PDA

View Full Version : light fragrance

rocket
07-26-2003, 08:06 PM
Hello. I\'m looking for the light fragrances for men. Any recommendation? Thanks.

scratchnsniff
07-26-2003, 08:56 PM
For cover, I went with the recommended Acqua di Gio. It is fresh, light, and finishes with the faint hint of citrus.

If you\'re talking essential oils, don\'t look at me.

Scratchnsniff (I said don\'t look at me!)

Holmes
07-27-2003, 06:14 AM
For light fragrances, I\'d definitely put in another big vote for Acqua Di Gio, and might add Commes Des Garcons \"White\" or Bvlgari \"White Tea\" to the list. Demeter Pick-Me-Up Sprays (like \"Sugarcane\") are pretty light as well.

Oh, and Creed\'s \"Neroli Sauvage\" is nice, too.

Holmes

Charisma
07-27-2003, 09:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hello. I\'m looking for the light fragrances for men. Any recommendation? Thanks.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Dune (pur homme), Happy (for men).

Charisma
07-27-2003, 09:52 PM
For light fragrances, I\'d definitely put in another big vote for Acqua Di Gio, and might add Commes Des Garcons \"White\" or Bvlgari \"White Tea\" to the list. Demeter Pick-Me-Up Sprays (like \"Sugarcane\") are pretty light as well.

Oh, and Creed\'s \"Neroli Sauvage\" is nice, too.

Holmes

The \'regular\' Bulgari (pour homme) is also pretty light.

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-28-2003, 10:33 AM
I\'ve gotten terrific results with Jovan NRG smells great, lasts a long time.... girls like it.

Skyy
07-28-2003, 11:00 AM
Honestly I like the smell of Acqua Di Gio, but seriously everyone and there mom have it. When I choose a fragrence I like I also look to see how popular it is. I know many people will say well their popular for a reason, but sriously who wants to go out smelling like every other guy outthere? Not me

scratchnsniff
07-28-2003, 11:06 AM
Honestly I like the smell of Acqua Di Gio, but seriously everyone and there mom have it. When I choose a fragrence I like I also look to see how popular it is. I know many people will say well their popular for a reason, but sriously who wants to go out smelling like every other guy outthere? Not me

That\'s what the mones are for, to not smell like every other guy out there. Hopefully, someone will notice that your Acqua smells even better than everyone else\'s and think, \"It\'s gotta be the man.\"

Scratchnsniff (It\'s just not the same as \"It\'s gotta be the shoes.\")

Skyy
07-28-2003, 11:11 AM

That\'s what the mones are for, to not smell like every other guy out there. Hopefully, someone will notice that your Acqua smells even better than everyone else\'s and think, \"It\'s gotta be the man.\"

Scratchnsniff (It\'s just not the same as \"It\'s gotta be the shoes.\")

Well like I was tryign to say, i\'d rather be \'unique &amp; different\'. Which I am. if 49 guys in a room wear the same colongue and 1 is different im sure he\'ll stand out, thats what I go for.

Holmes
07-28-2003, 12:29 PM
I totally agree, Skyy. That\'s also what prompted me to look for and find stuff that not everyone might be wearing. And it worked, as more than a few times I\'d heard things like \"mmmmmm, wow, I don\'t recognize that scent...what is it?\" So different can be really good, except when it\'s something waaay out there like, say, \"Eau De Tyson\'s Boxing Trunks\" or \"May Flowers, Golden Showers.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually, I read somewhere here that \"Mobley\" by Mobley is a good one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes