PDA

View Full Version : Be glad you're not *this* guy...

DaVinciKittie
07-19-2003, 12:50 AM
Poor guy. Guess that\'s what he gets though, for taking on a raging bull. Coulda been a lot worse!

http://people.txucom.net/davinci-kittie/videos.html (\"http://people.txucom.net/davinci-kittie/videos.html\")

belgareth
07-19-2003, 05:57 AM
That\'s great! I usually feel sorry for the bull but it looks like he won one this time.

Elana
07-19-2003, 07:56 AM
As far as I am concerned, anybody that supports such a barbaric \"sport\" deserves much worse treatment then what that moron received.

GO BULL!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
07-19-2003, 08:39 AM
I think I saw that particular ´performance´ on some TV news programme when that bullrun ( forgotten what it´s called right now) took place recently. They were showing all the nasty and not so nasty incidents that have happened over the years.
The commentary is kinda funny though.:)

belgareth
07-19-2003, 09:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
As far as I am concerned, anybody that supports such a barbaric \"sport\" deserves much worse treatment then what that moron received.

GO BULL!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m with you. At least this bull got his two bits in before they tortured him to death.

elvido
07-19-2003, 03:22 PM
I\'m not defending bullfights, but if I had to choose between being a bull and being a cow these days, I\'d definetly be the former.
Bulls are raised in huge areas of land, where they can run around and get with all the sweet sweet sex they want. They\'re also fed great. Pampered all the way.
Cows on the other hand live in little barn or factory cubicles, where they can barely move, eat garbage, get injected with steriods and antibiotics, and lay in their own sh1t (which sometimes leads to the need to amputate a leg or two). All that to make yummy burgers.
So, between a \"barbaric\" end and a \"barbaric\" life, I\'ll take the bull route. Not saying it\'s perfect, but it seems better. Think of Braveheart. He decided to live free, get it on with the princess and die in pain (yes, he *did* know it was going to end like that...he had read the script) rather than live in his own sh1t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 03:24 PM
Video wasn\'t working for me I have codec problems, anyhow kick ass home page!

frenchie
07-20-2003, 12:19 AM
the video didn\'t work on my computer either but anyway I suppose it\'s about corridas or other things like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
I am totally against these so called \"sports\", they are just barbaric traditions to show the so called domination and strength of man. I don\'t need to compare the destiny of a cow and of a bull, they only have the right to live normally without having to be killed for our pleasure...
I am a Bull, that\'s why ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-20-2003, 02:13 PM
For those of you who couldn\'t see the video, it shows part of a bullfight. The bull is stomping at some people on the left side of the screen when some idiot tries to run behind it. It turns and chases him, bats him around a little with it\'s horns, then manages to get one hooked under his pants. After much flailing around, the bull ends up stripping the guy from the waist down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif It doesn\'t show anything graphic as far as the torturing of the bull (although I\'m sure that happened later) or I wouldn\'t have posted it. I also despise this type of \"sport\"- just thought what happened to the guy was pretty funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
07-20-2003, 02:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
anyhow kick ass home page!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Nice, to finally see a picture of one of the girls here, DVK. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oscar
07-20-2003, 03:30 PM
DVK,

The video didn\'t run real well for me either. Kind of a series of still shots. I did get a kick out of the last frame though, with the bull standing there victorious, with the guys jockeys hanging from his horns. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-20-2003, 04:57 PM
I wasn\'t sure how to set it up to run properly from the page, so if it\'s not running well you could try downloading it and watching it that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif