PDA

View Full Version : TE/w smell--whew!

CatWoman
07-23-2003, 04:29 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gifJust received my shipment of TE/w and atomizer. Already had the PI/w and the PCC. When the posts were describing the smell of TE/w as \"cat piss\", I thought they were exaggerating. Whew! Talk about an understatement. I don\'t think there is enough lavender or other perfume in the world to cover that smell. Dead cat is more the case. I spent half my day trying to stay away from people since I could smell it on myself. I used in the atomizer: 1 dropper full of TE, 2 dropper fulls of lavender oil, and 5 drops of PI/w. Used two sprays plus two four inch rolls per arm of PCC and geez...bad smell AND no hits. What to do????

DaVinciKittie
07-23-2003, 05:43 PM
Hey Catwoman, what color hair do you have? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I actually can\'t smell anything other than alcohol in TE/w. Apparently there\'s also a percentage of the FEMALE population that can\'t distinguish the smell of -none. I do wish I could though, b/c I\'d like to have some idea of how strongly I smell of it to other people. I noticed one of the guys (Bundy maybe?) commented that he couldn\'t distinguish -none until he got NPA, so maybe I\'ll try that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sorry to be of no help on your smell issue. Good luck with that! Try doing a search on the women\'s forum for this. There was a discussion a few months ago where FTR and SRH talked a lot about it. I think one of their solutions was to wear it as far away from their face as possible- the abdomen was a popular spot. HTH!

CatWoman
07-23-2003, 06:16 PM
Hey, at my age, everything\'s gray but covered with massive doses of Clairol. (I think God invented that stuff.)So, to answer your question,my hair is medium brown. Why?

In relation to my other question: If I can smell it, does that mean I\'ve used too much? It smells nice at first but after about 5 minutes goes to a nasty smell. So, is AE any better? Isn\'t that what you like \"Miss Kitty\"? Also, anyone tried EW vs. PCC?

CatWoman
07-23-2003, 06:20 PM
Forgot to add \"DaVinciKittie\": What did you think of my atomizer mix--too much with the PI and the TE?

DaVinciKittie
07-23-2003, 06:36 PM
How large is your atomizer? 5 ml? 10 ml? I\'m just wondering b/c one dropper full (I\'m equating a \"dropper\" to be equivalent to the AE dropper) of TE sounds like a lot to me. If your atomizer is small, 5 drops of PI/w might be too much. I don\'t currently use any of the products from an atomizer but I think I might play with that after I order EW and NPA/w, and in those cases, I\'m thinking I\'ll use a majority of my favorite perfume in it and then add accents of the pheros. Tell us how large your atomizer is and how much a \"dropper\" holds and we can estimate the concentration of pheros you\'re using. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I do prefer AE to TE, but I should state that I haven\'t really had the chance to do a lot of testing in sexual situations (or even at clubs) so it\'s possible that TE is too intense/sexual for me in everyday use.

I asked about your hair color b/c there was a running joke a while back that redheads had super-sensitive smellers and could detect -none moreso than the other hair colors. Then I ordered TE and busted that theory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I think it\'s both a blessing and a curse that I can\'t smell it. On one hand, I can\'t SMELL the awful stuff and on the other I have no idea how it smells to those who can. I actually have 2 cats, so I don\'t want people thinking I don\'t take good care of them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sexyredhead
07-24-2003, 04:13 AM
I\'ve never used my atomizer, so I can\'t help you either. I believe the instructions that came with your order should tell you how much to add.
I DO think TEw stinks to high heaven, and using only a drop and spraying Angel (which one would think would cover ANYthing) doesn\'t even cover it. I had spread the drop in my cleavage, sprayed the Angel over it, and throughout the day I could smell it, especially when I got warm. The weird thing, however, is that nobody else could smell it. Guys stood much closer than usual, and were really friendly and flirty. The problem was that *I* could smell it, and thought I stank, so I wasn\'t as receptive to the reactions I got as I could have been.
So, as DVK said, wear it as far away from your nose as possible! Lower on your stomach, or maybe at your waist, and it won\'t be such a problem. I\'d still spray perfume over it, or some strong-smelling lotion. Then give it all a chance to calm down before you go out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif When I use it, I take the nozzle part off the bottle and let one drop fall from the tube end onto my skin, then rub it in and spray something over it. You might give that a try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FTR said she had good results spraying it on the small of her back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

frenchie
07-24-2003, 06:11 AM
Catwoman,
what a strange mix !! to me it seems to be too much of everything.
TEw stinks in the beginning, but the smell goes away very quickly on my skin. I have no problem. PIw is ok.
The key is that if people run away from you or avoid you, this is ODing. \"No result\" can be a sign of ODing too.
Why don\'t you try to use TEw alone ? you can try mixes afterwards, once you know how to \"drive\" this stuff. I personally never use any cover scent - I don\'t stink and, believe me, I hate it when there\'s any bad smell around me !
Lavender oil, it\'s e-oil, isn\'t it ? I\'m not sure e-oils are a bonus for pheros... I\'d rather use my favorite eau-de-toilette instead. I think the idea is not to cover the phero scent, but to help integrate the phero scent to your skin, just like a perfume ?

my 2 cents

Sexyredhead
07-24-2003, 06:16 AM
I think the lavender oil she\'s talking about is the lavender -nol SPMO that comes in the newbie kit.

That aside, I LOVE lavender essential oil and wear it often. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CatWoman
07-24-2003, 09:06 AM
Ok to clarify. The atomizer is the newbie kit 10 ml, the lavender is the free essential oil plus nol that cames with the PI/w special and the \"dropper full\" I was talking about is using the little 1 1/2 inch length dropper from the lavender bottle. I would use 1 dropperfull from the TE/w into the atomizer and then add 2 from the lavender, then the PI/w. I added the PI in since I haven\'t been getting any interest and so figured I needed the \"extra help\".Sort of a kitchen sink approach. I didn\'t think the 1 dropper full of the TE was too much since I\'d added the double dropperfuls of Lavender oil and the instructions with the TE said use 50% TE to 50% cologne. Have I way over done it? Sounds like Frenchie thinks so?

CatWoman
07-24-2003, 09:11 AM
Again forgot to add this. When I added the 1 dropperful of TE and the 2 dropperfuls of the lavender to the atomizer, it barely covered the bottom of the glass tube.

Skyy
07-24-2003, 09:15 AM
Dam.. maybe I should step up the colongue spiking with my npa use...

tallmacky
07-24-2003, 11:25 AM
Oppps TE/W smells that bad? I guess I shouldn\'t wear 2 sprays of it. I think I heard 2 girls in my summer school class saying something stinks.

Hope it wasn\'t me, kinda doubt it I used to have massive OD\'s on TE/M oh well looks like I will have to hit the old posts and read up.

DaVinciKittie
07-24-2003, 12:12 PM
Dude, 2 sprays *is* a lot. I know that some of the women here feel that even one spray is OD. If you can\'t smell -none, you better be careful!

BassMan
07-24-2003, 12:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Oppps TE/W smells that bad? I guess I shouldn\'t wear 2 sprays of it. I think I heard 2 girls in my summer school class saying something stinks.

Hope it wasn\'t me, kinda doubt it I used to have massive OD\'s on TE/M oh well looks like I will have to hit the old posts and read up.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

To my nose, TE/w smells different than, but just as strong as, TE/m.

tallmacky
07-24-2003, 06:50 PM
I don\'t think it was two harsh. I applied 2 sprays to my chest, then sprayed some body spray on the area, and I was wearing an undershirt and shirt.

I am currently trying to find what TE/W does for guys wearing it. Though I haven\'t been able to really test it (been using AE/M with it). I bet it does smell.

When I take a whiff of TE/w I first get the scent of something chemical smelling and then I smell the scent of TE/M (could be the -none). I still can\'t quite figure this product out.

I also tried spraying it on a piece of paper and seeing if I was somehow attracted to that area/paper. Nope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
07-25-2003, 12:09 PM

I also tried spraying it on a piece of paper and seeing if I was somehow attracted to that area/paper. Nope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

draw some boobies or a vagina on the paper and see.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

tallmacky
07-25-2003, 02:29 PM
Skyy, hmmmmm not a bad idea. I need to find a girl that will let me spray it all over her. I am not sure if it will work as I know what I am doing hmmm.

Elana
07-29-2003, 10:41 AM
Skyy, hmmmmm not a bad idea. I need to find a girl that will let me spray it all over her. I am not sure if it will work as I know what I am doing hmmm.

Try to spray some on a female Pit Bull, and then let us know what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif