PDA

View Full Version : Please help my friend

Ash
07-25-2003, 03:34 PM
Hi Ladies!!!! I have a friend who needs some help. I met a very HOT Australian woman online. She\'s married but has a lover because her husband (whom she loves) is a once a month kind of guy and she\'s a three times a day kind of girl. Which is my kind of girl but, sadly, I live in Washington State. What would be the best recommendation for her to ware around the house to help wake up this guy\'s libido?
Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!
Ash

Andy
07-25-2003, 06:00 PM
I\'d advise her to wear nuthin\' at all ... well, that would help to get my libido up really fast.

Ash
07-25-2003, 06:27 PM
Andy, you clever lad you. NOT!!!! But I am grateful to have you point out that I should have put in a few more details. My friend is 5\' 5\" @ 106. She has a very tight and cute little butt and great breasts. She\'s a very, very beautiful woman and quite sexy so, she ain\'t the problem.

Andy
07-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Thanx for sharing the details, they are quite important. Looks like she has everything a man can be attracted to. I fear there isn\'t much that she can do if she\'s that beautiful. There must be something seriously wrong with her hubby, how old are the two ?

BassMan
07-25-2003, 06:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi Ladies!!!! I have a friend who needs some help. I met a very HOT Australian woman online. She\'s married but has a lover because her husband (whom she loves) is a once a month kind of guy and she\'s a three times a day kind of girl. Which is my kind of girl but, sadly, I live in Washington State. What would be the best recommendation for her to ware around the house to help wake up this guy\'s libido?
Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!
Ash

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
The short answer:

I\'m gonna assume that she indeed wants to keep this guy, because this is going to take a little effort on her part.

Most men are pretty vulnerable sexually right before they cum. If she learns to work him when he\'s really close to getting off, she can get him to reveal his deepest sex fantasies. Once she figures out what\'s in his head, she can pretty much do anything to him she likes :-). If she\'s looking to dress up, dress to role-play his fantasies. If that doesn\'t get him going, she _needs_ a lover.

The long answer:

PM me.

Ash
07-25-2003, 07:02 PM
She is 28 and he is 39. They have been married for about 10 years and she doesn\'t want to leave.

BassMan, I was thinking of something more along the lines of the best mone to use. I mean that\'s why we\'re here right?

BassMan
07-25-2003, 07:05 PM
She is 28 and he is 39. They have been married for about 10 years and she doesn\'t want to leave.

BassMan, I was thinking of something more along the lines of the best mone to use. I mean that\'s why we\'re here right?

Sorry. I mis-read your post.

-Bass

EXIT63
07-26-2003, 03:23 AM
I\'ve got an idea. Slap that idiot right in the head.

EPMomma
07-28-2003, 08:15 AM
See, you get all these men on the Women\'s Forum making \"humorous\" comments instead of helping the guy with his question. Knock it off.

My hubby is also significantly less interested in sex than I am. I have been able to increase the frequency a little bit (but not too much) by using PI/w (3 drops) with PCC 8 to 10 inches on neck, wrists and just below my navel. Frequency has improved a little, but the quality (particularly the intensity) has increased tremendously since trying this combo.

Still, if she\'s really a three-times-a-day kind of gal, no combination of mones are going to change his desire that much. With all due respect to your friend, someone who needs that much sex sounds like she might have issues to discuss with a therapist...

Elana
07-28-2003, 11:40 AM
someone who needs that much sex sounds like she might have issues to discuss with a therapist...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Why? Sounds healthy to me. The woman loves sex. We all have different sex drives.

EPMomma
07-28-2003, 12:29 PM
You\'re right, Elana. I projected my biases onto Ash\'s friend and that wasn\'t right. It\'s just that I can\'t imagine three times a day being sustainable and still having enough time to do anything else in your life. And perhaps the three times a day comment was not meant to be taken literally.

I do stand by my earlier point, though, that if there is that much difference between their two sex drives, her using mones is not going to make up the difference.

EXIT63
07-28-2003, 04:27 PM
Yes Dear

Elana
07-29-2003, 04:46 AM
I do stand by my earlier point, though, that if there is that much difference between their two sex drives, her using mones is not going to make up the difference.

I totally agree with that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif