PDA

View Full Version : -rone is a key to Swedephero?

Bubu
07-19-2003, 09:06 AM
Good day to everyone!
as I see it, situation with pheroresponce in Sweden starting to be clearer, at least for me..

Since I am owner of: NPAm, AEm, PIm, PIw, PhMX(n), WAGG and lovely SOE, I had a chance to test them all as standalone an as a mixes.

The Working Mix is AE+SOE+WAGG.
When I tryed to apply some ammount and same persentages of -none containing PIm and -nol containing PIw products and some WAGG, as in AE+SOE+WAGG, mix would not work as expected. Virtually, want work att all. So, after many tryes I could say, that -rone is a pherro, that might give a keyroll in mixes. AE+SOE+WAGG mix have strange delayed effect just because -non and -nol will fade, when -rone will stay a little longer, which gives an idea to mix some more pure CS -rone in PIm+PIw+WAGG mix, to reproduce AE+SOE effect. If it will work, meaning, -rone have another interesting effect!

Does someone experienced -rone reactions that is not typical -rone?

Folks, I need Your opinions here!
Should I spend 29dollars to have CS-rone, or leave it alone?

Quote from CookBook 5.0:
\"
The opinions about this one range from being a component which would make any mix to fail to being the only component that makes a mix a killer one.
\"
/Bubu

Bubu
07-19-2003, 02:33 PM
Oh, no-no, You do not have to put Your 2-cents. Ignore my question..

Bubu
07-20-2003, 01:33 PM
Tragical, noone will answer me.. I just hoped so much..
Nah, well, I will be faithfull to Bruce again, and will buy CS -rone.
Does someone interested in results and ratios??

Folks, do not push me to make a question pool for it.

Of course, always Yours all,
Bubu

franki
07-20-2003, 02:09 PM
Why don\'t you just try it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif You seem to have figured out that -RONE works good for you, so why not?

Where are you planning to mix it with though? With cologne?

Bubu
07-20-2003, 02:17 PM
Since -rone working as enhancer only in a mixes, so I wikk try to make a ratio/persentage of other pherromones similar to AE+SOE 2drops+7\" but, add more -rone, than in original mix.

franki
07-20-2003, 02:21 PM
But you don\'t have the other chem set phero\'s, right? Ideally you mix them with each other and with a fragrance, I guess..

So, you are gonna mix it with the normal products?

FrancisBegbie
07-20-2003, 08:12 PM
Ive tried cs rone personnally and I seem tto find that it tends to make people avoid you...people avoid interascting with you but itts not outt of fear like with none..its more like u have an aura of stay out of my space...it also tends to make people unintentionally ignore you wenever ina group..its very strange...anyone else experience things like tthis with rone??what have you all gathered from it?

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 02:55 AM
How much did you use?

Bubu
07-21-2003, 08:52 AM
Franki, first I will mix PIm/PIw as clearest -none and -nol products in my stock. I will add CSrone to them.

Bubu
07-21-2003, 08:57 AM
Thank You, Francis!
But, SOE+AE works good for me, so I think, that -rone, at least in AE+SOE persentage will do the trick. We\'ll see. Anyway, I have nothing to loose. IU like to experiment, even if it gives zero results. Remember, zero result is a result allso!

franki
07-21-2003, 11:16 AM
You are going to buy it anyway, Bubu ... even when someone tells you they had zero results with it, so why ask us for advice? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

It is ok that you are so stubborn about buying it, cause most of us here are like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Franki

Bubu
07-22-2003, 06:41 AM
Franki, do You want one entuziast less in our big world, and one pessimist more? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Don\'t You think, I should try?

franki
07-22-2003, 06:43 AM
Yes, please try! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
07-22-2003, 07:08 AM
Hi Bubu, good you´re back and with feedback too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So -rone is part of the swedephero secret. Good to know this.

BTW JVK did some -rone experiments and he reported that he had positive results with it, especially together with -nol, hence the SOE.

I´d give it a try and see what happens if you got the budget to do so. _rone is not only an enhancer for none and nol it has properties of it´s own too. If you want to know more do a search in the two archives for JVKs posts and rone.

So what´s been the best swede phero hit for you yet?
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bubu
07-22-2003, 11:00 PM
Thanks, Franki, Thanks CJ!
I allredy ordered -rone. It should be here after 1-2 days. Yes, I know that JVK putting much weight on -rone. SOE does still my best pherromascot.
Love You all, I\'ll be back with results.
/Bubu

Bubu
07-24-2003, 06:58 AM
Today I got my CSrone! Stinks REALLY BAD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif))