PDA

View Full Version : Turkish customs?

MysteriousMan
07-27-2003, 07:05 AM
Hi,

I plan a research trip to turkey in september. Research topic: New Edge Essences (both), A1, AE, SoE... in different social situations of a club that is marked as good for singles.

Are there problems with the customs?

MysteriousMan

MysteriousMan
07-27-2003, 07:10 AM
P.S.
Yes, I will share extracts of my diary :-)

oscar
07-27-2003, 08:50 AM
MysteriousMan,

There are no restrictions on andro products listed on the U.S Department of State travel page for Turkey, but there are certain precautionary measures I would take just to be sure of avoiding problems or seizures wherever you travel.

If the original packaging of a product looks innocent enough, simply pack it in a shaving kit with other toiletries and it shouldn\'t call attention to itself. This is especially applicable to a fragranced product that WILL stand up to a \"sniff test\" by customs agents, appearing to merely be a cologne/grooming product.

Where the packaging has labeling indicating any of the phero contents, try to either remove that part of the label inconspicuously, or use your finger and a little spit to rub it enough to make the contents listing illegible. Just make sure the rest of the original label has some degree of \"wear\" on it too or it will look suspicious.

The measures above will probably work for the Edge Essentials, AE, and SOE, but A1 will be more of a challenge. No way you should carry that in its original bottle. It looks WAY too much like something illegal! Maybe try spiking some of the other products or a cologne with A1 before you start your trip.

Lastly, don\'t take along much more than you\'re going to need to use while you\'re away. If your stuff DOES get seized, or even stolen in transit, you don\'t want to lose any more than you have to. Get some clean empty bottles and put what you won\'t be using abroad in them before leaving so you\'ll definitely have some left when you get home.

Bon Voyage! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
07-27-2003, 11:08 AM
Hey,

Send a PM. Im from Turkey, I will explain the procedure.