PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Soaps?

Holmes
07-24-2003, 04:54 AM
Has anyone tried these? Do they work?

Holmes

EXIT63
07-24-2003, 04:57 AM
I\'ve never tried them but wouldn\'t you be applying them, then rinsing them off? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-24-2003, 06:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve never tried them but wouldn\'t you be applying them, then rinsing them off? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My guess would be that the fragrence absorbs into the skin... kind of like TE does for me... regardless of how much I wash, it takes two days for it to be gone.

Holmes
07-24-2003, 07:16 AM
Two days...really? So the stuff is on you for a while no matter what? Does that go for other pheros, too?

I recall seeing those soaps offered with either -none or copulins. I wonder if the copulins version would make sense (in addition to AE, etc.) or if it would end up being too strong an application...

Holmes

abductor
07-24-2003, 10:38 AM
I don´t know! but soaps does not kill the pheros?

BassMan
07-24-2003, 11:00 AM
Has anyone tried these? Do they work?

Holmes

I added some Sandalwood Edge to a bottle of Bronner\'s peppermint soap once on the theory that it would behave like a freshly washed off OD, which somebody was having luck with at the time.

I didn\'t really notice much effect.

Get a really good patchouli soap - Caswell Massey comes to mind. The patchouli _will_ stay on your body, and many women love the smell.

Holmes
07-24-2003, 12:23 PM
Get a really good patchouli soap - Caswell Massey comes to mind. The patchouli _will_ stay on your body, and many women love the smell.

Thanks, BassMan. Will check it out. (Actually, with regard to Patchouli, I\'d been mixing Demeter\'s \"Patchouli\" with their \"Laundromat\" frangrance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...worked nicely. )

Holmes

Holmes
07-24-2003, 12:46 PM
I don´t know! but soaps does not kill the pheros?

Abductor,

Wassup in Brasil! (Daniela Mercury and Bebel Gilberto rock!) Yeah, the concept of phero soap sounds interesting, but dubious. I would think that something must go awry during that process. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But, who knows, maybe it works after all. I\'m thinking (sucker that I am) that I\'ll just go ahead try out the Copulins version for the hell of it...too bad a -nol version isn\'t available...

Holmes

EXIT63
07-24-2003, 01:22 PM
Do they sell them on Lovescent?

nuff said.