PDA

View Full Version : WAGG & NPAw

frenchie
07-22-2003, 01:33 PM
hi all,
another hit story... I\'ve been testing WAGG + NPAw (1:1 - 2 to 4 sprays) on professional occasions for some time now and here are the results : almost every time I get reactions from men, eye contact, sexual allusions during the meeting, they\'re always very nice with me, thank me for participating, want to shake hands, etc... today one of them offered me a magazine, advising me to read an article about brasilian beauties... 5 minutes before, he had told me he loved my shoes (red Converse all star)... during all the meeting (3 hours) he had looked at me in a strange way.

This is an evidence that pheros work, because I\'m a lesbian and I definitely don\'t want to attract men (sorry guys ! :-)), so I\'m not especially dressed in an elegant and feminine way or things like that.
My theory is that WAGG enhances NPAw\'s effectiveness (NPAw has never been effective on its own, at least for me) ?

I also get some reactions from women during those meetings : they get talkative, come to me very easily, talk to me about personal things - but they\'re all heteros. But at least there are real reactions.

All these reactions are from people I meet for the first time, and I don\'t even know their name - in market studies, you meet people once and only once.

WAGG and NPAw seem to be a good \'universal\' mix - for men and women, and it seems to work in all directions.

Holmes
07-22-2003, 01:45 PM
Frenchie, what about PI/w? Any experience with it? How does it compare with the other two?

Holmes

frenchie
07-23-2003, 01:26 AM
Holmes,
first of all, are you a guy ? woman ? how old are you ? this would help a lot ! (just fill in your profile, it\'s not that difficult or indiscreet...) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
PIw : I haven\'t noticed any special result with it, except a few DIHLs (uninteresting). I know it\'s a strong stuff though, and 2 drops are a maximum. It\'s oil based, maybe that\'s why I don\'t use it a lot.
But I can\'t really tell : I haven\'t tried it long enough and maybe I wasn\'t aware of some reactions... I have 4 meetings next week, I\'ll try it. With 10 people locked in a room for 3 hours, something should happen ! it\'s quite a good laboratory and I have a good point of comparison with WAGG/NPAw now. BTW I don\'t mind about men during work, but my goal is really to sexually attract women... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Skyy
07-23-2003, 03:26 PM
Frenchie...I used WAGG + NPA/w + a tiny bit of NPA/M on friday at a club...All hell broke loose ( I mean in a good way) I just finally came back to like reality (iknow its been like 5 days but i just had one of those intense weekends and I needed time to recover)

2:2:1 WAGG:NPA/W:NPA/M (I use drops) work awsome!. Im gonna try 2:2:2 this weekend!

Holmes
07-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Skyy,

Do you still use AE/m with those?

Holmes

Holmes
07-23-2003, 04:28 PM
Frenchie,

Yeah, I\'m a guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...30, 5\'10\". Originally, I wanted to add a -nol product to the AE/NPA/TE combo which folks recommended here and I thought PI/w might fit the bill...hence my curiosity as to its effectiveness.

I think I\'m defintely down for the WAGG/NPA/w combo, though. Sounds like it works!

Thanks for your help. Do post the results of those meetings!

Holmes

frenchie
07-23-2003, 11:40 PM
Skyy,
nice post and interesting news ! It confirms my idea of using WAGG (as some of us know it really works well) and adding some other pheros one drop at a time.
I haven\'t got NPAm but I\'ll try with PIm (about the same concentration, but in oil).

BTW : Proteus was the first to give us some info about this mix, so if it had to have a name, it\'d be his ! See his thread \"WAGG and NPA/w\", there are interesting things.

Frenchie

Skyy
07-24-2003, 09:10 AM
Yeah i\'ve been using npa/w for about 4 months maybe and I knew it always had potential but in conjunction with WAGG OMG its a killer :P
and No I no longer use AE/M with this, Ive heard the effects on nol + wagg arnt to great so rather than just experiemtn ill leave it as is

Frenchie Good idea m8! with the PI!!! i was thinkging

2:2:1:1: wagg:npa/w:npa/m:pi/m also, if you try somethign like that lemme know the results!

dionex
07-24-2003, 09:24 AM
OK I\'ve gota try these combos. Sky, your ration is 2:2:1 and you say your useing drops. Does that mean your wearing a total of five drops at a time, or have you pre mixed it and applied a certain amount.
Also, are you applying it strait or mixd with lotion like you described in another thread (if youve been doing both, just tell me how you applied it that friday you got the awsome hits)
Thanks for your help, and hopefully this mix will work as well for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
07-24-2003, 10:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I no longer use AE/M with this, Ive heard the effects on nol + wagg arnt to great

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Uh oh. How so?

So, you wouldn\'t recommend that AE/NPAm/NPAw mix that you were using a little while back then?

Holmes

Skyy
07-24-2003, 10:13 AM
I no longer use AE/M with this, Ive heard the effects on nol + wagg arnt to great

Uh oh. How so?

So, you wouldn\'t recommend that AE/NPAm/NPAw mix that you were using a little while back then?

Holmes

If im not going to use WAGG then yes ill use AE,but while I was waiting for my order I tried to do some reading up and a lot of the users didnt like the results with Nol + WAGG I should be testing it, but I dont experiment to much during the week and when the weekend comes I wanna wear an application that works!. Maybe if im bored next week ill try it....

skeptic28
07-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Skyy, my partner in crime!! I am glad to see that the WAGG-NPA/w works as well for you as it does for me!
2 drops WAGG
1 drop NPA/w
1 spray TE/w

That seems to be the absolute best mix I have tried.

franki
07-24-2003, 12:29 PM
So, what exactly does that mix do for you? Do you notice the effects of E-1 in NPA/w and TE/w? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Does it make you feel more comfortable?

skeptic28
07-24-2003, 12:46 PM
I actually dont feel any different. But I do notice the people around me always have a smile on thier face, more talkitive etc... I have tried putting AE, SOE, into the mix but it does not seem to work as well.

mikey
07-24-2003, 01:38 PM
Em short question about WAGG, what ingridients are in it ? Maybe think nol und -dianone?

Cause this stuff seems to work better than soe ...
Gona try with my next order.

Skyy
07-24-2003, 01:54 PM
afaik WAGG is still a complete mystry (sp?) No one knows whats in it.

xvs
07-24-2003, 09:05 PM
Em short question about WAGG, what ingridients are in it ? Maybe think nol und -dianone?

Cause this stuff seems to work better than soe ...
Gona try with my next order.

Definitely no -dianone. -dianone makes me verrry depressed, and I get no such effect from WAGG.

proteus
07-26-2003, 05:52 AM
Interesting hit Frenchie - glad this seems to be working for you. I\'m curious - have you ever used SOE on it\'s own or combined with PF? Just curious as the hits with with SOE/PF are very similar to those with WAGG/NPA/w.

hi all,
another hit story... I\'ve been testing WAGG + NPAw (1:1 - 2 to 4 sprays) on professional occasions for some time now and here are the results : almost every time I get reactions from men, eye contact, sexual allusions during the meeting, they\'re always very nice with me, thank me for participating, want to shake hands, etc... today one of them offered me a magazine, advising me to read an article about brasilian beauties... 5 minutes before, he had told me he loved my shoes (red Converse all star)... during all the meeting (3 hours) he had looked at me in a strange way.

This is an evidence that pheros work, because I\'m a lesbian and I definitely don\'t want to attract men (sorry guys ! :-)), so I\'m not especially dressed in an elegant and feminine way or things like that.
My theory is that WAGG enhances NPAw\'s effectiveness (NPAw has never been effective on its own, at least for me) ?

I also get some reactions from women during those meetings : they get talkative, come to me very easily, talk to me about personal things - but they\'re all heteros. But at least there are real reactions.

All these reactions are from people I meet for the first time, and I don\'t even know their name - in market studies, you meet people once and only once.

WAGG and NPAw seem to be a good \'universal\' mix - for men and women, and it seems to work in all directions.

sedaty
07-26-2003, 12:45 PM
I got my NPA/w, NPA/m and WAGG today.
But I\'m not sure about NPA.
NPA for men is to attract girls and NPA for women is to acctract man, right?
And on the bottle there stands only Pheromone Additive instead of New Pheromone Additive??

bjf
01-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Do we know yet whether

wagg is a single pheromone, or a mix of them?

belgareth
01-13-2004, 03:36 PM
When we first beta

tested it, we were told it was a blend.

bjf
01-13-2004, 03:48 PM
aha! So is there any

speculation as to how many new and how many old (which ones??) Wagg does have totally new pheromone(s), correct?

belgareth
01-13-2004, 03:56 PM
My understanding

is that WAGG has all new pheromones.