PDA

View Full Version : Mixes with AE?

Sinbard
07-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Just been having a nosey around the cookbook again looking at the mixes included there, and noticed that AE doesn\'t seem to feature in any of them at all.

Is AE not a particularly good product to mix with? I see NPA seems to feature in most of them (definitely in my next order) but I\'d like to buy complimentary products to the AE I have already (only product so far).

I was thinking of getting some NPA to go with the AE, and either some SOE or WAGG (to take the edge off the -none) - advisable combination? Know of any field \'proven\' and popular mixes using AE?

Thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

adam22
07-20-2003, 08:45 PM
I have great results with 3 drops AE alone, but for thew times i wanna turn the volume up a little I add in a drop of NPA. I usually do one drop Ae on either side of adams apple, and split the third between my chin and under my nose. I then take one drop of NPA and split it between my eyebrows. And if I am going to be outdoors I sometimes even throw on one more drop of NPA directly in the middle of my neck. I have gotten excellent results doing this, downside is...alot of guys with girlfriends hate me. Hope it helps.

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 02:53 AM
AE is a brilliant product to mix with, have you seen my mix vaults? Most of those use AE.

Try my suggestion of 1 spray of TE into your palm, then 3-4 drops of AE into the TE, then this rubbed all over your chest/torso. You can apply 1 or 2 dabs of TE to your neck/face aswell.

Sinbard
07-21-2003, 04:16 AM
Thanks for the suggestions lads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I started off with 3 drops of AE and have now progressed to about 6 drops... and the results have been outstanding.

I see you both agree with the LaCroy approach, which is what I was thinking too - all that anone plus the secret whammy ingredients /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKip - are your mixes in a html document somewhere, or do you mean in the archives? I need to read! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Also, I think I\'d rather go with the NPA/m over TE (more longevity for the £ and more versatile?). Are your mixes adaptable for NPA/m?

Also, no mention of more anol or arone like WAGG or SOE. Would this help to take the edge off the anone heavy mixes I\'m looking to play with, or would they just interfere (bear in mind I have quite a Clint/Lone Wolf presence to strangers)

TIA

EXIT63
07-21-2003, 05:17 AM
Here\'s one I\'ve been messin around with for a couple of weeks:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Have you tried usung purell hand sanitizer while showering?

Here\'s my secret for not smelling like ass. (Notice I didn\'t say acting):

My current mix:
3 to 4 drops AE (ae dropper)
2 to 3 drops Wagg (store bought dropper)
1 drop PI or RM sometimes (Maybe, maybe not)
1 or 2 sprays Amouage (take your pick)
3 to 4 pumpsquirts Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion with aloe. The GREEN bottle. Don\'t use the yelloe bottle or you\'ll smell like an old lady! I use vaseline because I have a bigass bottle of the stuff. If you have something better, by all means use it.
Mix it up in a teacup.
Spread all over face, neck, shoulders, arms, and legs if I\'m wearing shorts.
By mixing with a lotion and spreading all over, I feel I\'m getting maximum phero dispersion and I smell good all day.

Now, if I could only get some hits!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Lately i\'ve been omitting the PI, RM and just adding 2 sprays of TE. Seems to be working pretty good.

Sinbard
07-21-2003, 05:27 AM
Here\'s one I\'ve been messin around with for a couple of weeks:
&lt;snip&gt;
Lately i\'ve been omitting the PI, RM and just adding 2 sprays of TE. Seems to be working pretty good.

Hmmm, interesting. I have tried mixing AE up with a few body lotions with very little success so far - all my major hits have come from concentrated direct skin application. However, I like the idea of the WAGG, and certainly like the idea of the NPA/TE instead of the PI/RM.

I think Bruce can expect an NPA + WAGG/SOE order in the next few days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The question now though is, am I better getting 10ml (with 5mg mones) WAGG for $70, or 10ml (with 5mg mones) SOE for $50? As far as I know they\'re both aNOL and aRONE products, are they at the same or similar ratios? The Table of Products hasn\'t got WAGG on it

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 05:41 AM
We dont know what WAGG has in it, it isnt disclosed.

RE NPA or TE: NPA is better if you are considering mixing, but TE is better is you just want to apply your mones.

My mix thread:

Here (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=70739&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1\")

Sinbard
07-21-2003, 05:51 AM
Great, I\'m going for the NPA/m and the SoE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Having said that, I don\'t think I\'ll be actually vial mixing the mones - but rather dabbing/dropping strategically

Thanks for all the advice folks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh, and CptKip - Mix 2 and Mix 5 are looking pretty enticing at the moment

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 06:00 AM
The reason TE is better for applying is because of the lower concentration, so you can apply the same amount over a larger surface area. This gives a more natural signature and better dispersal, and alows better interaction with your skin.

So if you are dabbing/dropping directly on your skin with NPA, you might want to mix up a small amount of diluted NPA.

Sinbard
07-21-2003, 06:50 AM
Hmmm, what kind of dilution concentrations would be best then? 2:1? 3:1? Or down to 4:1 like TE? And with what should it be mixed down with? Ethanol?

In all honesty I\'d love to get a small vial or atomiser, and a calibrated glass dropper, and start playing with proper mixes. My only concern is wasted materials with any mixes that end up a flop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

How small can you go with batches? Say in your CK5 mix, could I literally stick 3 calibrated drops of AE into an atomizer, 1 calibrated drop of NPA into the atomizer, a liberal dashing of some cologne and shake well? Or is it better to go larger with batches?

Sorry if this is all covered somewhere already, but you\'re a man that knows his stuff and I\'m a man needing some of that gold-dust knowledge and experience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 07:20 AM
I find TE\'s dilution to be good, so go with that.

It\'s always best to make small batches of a new mix, because it may be the case that it just doesnt work. But 4 drops doesnt give you much, i like to experiment with around 20 drops worth of product. So just use the ratios x5, and then see how the mix pans out. If you like it you can make more.

DZorro
07-21-2003, 10:07 AM
Just been having a nosey around the cookbook again looking at the mixes included there, and noticed that AE doesn\'t seem to feature in any of them at all.

Is AE not a particularly good product to mix with? I see NPA seems to feature in most of them (definitely in my next order) but I\'d like to buy complimentary products to the AE I have already (only product so far).

I was thinking of getting some NPA to go with the AE, and either some SOE or WAGG (to take the edge off the -none) - advisable combination? Know of any field \'proven\' and popular mixes using AE?

Thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AE/m is a very good product to mix, and an easy product to combine with others, because it contain all three types of phermones in it, that is wy it\'s so effective to mix.
You can easily mix it with NPA/m, TE/m, PI/m,etc.
But to succecfully combine it you\'l need to test it on it\'s own first, to see how much of it is effective for you some would say it\'s effective when using about 4 drups of while others would say no more then two drups, so you\'l have to work that one out for your self too, for me i won\'t be using more then 2 drups because it would attract much older woman then i would like too. But you should experiment with it to discover what\'s effective for you. Once you know what\'s effective you can start adding like other products and start mixing some with it. And have some fun with it too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DZorro,

Sinbard
07-21-2003, 11:30 AM
Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I\'ll be getting some CK2 and CK5 whipped up when the magic fumes arrive!

Sinbard
07-21-2003, 11:33 AM

But to succecfully combine it you\'l need to test it on it\'s own first, to see how much of it is effective for you some would say it\'s effective when using about 4 drups of while others would say no more then two drups, so you\'l have to work that one out for your self too, for me i won\'t be using more then 2 drups because it would attract much older woman then i would like too. But you should experiment with it to discover what\'s effective for you. Once you know what\'s effective you can start adding like other products and start mixing some with it. And have some fun with it too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DZorro,

Heh, AE/m my only product so far so I\'ve been using it standalone - had no discernable results at 2 drops, or 4. At 6 drops things went crazy, and not with older women either (although I noticed a few getting flushed at the bar whenever I went to get a pint of beer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Results have been in the 18 - 24 year old female range, and the best being a long time plutonic friend (9+/10) suggesting we go skinny dipping. I\'ll leave the rest to your imagination /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I can quite safely say that AE/m works for me, and so far the optimal dosage is either 5 or 6 drops

LatentOne
07-21-2003, 06:02 PM

It\'s always best to make small batches of a new mix, because it may be the case that it just doesnt work. But 4 drops doesnt give you much, i like to experiment with around 20 drops worth of product. So just use the ratios x5, and then see how the mix pans out. If you like it you can make more.

I just bought a dozen empty roll-on bottles and will be eager to make some mix batches off the cookbook in these. For now still trying products individually but will definetly keep this in mind regarding upping the ratio.

Thanks!

JohnnyM
07-29-2003, 09:34 PM
Aha! I found a thread that answers many of my own questions. I too only have AE/m at the moment and even that I\'ve only used twice. I\'m fresh out of newbsville in the use of this stuff. So I\'m fired up. I definitely have a lot of experimenting to do. I am SO glad I bought AE/m first!

SOE and NPA are also sounding very interesting as well. Great thread folks, thanks!