PDA

View Full Version : More Questions about PPA and PCC

LadyWithQuestions
07-24-2003, 06:15 PM
I will be anxious to try my new PPA, but wondered if anyone had any luck at mixing OTHER scented oils (or otherwise) with it ?? I opened the bottle and smelled the product, but can\'t determine exactly WHAT it smells like. The advertisement for it says it smells like \"vanilla/coconut\" (or something like that), but I can\'t quite determine the fragrance. It\'s nearly a stale-musky smell. Has anyone complained of the particular \"fragrance\" or \"odor\" with this product?? It didn\'t necessarily smell \"BAD,\" per-sey, but I just wanted to make sure that I asked if it needed to be mixed with another scented oil and/or if this was even safe or advisable?? Otherwise, I\'ll be happy to wear it alone.

My other question is.......... I currently wear my PCC with my PI/w because the PCC is JUST copulins and no pheromones. The PPA looks to have Pheromones INCLUDED with the mixture, so is it ok to just wear it alone or is it advisable to wear it WITH the PI/w as well, just as I do with the PCC??

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

LadyWithQuestions
07-25-2003, 01:16 AM
Update:

Ok, I tried on the PPA last night before bed and it doesn\'t smell as musky as I thought. In fact it DOES have sort of a vanilla/coconut/fruity fragrance to it. It doesn\'t last long, though, and I wondered if there is any OTHER \"smell\" or \"odor\" left over after the original one wears off. Does anyone know?? I know we can\'t usually smell our own body odors, so I want to make sure that I don\'t \"stink\" when the original fragrance wears off. But It\'s NOT unpleasant at all, in case my first post scared someone from trying it. It\'s a very nice, \"yummy\" fragrance.

Would LOVE to hear comments/reports/experiences from others who have tested and tried PPA as well. I\'ll surely keep you posted as well. Too bad I won\'t see my postman today to \"test it out.\" (LOL)

As Always,
LWQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif