PDA

View Full Version : For you "Skeptics"......I KNOW I'm not imagining!!

LadyWithQuestions
07-24-2003, 06:38 PM
Just a note to you skeptics of my most recent noticeable \"results\" from wearing my new experimental invisible \"fragrances.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

First of all, I\'ve DEFINITELY noticed changes in the people around me......MUCH more friendly; the men MUCH more talkative, agressive, friendlier, and even flirty; and even the WOMEN are much more friendly, open, and affectionate around me.

But one of the most dramatic results of all is from one of the postmen at my post-office. I manage a home business and do most of my shipping at the post-office during my lunch hour from work. The men there have ALWAYS been friendly and helpful and outgoing to me. But since I started wearing my new Pheromones, one of them in particular has been turning into a blubbering FOOL when I come in.

I noticed right away that he was staring at me intently, as well as absently, the first day I walked in wearing my new products. NOW.......every time I walk in, he literally lights up like a light bulb and has this stupid, silly grin on his face the whole time I\'m there~! Today was the MOST noticeable of all. Mind you, I\'m there on my LUNCH BREAK, when things are HOPPING busy. (It\'s a big city post office.) He lit up like a Christmas Tree as soon as I walked in the door and, even though another lady helped me at a different register, he kept staring at me......as if trying to get my attention~! I was ALMOST embarrassed by his staring and by the foolish, silly grin plastered across his face. There were PLENTY of customers lined up waiting for service, but he ignored them and kept staring at me as if wanting to get my attention.

I FINALLY looked politely at the poor man and nodded and he walked half-way over from his register to stand closer to the other lady\'s register and said: \"How are YOU, young lady?\" (He\'s always very cordial, helpful, and friendly, but has NEVER greeted me like that~!!!) I smiled politely and kept my attention on the lady that was taking care of me. It was almost EMBARRASSING and quite noticeable.

It was SO unusual and SO out-of-character and SO strange that I have NO DOUBT whatsoever that it is the result of the pheromones~!!! I have been wearing a combination of PI/w and PCC every day to work, so that\'s what he\'s been \"smelling\" on me for the past couple of days. I WISH you all could see just HOW funny this man was......nearly falling all OVER himself and looking VERY silly and boyish with that bright-eyed GRIN plastered all over his face, combined with the intense staring. It was almost EERIE~!!!

Well, just thought I\'d share my latest \"experiences\" for the benefit of your skeptics out there that have doubt in these products. I\'M A BELIEVER NOW and will surely keep you posted as any NEW and funny experiences come my way. It\'s almost too funny and too much FUN to stop now~! (LOL) Even the guy at the Taco Bell window came running back before I drove off to ask if he had given me a FORK~!!!! That was just TOO funny~!

Ok, just had to share. You can call me crazy and even say that I\'m just imagining things, but I have NO DOUBT that the poor postman was defintely affected in SOME way by my new \"fragrance.\" Glad to know it actually works.

Good luck to all~!
LWQ

Sexyredhead
07-24-2003, 07:36 PM
Great!!! I\'m so glad you\'re getting some great results. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-24-2003, 07:54 PM
Sweet! It\'s nice to see a hit story! Keep em comin\' LWQ, and feel free to add details about the pheros you used (which product, number of drops/inches, reactions, etc), especially when you\'re trying out new ones or mixes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
07-25-2003, 04:39 AM
Looks like you\'ve got a winning combination...Now go WREAK HAVOC!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brian
08-01-2003, 03:48 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifGreat story LadyWithQuestions. Keep them coming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enticing
08-02-2003, 12:03 PM
LWQ - too cool! I don\'t doubt a word of it, because stuff like that has happenned to me too.

I am a nurse, and three situations I can think of right off the top of my head .. One day I ws in the lowest of moods but walked into the elevator with my smidge of TE on, and the black male housekeeper goes \"Hi how are you this morning?\" and I\'m like \"(sigh) Fine...\" He goes \"You certainly are! Mmm mm mmm...\" LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif At first I was like \"wtf?\" But then I rememebred the mones.

There\'s also an orderly who is like Mr. Christian \'Have you found Jesus yet\' followed by \'Don\'t hug me I\'m a married man!\" to ALWAYS greeting me with a warm hug in the morning, and he doesn\'t keep reminding people that he is married anymore.

And lastly, one particular physician - if you were a fan at all of St. Elsewhere, he could be compared to Dr. Mark Craig - very fussy, demanding, high standards, and at times, a real pr!ck. Only the real life Dr. Craig I work with is tall, tan, white haired, handsome, very starched, austere, and a big family guy. Scary surgeon to deal with, though, if you didn\'t know your stuff. A few years back I found myself toe to toe in a yelling match with him, his face and neck turning bright red because I didn\'t back down!

Anyway, you wouldn\'t even know it\'s the same guy now. Maybe he\'s settled down somewhat, but he flirts all the time with me. Another elevator ride, he stepped on and I said \"I would imagine you want the third floor.\" and he said \"I\'ve been wondering about that imagination of yours\" so I reply \"Well. If you only knew ...\" He says \"I am afraid to ask!\" Sexual innuendo in a crowded elevator, trust me, is not something you\'d expect out of this \'Medical Pillar\'.

Something about close quarters, like elevators, and mones. Big fun!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif