PDA

View Full Version : HELP.....Don't know what these products are ?????

LadyWithQuestions
07-19-2003, 04:54 PM
I just got my first order from Love-Scent, but got some extra products in the package that are unknown to me. I can\'t find anywhere on the website that tells me what they are. Can anyone help me?

I got the herbal supplement capsules: Veritia
(What is this exactly and what is the purpose of it and the side effects??)

I also got a little bottle with blue liquid called: Juniper Berry w/ Androstenol
(What exactly is this used for and how is it used??)

I couldn\'t find any information on these two products on the website or in the printed literature that came with my package, so I\'m hoping you all can help me. (???)

Thanks so much
LWQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CptKipling
07-19-2003, 05:07 PM
For this:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I also got a little bottle with blue liquid called: Juniper Berry w/ Androstenol
(What exactly is this used for and how is it used??)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do a forum search for SPMO

For this:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I got the herbal supplement capsules: Veritia
(What is this exactly and what is the purpose of it and the side effects??)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m not so sure, i think it\'s meant to enhance libido. Send Bruce a PM (or email) and I\'m sure he\'ll be glad to help. Check our the customer questions forum, there is a thread on Veritia there.

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 09:18 PM
Verita:
It\'s a product for women, it helps to increase your libido, your sexual desire, it has a good blend of herbs like Yohimbe and such. Some women reported that it does work, and it made them wetter and such during any sexual activity. I used it on and off again and it seemed to have positive effects for me as well. It is save to take and is not exactly pheromone related and will not give you any pheromone results if that is what you are thinking.

SPMO:
This is usually included with the newbie package as a nice little add-on. It is an essential oil with in your case a blueberry fragence. Basically it has a small amount of -nol in it which is the only thing added, some women report small positive results using the SPMO\'s alone. They are to be used as a cover scent for TE/W and other female products that may smell, they are oil based so they seem to last a bit longer too.

By the way the Verita and SPMO, are on the main love-scent web site I hope that helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LadyWithQuestions
07-20-2003, 06:02 AM
Thanks so kindly for the help and information. The Scented Oil I received is \"Juniper Berry\" and it SMELLS WONDERFUL~!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I\'m so happy with the products I purchased. The PI/w has absolutely NO fragrance....which is exactly what I needed......FRAGRANCE-FREE. And the PCC smells just lovely and is SO light and fresh. And, of course, I love the Juniper Berry also. ALL the products either smell JUST RIGHT or none at all, which is just perfect for my needs~! THUMBS UP to Bruce for the great purchasing advice~! Now can\'t wait to experiment and try them all out. Will definitely keep you posted.

Thanks again to everyone who is so kind and helpful~! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
LWQ