only have AE at the moment, but am planning on a TE/m or NPA/m purchase, and also either some cops or WAGG.

As for the sense of well-being, I mean that my usual inner-rage is quite adequately quelled and I feel more peaceful

Sinbard
07-28-2003, 04:49 PM
So technically you are getting high off of mones, thats kinda odd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Heh, I was until the effects wore off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ash
07-28-2003, 05:58 PM
manchorito, Chill out yourself! I picked up a little of the pervert/stalker/creep from your question too. Maybe you could use a little of that charm and your winning ways to get what you want from your girlfriend/victim.

Charisma
07-28-2003, 09:55 PM
manchorito, Chill out yourself! I picked up a little of the pervert/stalker/creep from your question too.

Dito! Like putting drugs in a girl\'s soda... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Greg
07-29-2003, 01:25 PM
Anyway, personally, with AE/m, I found the first time I used it I had about a 5hr headrush, butterflies in my stomach, a slight sense of detachment/spacing out, and my resting heart rate went from 50 to 80 (for about 3hrs)

Yes! Exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday! I am new to pheromones and new to this board (obviously) and my first try of some AE/m yesterday had the same \"drug\" effect on me. I was pretty much worthless the entire day; I couldn\'t concentrate on anything and when people would talk to me, I just kinda zoned out. Eventually, the feeling wore off and I felt normal again. Today I am not wearing any but may try some later when I go out. Maybe 3-6 drops...I dunno.

manchorito
07-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Quote:
manchorito, Chill out yourself! I picked up a little of the pervert/stalker/creep from your question too.

Dito! Like putting drugs in a girl\'s soda...

Lay off, I\'m not some stalker, you guys are all tricking the opposite sex, so it is basically no difference. I was just wondering if anybody has done that. Oh, and Dead Koby, thanks for calling me a jackass for getting \"high\" off of mones, when infact I never have done that, I have only heard of that. Read better next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
07-29-2003, 02:06 PM
my first try of some AE/m yesterday had the same \"drug\" effect on me. I was pretty much worthless the entire day; I couldn\'t concentrate on anything and when people would talk to me, I just kinda zoned out. Eventually, the feeling wore off and I felt normal again. Today I am not wearing any but may try some later when I go out. Maybe 3-6 drops...I dunno.

Jeeeeezus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So there are some here for whom AE/m wrecks their concentration and yet others who claim it to streamline their concentration/focus...what the dillyo?

Greg, what specifically was the effect for you? Did it just make you zone out, or did you notice a \"rush\" at first...?

I just received some myself, but (obviously) haven\'t been able to try it out yet...

Thanks.

Holmes

JohnnyM
07-29-2003, 02:53 PM
Jeeeeezus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So there are some here for whom AE/m wrecks their concentration and yet others who claim it to streamline their concentration/focus...what the dillyo?

Very interesting. I am BRAND new to this stuff, and I have only AE/m thus far – I’ve used it only twice. The first time I used it before martial arts training one day - hey there\'s a fine woman there I\'m interested in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif And it did not affect me like this at all... but it was a very hard workout, an hours worth of very heavy aerobic-style activity. But the second time I tried three drops instead of two and I did notice an odd fogginess on the brain, but nothing like what has been described here. I\'ll definitely track how things go next time.

Greg
07-29-2003, 05:37 PM
Greg, what specifically was the effect for you? Did it just make you zone out, or did you notice a \"rush\" at first...?

I love the smell of it...yesterday, it kinda had the \"drugged\" effect on me for about 5 hours...i was absolutely worthless...couldn\'t concentrate at the office, heart rate was high, and i felt like i could run down Pine Street at 200 mph...I couldn\'t stop pacing around my office. Yet at the same time felt mentally sluggish. When I went to WalMart, I forgot what I was even there to buy. I ended up walking away with only 2 items that I came there for and later remembered the rest. So I guess the best way to describe it was: mentally clouded/sluggish but physically vibrant.

Holmes
07-29-2003, 06:12 PM
\"Physically vibrant\" is always good...unless that means totally freaking out and getting all \"Tommy Lee\" about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Then we gots a proglem...

Really though, mentally sluggish/physically vibrant sounds like a mighty weird combo...

Holmes