View Full Version : LaCroy on women's formulas for men

DrSmellThis
07-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Here was Daryn\'s reply to my e-mail, for everyone\'s information:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good to hear from you. Yes, we have seen some good results from this
from users. One thing you must also realize is that a man will \"feel\'
pretty good wearing the women\'s formula which is a real plus. This will
be the contributing factor why men are thinking this...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

manchorito
07-23-2003, 01:57 PM
So wearing women\'s mones and copulins makes is feel good about ourself? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
07-23-2003, 02:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
monesrule,

I\'ve been using NPA/w as an auxiliary phero in drop &amp; dab applications for the last few months, and only recently have incorporated it into a mega-mix of a modified JB.

The stuff seems to improve my mood somewhat making me a bit more prone to be more flirtatious and less inhibited. Those results are quite similar to what I noticed when experimenting with Copulins in my applications.

Using PI/w or EW (at LOW concentrations) lowered my inhibitions nicely and gave me what I thought was a real edge in flirting. But using a higher concentration of EW, at around PCC\'s concentration of .025% made me lewd, lascivious, even lecherous to the degree that it was quite counterproductive as regards flirting. No amount of A-Nol has ever come close to producing these effects for me, and I\'ve really poured the Nol on at times.

Elana,

The effects I listed above make me even more convinced that the primary phero in NPA/w is probably Estratetraenol, or something very much like it. At low dosage it seems to have a Realm/m-like effect on me which would make sense in context of the \"self mood enhancement\" effects that Realm products aim for.

franki,

Looking at what Bruce wrote to Elana,
\"Actually, the women\'s formula is more sophisticated than the men\'s. It contains a much smaller amount of aNONE than the men\'s and not 1 but *2* secret ingredients. It is good stuff.\"
.....one might deduce that the men\'s formula of NPA has only ONE secret ingredient.

What do you think?

Oscar

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

So, I guess Oscar was right and it is Estratetraenol... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

franki
07-23-2003, 02:23 PM
Maybe we should call this phero E-1, in analogy to A-1. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

manchorito
07-23-2003, 03:48 PM
So if i want something to help in flirting, what should i get??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif