PDA

View Full Version : Chalk 2 more up for AE/m

blkgost
07-21-2003, 12:32 PM
Well I did my usual 6 drop AE ritual, and headed out to the mall with a buddy of mine. Nothing noticeable happened (might have been too soon, but we were at the mall for 2 hrs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif).
The fun started @ the movies. When I walked in the spot I noticed a rather nice looking woman working the ticket counter (8/10). We made brief eye contact /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, but I didn\'t say anything seeing there was a line of ppl b4 her, so we headed in to see BBII (good movie for those who haven\'t seen it). After the show, I noticed she was peeking from behind the counter, as if to locate someone. Well she started coming in my area a lot while I was playing videogames and talking to some friends I ran into. So on the way out I noticed her staring me down again so I approached, introduced myself, let her force her number on me, and made a date for tuesday. Btw she\'s 21.
Later that nite I went to a bar to watch a friends band play, and a half hour before the last set was over a group of 5 waitresses walk in (apparently just getting off from work). There was a absoulutely gorgeous brunette in the bunch, so .............. I wait for a few and go over to talk to her, which is wierd because I never approach a women in a group without a wingman or two to draw fire. An yway I get over there and her co-worker that was sitting next to her starts talking to me before I can even open my mouth. I go along with it, and the brunette seems very reserve, but (always a but) the longer I stood over there the more chatty she became. Making a long story short I asked for her number she say\'s \"I\'ll pass but I\'ll take yours\" I go ahead and give it to her, talk to her some more, and before I leave she stops me and says \"here let me write this down for you\" And she writes her number down anyway. Puzzled I asked what made her change her mind and she says \"You seem like a really nice guy. What is that your wearing you smell awesome\" So we should be hooking up this week also. She\'s 29 and a 8.5/10

All in all a good day. Also before i went to the bar I scrubbed off the old pheros and reapplied the same amount with a Jean Paul G. cover I can\'t wait to get some TE

dionex
07-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Great hit story blk gost. Do u always get good results from 6 drops. I normally wear 3 , but may try this out 1 time soon and see how it goes

blkgost
07-22-2003, 08:15 AM
at present yes. I believe some others on the board are using around the same amount.

JohnnyM
07-29-2003, 09:11 PM
Six drops? I keep reading about OD problems, have you ever experienced any such thing? Also, in your story, were you wearing that same cologne early on or did you only start wearing it at the bar?

I have found that the AE/m I have has a strong scent to it, but it\'s actually not that bad. At least *I* don’t think it\'s bad. hehe... But I\'ve often considered using a cover on it. Would you folks recommend a cover for AE/m from your experiences using AE/m?

amorolor
07-29-2003, 10:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Six drops? I keep reading about OD problems, have you ever experienced any such thing? Also, in your story, were you wearing that same cologne early on or did you only start wearing it at the bar?

I have found that the AE/m I have has a strong scent to it, but it\'s actually not that bad. At least *I* don&amp;#8217;t think it\'s bad. hehe... But I\'ve often considered using a cover on it. Would you folks recommend a cover for AE/m from your experiences using AE/m?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don\'t mind the scent either but A woman I was with smelled it after about 6 hours Saturday night and described it as smelling burnt or acrid, even with A cover scent. In any event I always use A cover. I don\'t seem to smell None, even in PI/m so I figure better safe then sorry. Also, I\'ve been told that the scent of AE brakes down after 6 or so hours and can smell quite different at that point so refreshing your cover scent, if possible, is not A bad idea.

Skyy
07-30-2003, 08:20 AM
Put the AE in a tea cup or small cup and add small ammount of lotion then get your favorite colonge and put 2-3-4 good sprays in it and mix it up and apply..works good to

akinu
07-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Can you give a brand of lotion? I am just scared to get a lotion that neutralizes pheros..

Skyy
07-30-2003, 08:52 AM
any lotion will work

Charisma
07-30-2003, 11:18 PM
Make sure you use something with a sun filter in case you live in a sunny area or get easily burned.

In summertime you can use sun lotion, it smells great too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif