PDA

View Full Version : PCC

HEIDI
07-19-2003, 10:31 PM
Hello,

I am new and for what i have read i see normally you mix a few pheromones; i would like to know if is pssible to wear PCC alone wich good results.

I would like to know as well if mixing PCC and The Edge is a good mix, and which kind of reactions you can get by using it.

Thanks.

CJ01
07-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum,
You can use PCC by itself no problem! It smells really nice but the scent fades quickly too.
I´m not sure anyone here has tried combining PCC and TE ( either version). I personally don´t like TE and I´d recommend mixing PCC with AE (mens or womens version) or PI/w instead. TE is a -none product btw.

If you already have both products and mix them do let us know the results won´t you. happy testing CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-20-2003, 03:18 PM
Hey Heidi,

PCC contains copulins, which are the pheromones that signal when a woman is ready to mate (feel free to correct me if I misstated). If you wear them alone, then you\'re just amplifying your natural signature, and I\'d think that would be a definite draw for the men in your vacinity. However, it\'s normally recommended to combine cops with -nol since -nol induces a \"chattiness\" and lends you an air of approachability. Guys will feel more comfortable approaching you with the -nol and will be more attracted with the cops. -None is a much more aggressive pheromone, and in my own testing, I have have yet to see conclusive positive results with -none heavy products in the general dating scene. I get the impression that the -none products for women are helpful for increasing the intensity and aggressiveness of sex, but I haven\'t had too many opportunities to test that. I did notice some effects of that nature (with TE/w) on a guy I recently hooked up with, but we didn\'t have sex so I can\'t say how that would have gone.

If you\'re looking to boost your copulin signature alone, maybe try EW instead of PCC- it\'s more concentrated and can be mixed with lotions, perfumes, etc, whereas PCC comes in a roll-top bottle (although it smells *really* nice, and I hear that EW, well, doesn\'t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif). As far as attracting more attention from men in general, a combination of cops and -nol is probably a good way to go. PI/w is a pretty concentrated -nol product (with a trace of cops) and partners well with PCC. I prefer AE/w (contains -nol, -rone, AND -none) when I\'m out for sexual (attention) hits, and I usually pair that with PCC too. So far TE/w, when used alone or paired with PCC, doesn\'t get me any noticable hits when I\'m just out and about (although I should qualify that by adding that I haven\'t experimented with TE/w nearly as much as the other products). I haven\'t had the chance to try it in the club scene yet, but I think it might be more effective there, where it\'s generally assumed that nearly everyone there will be receptive to sexual overtures. HTH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

HEIDI
07-20-2003, 10:54 PM
Thank you very much for the answers. When u say that PCC scent fades away quick and that is not very concentrate means that the effect would last only for a very short time?

Could you tell me how long after application is PCC still working?

Thanks again.

CJ01
07-21-2003, 03:18 AM
No, the cucumber-melon fragrance of PCC fades quickly (too quickly in my opinion) the mones will stay on and do their work! I´m not sure how long PCC is effective but the others last a whole day or so especially -none. PCC is easy to take with you and re-apply though if you need to.

HEIDI
07-21-2003, 07:08 AM
I think i have finally make up my mind and will order AE/W and PCC instead of THE EDGE, as i have read that doesn`t work well for some ladies in the forum.

One last question if you don`t mind; how long the PCC bottle last, as i have read that while is only a few drops use of the other products, pcc is apply in bigger quantity with the roll on.

Thanks.

DaVinciKittie
07-21-2003, 11:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
One last question if you don`t mind; how long the PCC bottle last

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hmmm... I think I\'ve had mine for a couple of months (?? that\'s a guess), and it\'s about 1/3 full. I don\'t use it daily, but when I do use it, I use a lot, so I figure it all equals out. HTH! A tip for using PCC- the times I\'ve noticed the most visible responses to it (guys complementing me on my scent, even though it\'s the same one I always wear, standing closer and being overall more attentive), I\'ve used it mixed in with moisturizer or lotion and spread over my arms. But I only do that if I really want to see some serious results. Usually I just roll a few inches here and there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
07-21-2003, 12:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
mixed in with moisturizer or lotion and spread over my arms

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s when I got the best results using a diluted version of the old EW. How much PCC do you add to the lotion, or do you roll on the PCC and then rub on the lotion to spread it out?
Another great thing to do is make a version of the body spray from the recipe book, except use only water. (I think I used 1 drop old EW to 400ml water, but I\'m not sure what how much PCC to use--DVK?), then spritz on your hair--once oughta do ya. One time that was the only -mone I had on, and when I gave a guy friend a hug, he squeezed harder half-way through and then held me a bit longer than necessary. After the hug, he seemed to have lost all train of thought and actually stuttered out answers to some simple questions for a few minutes afterward before he left. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-21-2003, 01:25 PM
When I do the moisturizer bit, I roll some PCC into my palm (not sure exactly how much, but it\'s a good amount- several spirals\' worth), add the moisturizer on top of that (enough for both arms), rub my palms together really well and apply.

I haven\'t tried putting PCC *into* anything, b/c that would require me to remove the roll-top and I\'m WAY too lazy for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif In my next order I plan to get EW so I can start mixing (physically) cops with different things like the body spray and lotions.

Sexyredhead
07-21-2003, 04:17 PM
I\'ll warn ya--EW stinks. I don\'t care how much they dilute it, it stinks. lol

But I\'ve mixed EW in Juniper Breeze and White Tea &amp; Ginger body lotions from Bath&amp;BodyWorks, and can\'t smell a thing. I put about 1-2 drops in a full-size bottle and shake well. That\'s with the old super concentrate. It might take more with the new.