PDA

View Full Version : Anyone other girls notice this happening?

CJ01
07-20-2003, 12:33 PM
I´ve noticed that since I started using pheros my body produces more BO and bodyscent that usual. I´m not sure whether this is good or not sometimes.
Having said that I use a different fragrance which wears off quicker than the deo I used to wear before but still...something´s changed... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
CJ

CJ01
07-20-2003, 12:48 PM
Erm Just wanted to add I don´t smell bad or anything y´know, still smelling nice an all!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
07-20-2003, 01:10 PM
Actually, I think I\'ve developed a bit of an allergy to my deodorant in the last couple months, to the point that I can\'t use it at all without breaking out really bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I\'ve been using unscented powder, and just washing off at lunch and when I get home. Through all this, I\'ve noticed I don\'t get that BO smell unless I get sweaty and stay that way for an hour or two, but if I wash, it goes away again. If I\'m inside all day, I don\'t get that BO smell at all.

Maybe you\'re just more attuned to it now?

bundyburger
07-20-2003, 05:00 PM
CJ, I noticed the same thing.

ATM, I\'m convinced it\'s just my senses being more finally tuned. i.e. I notice the cat piss smell occasionaly, even if I haven\'t worn any products for weeks. I was NEVER aware of that scent of all until I got NPA.

Sexyredhead
07-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Something I\'ve found I do notice is the cat-pee smell on guys every once in a while, and I didn\'t used to. I don\'t know if there are just more guys around here wearing TE or NPA, or I just recognize the scent in the sweat now.
I remember passing a guy in a store a couple weeks ago and smelling TE, and then realized it was the sweaty guy. Dunno if it was actually TE, or just me recognizing the -mone.

tallmacky
07-20-2003, 07:37 PM
I think those now smelling the smells of pheromones on others in life is a good sign of the quality and effectiveness of the products here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think most of these encounters include those with natural pheromone signatures, I highly doubt the guy was wearing TE.

SRH were you turned on by his scent? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
07-21-2003, 05:05 AM
Was I turned on by the fact that I could smell that cat-pee scent on a guy 6 feet away? No. I remember thinking he should\'ve taken a shower before going in that store (Ick!!), and went on with my shopping. It gets pretty hot down South in the summer, and I\'m around a lot of sweaty guys (gotta love that -rone!!!) and that guy in the store is one of the very few times I\'ve recognized that cat-pee smell on a guy. That\'s why I wonder if he had just been really sweaty all day without a shower before going shopping, or he was wearing TE.

CJ01
07-21-2003, 08:59 AM
SRH, it´s funny really because normally I don´t sweat much at all even when I used to go to the gym to workout ( weights)but in the summer it can happen of course due to the heat and humidity even when I´m not really doing anything. I have the feeling that this has increased since using pheros but what worries me a little is that I actually get BO under my arms which is almost new.
Perhaps the pheros have caused my body to produce more bacteria to break down the sweat? I dunno? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I mean this is easily dealt with by using deo but still, it´s just something I´ve noticed especially this summer...

CJ01
07-21-2003, 09:08 AM
Yep natural pheromone production or synthetic mones use _ either way there ought to be a law to make people shower and use deodorant, YUCK!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif PUKE!!!!

Never mind the mones - sweating and reaking of BO doesn´t mean it´s sexy UGH. If a person has loads mones but stinks so bad it makes others run a mile it ain´t very useful to them is it?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif That´s why being careful with your phero application and covering them up well is so important at least to me.
I´m blabbering too much... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
07-21-2003, 09:32 AM
Have you changed anything you\'re putting on--soap, etc? Are you drinking lots of water? It could also be the higher temps making the bacteria propagate more rapidly. Somehow I doubt it\'s the -mones. You\'re just paranoid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
07-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Nope I´m not paranoid and yes I always drinks a lot of water. The thing is this didn´t happen before I started using mones. I´ve been playing with them for 2-3 years now ( I think)
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
07-21-2003, 10:35 AM
Hmmm, I don\'t know then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sinbard
07-23-2003, 02:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The thing is this didn´t happen before I started using mones. I´ve been playing with them for 2-3 years now

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hiya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe it\'s the fact that your metabolism and biochemical makeup has just changed naturally over the course of time. 3 years is quite a long time in metabolic terms, and it may just be natural change as you age. Maybe take a month out from the mones and see if your perspiration levels remain the same (I suspect they will)

BassQT
08-30-2003, 11:15 AM
I was wondering... is that why after I put on my \'mones, my cat goes crazy, and rubs against me trying to mark me? I had no idea that the cat pee smell existed! So...if I experience that once in a while, does that mean I just have to load on the perfume or body spray?

darkness
08-30-2003, 12:13 PM
cats, and dogs, are very aware of pheromones. they are not smelling the scent of cat piss, but rather just reacting to the pheromones.

so you don\'t smell like cat pee........ necesssarily /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
08-30-2003, 02:23 PM
A cat followed me all the way home today, about 150 meters of walking! I didn\'t stroke it or even pay it much attention!

I wish women were that easy...

Elana
08-30-2003, 04:35 PM
A cat followed me all the way home today, about 150 meters of walking! I didn\'t stroke it or even pay it much attention!

I think the cat knows your secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I\'d follow you home too.

CptKipling
08-31-2003, 04:55 PM
Hmm feeling slightly ill at the thought of a cat following me home for that reason... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

You could have just said it was probably hungry, but noooooo

Brian
09-01-2003, 04:55 PM

No sh!t huh. I\'ll second that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
09-01-2003, 05:53 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />

Basically they are, not strokin\' \'em and not payin\' much attention raises your chances a lot ... ok they might not follow you right up to your house, but they don\'t shyt in a bucket and scratch walls either (Please report deviating experiences in case you had some). That\'s the price you gotta pay if you want to lick something without fur all over the body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif