PDA

View Full Version : Beatiful women more affected

MysteriousMan
07-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Hi all,

after experimenting with mones for several weeks, I have the impression that beatiful girls/women show more reactions when I wear mones that average ones.

I have some theories why I have this impression:

<ul type=\"square\">
Beatiful people are more sensitive to pheromones.

It is known that healthy=beatiful people produce more pheromones and vice versa. Since people with more pheromones tend to have children with people sensitive to pheromones, their children combine both: they are healthy=beatiful and sensitive to pheromones.

My comment: for members of this forum, knowledge plays
an increasing role as a criterium who is selected for evolution.
I don\'t think this is all bad for mankind.
I care more about the reactions of beatiful girls and don\'t notice the others.

My comment: should I - in the name of science - care more of signs of average/ugly girls? No.
I tend to smile more at beatiful girls and smiles interfere with pheromones.

I\'m sure this is one aspect but by far not the only one.
I classify girls who show reactions as beatiful.

My ego isn\'t willing to accept this explanation. Or should
I say: it is scientifically evident that this explanation is wrong.
women - like men - are trained that they have best chances when the admired person has about the same market value as one self. Since pheromones mean a very high market value, average girls don\'t have the courage to show any signs - even when they are affected.

I think this also plays a role.
[/list]

So it seems we have to care of the beatiful girls / women.

It is a hard job. But somebody has to do it.

MysteriousMan

manchorito
07-23-2003, 12:07 PM
So if a girl I am interested thinks I have to high of a market value because of the mones, and doesn\'t bother, if i am interested in her, what should i do? Smile, talk to her? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
07-23-2003, 12:08 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
smiles interfere with pheromones.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hmm. Why?

Interesting post, MM.

Holmes

MysteriousMan
07-23-2003, 12:24 PM
So if a girl I am interested thinks I have to high of a market value because of the mones, and doesn\'t bother, if i am interested in her, what should i do? Smile, talk to her? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This would raise her market value a little bit and give her courage. Yes.

MysteriousMan
07-23-2003, 12:32 PM
smiles interfere with pheromones.

Hmm. Why?

Interest (raised my mones) and action/communication have to come together. Both fail without the other aspect. Smiling is the first innocent step of communication.

MysteriousMan

manchorito
07-23-2003, 12:34 PM
So what should we do instead of smile, stare at them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
07-23-2003, 01:13 PM
So what should we do instead of smile, stare at them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

\"The Tao Of Steve,\" man: \"Be Desireless, Be Excellent, Be Gone.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Hahaha. Yeah, right.

Holmes

manchorito
07-23-2003, 01:14 PM
Okay, that made no sense... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
07-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Okay, that made no sense... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah, out of context, it doesn\'t. You\'d have to see the movie. I don\'t think that theory makes total sense, anyway. Just a joke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

**DONOTDELETE**
07-26-2003, 01:02 PM
This could be true, but also i think in general beautiful women are more confident in their seuality and not afraid to act on how they feel. I think what really plays a role is the confidence of the target to react and feel comfortable with showing attraction!

Holmes
07-26-2003, 01:53 PM
Bingo.

Holmes

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-26-2003, 03:27 PM
There are many girls who don\'t feel that they have high market value, and they undersell themselves. If you can win over a lady like that, she will grab you and never let go. It\'s great.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
07-26-2003, 03:47 PM
Good point--definitely a great situation when it presents itself. But how common is it, really, other than in the movies? Ha. (I dunno, maybe East Coast city livin\'s just got me a little jaded... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) lol.

Holmes

proteus
07-27-2003, 10:56 AM
[quote\"The Tao Of Steve,\" man: \"Be Desireless, Be Excellent, Be Gone.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Hahaha. Yeah, right.

Holmes

Lots of good quotes in that movie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
07-28-2003, 07:37 AM
Lots of good quotes in that movie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah, totally. The funny thing is that a lot of them were taken verbatim from real-life conversations, between the filmmakers and friends, etc. Good stuff.

Holmes

MysteriousMan
07-11-2004, 07:29 AM
Hi,

an interesting

observation is, that if you walk up to a 10, smile, say hi, it is much more likely that you get a smile and some

nice words back than if you do the same with an average or below average woman. I sometimes got some harsh comments

when I walked up to an average woman, but that almost never happens with a beautiful woman. They may block you, but

they do it in a charming way. These observations are mostly made without mones.

So while I'm still sure that

beautiful woman show more reactions to mones, don't mix up the reactions with thee previously mentioned

observation.

MysteriousMan

bjf
07-11-2004, 07:47 AM
I've seen this to. Beautiful women

have more experience with men approaching them, and therefore often know how to handle those situations better. I

always get the rudest reactions from average ones, as they often haven't learned the best way to let a guy know

they are not interested.

Gossamer_2701
07-11-2004, 07:56 AM
It could also just be a

learned response from being abruptly rejected by good looking men.... the more you experience it, you become that

much more guarded and bitter.

And 10's don't typically have to deal with that kind of rejection:think: