PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question Here

Thule
07-27-2003, 05:21 PM
Hey, I\'m new to the pheromones but I read through all of the newbie stuff and forum and decided I\'m going to give it a shot. What I\'m wondering is what to get started with. I get the impression that SOE, Alter Ego, and NPA are the staples that you apply in different places in different amounts. I\'m 140 lb, 5\'9, 17, and decent looking (7 on hot or not) and generally a \"nice guy\" more than alpha. What\'s the best thing to use for that kind of situation, especially if I don\'t want to use any kind of cover cologne?
Thanks

unDeNiable
08-01-2003, 09:23 AM
You have to test it out to find what is right for you. There is no set amount. Start off using small dosages and work your way up. You\'ll eventually find the right mix.

U_D /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

akinu
08-01-2003, 09:45 AM
See! We got a cute information circulation. Newbies answering newcomers, Veterans answering newbies, pros answering veterans etc.. This way pros wont have to answer a question 1000th time and newbies get their answers. I wanna cry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mtnjim
08-01-2003, 09:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
See! We got a cute information circulation. Newbies answering newcomers, Veterans answering newbies, pros answering veterans etc.. This way pros wont have to answer a question 1000th time and newbies get their answers. I wanna cry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Delegate, delegate, delegate!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif