PDA

View Full Version : WAGG testing (again!)

CptKipling
07-23-2003, 04:34 AM
I know a lot of people have used WAGG on it\'s own by now, but I wanted to conclude my beta testing as a solo product. It would be good if people posted any new experiences in here.

I will be mostly be looking for the following:

Increased comfort
Relaxation
Increased ease of the pick-up
\"Great Guy\" impression

I will also be looking into reactions from women from that particular part of their cycle.

Next on the agenda will be mixes, probably with AE (i remember hearing good thigns along those lines), and definately with TE/NPA.

Does anyone have anything to add to the \"Does WAGG mitigate the bad affects of -none\" discussion?

Hungry
07-23-2003, 04:49 AM
I\'ll add one more thing to that list, although it may just be a result of those other effects you mentioned. I\'ve noticed people have a tendency to tell me very personal things they normally wouldn\'t, both men and women equally. It may just be from the increased comfort, but I normally don\'t get that even when people are very comfortable around me, so I don\'t know.

Hungry

CptKipling
07-23-2003, 04:54 AM
I think that is just people being very comfortable and relxed around you, and they obviously think you are a \"great guy\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Going well so far then!

BassMan
07-24-2003, 10:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think that is just people being very comfortable and relxed around you, and they obviously think you are a \"great guy\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Going well so far then!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve been playing with WAGG to the shirt, none to the pants, a little of both to the skin. Since I got the nol out of there, the WAGG is working much better. I also changed the goatee to a full beard, which is a softer, less manacing look for me, so it\'s hard to tell. In any event, I\'m getting lots of positive attention from females.

Without WAGG, none alone gets me lots of respect from males but not much from females at all.

skeptic28
07-24-2003, 12:58 PM
Hungry, I have to say the WAGG has deffinately has something to do with it. Since I started using WAGG I have noticed the people I work with, hang out with etc... they have all told me sorted or personal stories about themselves never before has that happened until I started using WAGG.

CptKipling
07-24-2003, 05:14 PM
Ok people I\'m about to go on holiday (yes with my box \'o monal fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

But a (very) quick word on WAGG. It\'s very good stuff. Like BM just said, wear it with a bit of -none (for me that has been 2 dabs TE), and the hits aren\'t super strong, but they\'re reliable and pretty constant. Apply more -none for stronger hits is my guess.

Wow and I\'ve only been using it 2 days! I hope it all wasnt circumstantial, but I\'m betting it wast.

To clarify slightly, wore WAGG alone the first day, WAGG + TE 2nd.

Watcher
07-24-2003, 10:44 PM
Good luck

skeptic28
07-25-2003, 08:09 AM
Ok, this is not a hit story but today I had decided to use WAGG and TE to work today and I have to say it has been the best day of work I have ever had. My boss, who is kind of an a hole, came in today with a stern, Mr. tough guy attitude. He waked over to me and looked at me kind of funny and walked into his office. Well, 5 min later he called me into his office and told me to sit down and said \"we need to talk for a second\". He told me he liked what I have done for the business and gave me a raise (unheard of here) well he gave me a raise and then asked me to take him up to the hospital to get a perscription refilled. I got to drive his BRAND NEW Porsche 996 twin turbo! Again, totally unheard of no one drives his cars.
Anyway, off to a GREAT start for the day!! Everyone take care and have a great weekend!

ironration
07-25-2003, 08:55 AM
Skeptic28,

Why do I get the feeling that you are working for a pheromone company, trying to increase sales. I guess I must be paranoid or something.

Charisma
07-25-2003, 08:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Ok, this is not a hit story [...] he gave me a raise [...] I got to drive his BRAND NEW Porsche 996 twin turbo! Again, totally unheard of no one drives his cars.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Believe me skeptic28, THIS IS DEFINITLY A HIT! EXCELLENT DUDE AND CONGRATS WITH THE RAISE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
07-25-2003, 09:19 AM
Its really nice to see more people using WAGG.

skeptic28
07-25-2003, 10:41 AM
Ironration, I can see why you said that but I can tell you that I dont work for any of the pheromone companies I actually work for a trading company in Charlotte NC. We sell wood to pipeline contractors. The first time I have ever even tried using pheromones was about 2 months ago in Washington state and have since been using them with great success.