PDA

View Full Version : My past wagg results sorta

Skyy
07-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Well this mix was in cojunction with both npa mens and womens formula but i know a lot of people described wagg hits but mine wernt like there, but to get a more clear view i will post the types of hits i got or reastions that is.

Example #1 I was talking to a girl and she started telling me a shitload of stuff i mean like how much money she makes etc down to where she lived to what she did every weekend etc etc just BASIC stuff NOTHING LIKE THE \"I dont know why im telling you this but...\" reaction ive been reading about. Also the girl wouldnt shuit the [bad word] up when i tried to leave and kept talking abouth herself and etc etc i mean I guess she felt comfortable with me to tell me this [bad word], but at the same time it wasnt EXACTLY the types of hits I expected.

Example #2 I ran into old girl friends and they were with a bunch of girls. I know normally people get excited when they see someone they havent seen for a while but they were a little overboard. All all very excited to see me. I actually got away with a lot of Kino on 1 of their friend sthat didnt even know me!. And when I had to leave 2 of them were very sad and said that I couldnt go, but i really had to!

Any thouhgts?

proteus
07-25-2003, 02:27 PM
Guy, if a lady is talking her head off to you she obviously feels comfortable around you. IMO this is exactly what you want, to get her talking and just lead things where you want to go. I\'ve always found the hardest thing when you first meet a lady is getting her to open up to you and start talking freely. Once she does IMO you\'re in as long as you know what to do next. This is why I say the -nol pheros are in a way underrated on this board as many try to get the instant sexual hits through -none, and to me, while this has some merit, it\'s more likely that you\'ll actually get a date/second date whatever with a lady who likes talking to you, and if she is talking non-stop, she\'ll wonder why afterwards, \"wow, he\'s such an interesting guy - we talked all night etcetc I really must see him again\". So if I were you I\'d repeat that phero combo as it seemed to work for you.

Skyy
07-25-2003, 02:45 PM
I know it was a good sign. My so called WAGG hits are on a different level that what i\'ve been reading, thats all. Im just wondering if maybe i\'m using the minimum dosage and getting small results, but at the same time curious to try more, but I dont want to OD.... The bottle says 1-2 drops on clothing. I\'m going to assume those 1-2 drops are them its poured out from the bottle itself, so maybe i can get away with 3 eye dropper drops safely since there is a drastic difference in size. Well WAGG works, I know it does these 2 hits were an example of my night, they\'re were many more, but I felt these 2 would be best discussed.

proteus
07-26-2003, 05:49 AM
I\'ve found that 2 drops is all I really need with WAGG - it is a interesting phero product, and still trying to see what other pheros work best with it. So far it seems to work best (for me) with NPA/w as I already posted in another thread or AE. I\'ve tried it with NPA/m and TE/m and perhaps I use too much of those but I definitely notice neg. OD reactions with them when used with WAGG.

Holmes
07-26-2003, 05:56 AM
Proteus,
So the combo of WAGG/AE has worked for you? How much of each? And where?

Holmes

proteus
07-26-2003, 06:26 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Proteus,
So the combo of WAGG/AE has worked for you? How much of each? And where?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes, it\'s the only none product that I\'ve seen pos. results when combined with WAGG. I use 2 drops of WAGG and two Very tiny dabs of AE - in this case, it seems the less AE the better. The hits I get tend to be lots of touchy feely stuff from her, and what to me seems very clear sexual arousal (very erect nipples for one)