PDA

View Full Version : Beginners kit any good?

Bludvipr
07-22-2003, 02:46 PM
Hey all. I\'ve been reading a LOT on these forums and have noticed that the \"highly recommended\" beginners kit really doesn\'t have a lot of success stories along with it.

I hear TONS of people praising NPA, AE, WAGG, etc etc, but I have yet to hear a real TE success story. Did I buy the wrong thing for a beginner, even though it\'s highly recommended?

Thanks!

-Adam

belgareth
07-22-2003, 02:55 PM
TE and NPA are the same, only differing in concentrations. Any success stories for one is for both.

blkgost
07-22-2003, 02:57 PM
Here is some TE standalone stuff...

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=80918&Forum=Al l_Forums&Words=TE%20standalone&Match=Entire%20Phra se&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=80801&S earch=true#Post80918 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=80918&Forum=Al l_Forums&Words=TE%20standalone&Match=Entire%20Phra se&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=80801&S earch=true#Post80918\")

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=75245&Forum=Al l_Forums&Words=TE%20standalone&Match=Entire%20Phra se&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=75198&S earch=true#Post75245 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=75245&Forum=Al l_Forums&Words=TE%20standalone&Match=Entire%20Phra se&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=75198&S earch=true#Post75245\")

Holmes
07-22-2003, 02:58 PM
Funny, I have NPA/m, but I\'ve heard enough good things about TE that I\'m thinking maybe I should be using it instead! By all accounts here (that I\'ve read), TE should be fine. Would anyone agree?

Holmes

oscar
07-22-2003, 04:31 PM
Holmes,

So dilute NPA with some ethanol to MAKE some TE.
See if you like it BEFORE you buy it.

Adding 4mL of an Ethanol/distilled water mix to 1 mL of NPA will come real close to TE\'s concentration. And you won\'t have to piss away all of your NPA this way either. You could conceivably use straight Ethanol, or straight water, or a mixture of the two, or even 100 proof Vodka.

Quite elementary, eh Holmes?

But if you DO decide to get some store-bought TE, I\'ll recommend getting the \"Mountain O\' Stuff\" Newbie Special with the Sandalwood TE. The Sandalwood in the TE blends nicely with the Super Primal Musk Oil\'s fragrance AND provides a nice phero blend to boot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lots of good stuff for LESS than the regular price of TE alone!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
07-22-2003, 05:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Quite elementary, eh Holmes?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Quite so, my dear Watson. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hadn\'t thought of that, but I\'ll give that mix a try first. Makes sense.

Thanks Oscar.

Holmes

BassMan
07-24-2003, 10:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
TE and NPA are the same, only differing in concentrations. Any success stories for one is for both.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

One of the problems with Edge is that a single spray from the bottle is too much for some people. I think lots of folks are OD\'ing without being aware of it. NPA is sufficiently concentrated that we\'re a bit more careful...

GermanRican
07-24-2003, 08:54 PM
I bought the newbie special a few months ago. I mixed the oil and the TE in the little spray atonomizer thingie and that smelled godawful. I used it for a while with no results. Then i just started using TE by its self. Being i read alot of post talking about spray could lead to OD, i decided to start off with dabs. starting with 2 dabs, then worked my way up to about 8. No results. I figured alright, i\'ll just spray the bloody thing on me. Tried one spray, then worked up to two. I\'ve been spraying with no results.
TE alone just smells like rubbing alcohol and burns you after you shave.

The only thing in that newbie kit that i noticed Any results from was the little SOE gel packet. It smelled really good, and EVERYONE around me noticed.