PDA

View Full Version : The Claws of Capitalism Have Me Once Again....

Icarus
07-21-2003, 05:09 AM
Well, here I am; clutching the tatters of my integrity once again...

Despite my ever-growing hatred of the business and promises never to succumb again, I have taken another modelling contract.

It was meant to be something that I just did \'on occasion\' to keep myself in catnip and hairspray but something went wrong. Clothes, cars and Fancy Wristwatches (that scream MONEY) did lure me from the light.... But I weaned myself away once, continuing my studies in peace and serenity (with enough cash to live happily whilst doing so)

The offer was too good to be true, however, and there was hardly a moment to catch breath between the seduction and my exclamation of \"Yes! Great, I\'ll come in and see you this afternoon!\"

<sigh>

The point of all this? Money is no longer an object in my pheromone purchasing. What should I get?

It doesn\'t matter how many products/how much I get. Go nuts.

Perhaps one day, I\'ll get my integrity back; washed, ironed and ready to wear. But not today, it would seem.

Thanks in advance for any help... I\'m off to sob in a corner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Steve

EXIT63
07-21-2003, 05:20 AM
my heart bleeds

Icarus
07-21-2003, 05:22 AM
You should get that checked out.

Steve

franki
07-21-2003, 05:27 AM
Seadove would say:

If money is a burden for you, then you can always send it to me. Here is my address, I prefer cash.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
07-21-2003, 05:31 AM
Welcome back Icarus ... we will get you again and again. Prepare to be assimilated, resistance is futile. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 05:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well, here I am; clutching the tatters of my integrity once again...

Despite my ever-growing hatred of the business and promises never to succumb again, I have taken another modelling contract.

It was meant to be something that I just did \'on occasion\' to keep myself in catnip and hairspray but something went wrong. Clothes, cars and Fancy Wristwatches (that scream MONEY) did lure me from the light.... But I weaned myself away once, continuing my studies in peace and serenity (with enough cash to live happily whilst doing so)

The offer was too good to be true, however, and there was hardly a moment to catch breath between the seduction and my exclamation of \"Yes! Great, I\'ll come in and see you this afternoon!\"

&lt;sigh&gt;

The point of all this? Money is no longer an object in my pheromone purchasing. What should I get?

It doesn\'t matter how many products/how much I get. Go nuts.

Perhaps one day, I\'ll get my integrity back; washed, ironed and ready to wear. But not today, it would seem.

Thanks in advance for any help... I\'m off to sob in a corner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Steve

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Start with the product table and work down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Icarus
07-21-2003, 05:41 AM
Fantastic! I\'ve missed the phorum, having not visited for a while!

Sorry if it sounded like I\'m complaining about something that I shouldn\'t ever be able to whine over! You can understand that my nearest(s) and dearest(s) aren\'t exactly oozing with sympathy... so I turn to textual cartharsis to ease my mind! Thank you for slapping me in the face (metaphorically of course)

Really though - not wanting to buy all the products just for the sake of it.

Gimmie yor best shot.

Steve

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 05:42 AM
PI
WAGG
SOE
AE
TE
NPA
SOE (gels)
Chem Set

Icarus
07-21-2003, 05:46 AM
Wicked!

I think I\'ll phone my credit card co. to warn them, so that I don\'t get an anxious phonecall the next morning, questioning the sudden explosion of activity.

Thanks, Mr Kipling (you do make exceedingly good cakes)

Steve

Icarus
07-21-2003, 06:08 AM
Also, what\'s the deal with the /w or /m - I know that this refers to Women or Men, but I keep seeing people talking about either/both... HAS THE WORLD GONE INSANE? Men using pheromone products designed for woman? Please tell me that my rant is unjustified, and that men aren\'t trying to attract men.

Ok. So that may have been a joke. I realise that there are merely different concentrations of pheromones in these products, but would I still be best employed buying the MAN version?

Enlighten me, oh masters of LoveStink.

Steve

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 06:22 AM
Search for Te/w or NPA/w (forum search), and look for older posts.

Icarus
07-21-2003, 06:23 AM
Cool

LatentOne
07-21-2003, 06:29 PM
\"..... Money is no longer an object......\"

Oh, but to utter these words just once......./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Why not try all of them? Even some of the women versions! They seem to work for some and if nothing else, would be good to experiment with yourself. Off to spend you go Daddy Warbucks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

scratchnsniff
07-21-2003, 06:58 PM

The point of all this? Money is no longer an object...

May I put forth the suggestion that along with your favorite mones (or every single one in existence), you could make a vest or jacket out of the cash. The smell of greenbacks can also be a powerful aphrodisiac /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scratchy

LatentOne
07-21-2003, 07:35 PM

May I put forth the suggestion that along with your favorite mones (or every single one in existence), you could make a vest or jacket out of the cash. The smell of greenbacks can also be a powerful aphrodisiac /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scratchy

*LOL*

Not to mention the sound, the sight, the.......

scratchnsniff
07-21-2003, 07:38 PM

Scratchy

*LOL*

Not to mention the sound, the sight, the.......

Ahhh! The power... of cash.

Scratchy

Icarus
07-22-2003, 12:08 AM
Ok..Ok.. I meant in the pheromone purchasing league. It\'s not really possible to gain unlimited finacial freedom like this.

Good jacket idea though.

Steve

Sagacious1420
07-22-2003, 01:31 AM

The point of all this? Money is no longer an object...

Scratchy

Yea, a great stategy if you\'re fishin\' for gold diggers! This doesn\'t always work w/ some of the more grounded 10s out there. They really do exist. Trust me, I\'ve been playing up the struggling author thing for some months now. If they\'re looking for a bank roll, then you definitely have that group of women. But, I have found that the truly intellingent 10s (yes, they do exist) are more turned on by your intellectual prowess. And supplementing w/ mones doesn\'t hurt, either.

scratchnsniff
07-22-2003, 06:18 AM

Scratchy

Yea, a great stategy if you\'re fishin\' for gold diggers! This doesn\'t always work w/ some of the more grounded 10s out there. They really do exist. Trust me, I\'ve been playing up the struggling author thing for some months now. If they\'re looking for a bank roll, then you definitely have that group of women. But, I have found that the truly intellingent 10s (yes, they do exist) are more turned on by your intellectual prowess. And supplementing w/ mones doesn\'t hurt, either.

Please note that I would never really seriously push the idea of someone wearing a coat of many dollars. Nevermind the gold diggers, one would become a major target for muggers. Of course, if he wanted to make and wear such a coat, send $2000 plus enough bills to cover himslf to the following address:

Scratchnsniff Tailoring Services
P.O. Box 1234
Little Rock, AR 56789

We\'ll do you right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scratchy (Making the best in currency-based garments since 1908.)

CptKipling
07-22-2003, 03:42 PM
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling
07-23-2003, 04:26 AM
p.s icarus, search the womens forum for TE/w or NPA/w aswell, perhaps searching with the word \"wet\" aswell... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif