PDA

View Full Version : I'm disperated!

frok
07-19-2003, 12:38 AM
Hi people!
I\'m new in this forum... I\'m disperated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I\'m very ugly (but very romantic!).. and all girlfriends that I have had, leave me because they see me as \"friend\".. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Recently my last girlfriend leave me for the same motive.. and I want to re-conquer her! and I have bought NPA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
It will work? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I\'m unacceptable..
(p.s. I want to use all 5ml of NPA :P )
Thanks for any reply.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 01:01 AM
Will NPA work in geting her back? I can\'t say for certain though I am sure it will help a lot.

If you want to spend more money, I think in your case, a bit of copulins may help. The copulins should hopefully give you the image of being many \"ladies favorite\". Makes it seem in other words that women have been with you (sexually), and in that case has other women thinking what\'s so special about this guy, along with raising the competition when have for you.

I think AE/M may also be for it\'s level of -rone and -nol and can complicate the mix a bit more which is usually very good, if not you can go for SOE, which is packed with -nol and eases a girls inhibitions of action, and opens her up a bit to be chatty and loving and such.

If you do it right, I am sure pheromones can take the place of your physical looks and help you out a lot to get responses from girls that you couldn\'t get with good looks.

By the way out of a range of 10, where do you rate yourself? Why do you think you are so ugly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jones
07-19-2003, 01:04 AM
If your really dispirited try some SSRI\'s. If your ugly, then fix it! Treat problems one by one, acne, weight, ect. Im good at fixing people\'s little defects. So if there is something about you phyisically, you can probably change it, ill give you advcie on how to do that.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 01:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
and all girlfriends that I have had, leave me because they see me as \"friend\"..

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It seems that, even if you\'re as ugly as you said, there\'s something about you that has attracted \"all girlfriends that you have had\"... so, just be more confident about yourself.

About the rest, what TM said... I would buy AE if I were you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

frok
07-19-2003, 01:58 AM
If you want to spend more money, I think in your case, a bit of copulins may help.

mhmm good idea :P but I\'m also very poor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

By the way out of a range of 10, where do you rate yourself? Why do you think you are so ugly?

mhmm range of 10? -2 :PP ehehe
I think this because girls don\'t appreciate me for my character, they look for easthetic in me :\\

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 02:02 AM
Don\'t exagerate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How much can you spend with these phero products?

frok
07-19-2003, 02:13 AM
If your really dispirited try some SSRI\'s. If your ugly, then fix it! Treat problems one by one, acne, weight, ect. Im good at fixing people\'s little defects. So if there is something about you phyisically, you can probably change it, ill give you advcie on how to do that.

SSRIs? What is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Have you a url that give some info about that?
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

frok
07-19-2003, 02:15 AM
Don\'t exagerate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How much can you spend with these phero products?

Max 50$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 02:58 AM
PCC: I believe is around $24 dollars.

EW: is only $20 dollars.

You may want to look at the used products page to make sure nothing is available there. The reason why I think you may want to use a variety of effective -mones is because you aren\'t simply trying to attract someone but, win someone back, attract them and retain them./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'d go with AE/M and EW. You don\'t get to totally control the mix but getting all 3 pheromones is cheapest when just buying AE/m and the copulins I think will be big in retaining your ex\'s attention.

That\'s around $72 bucks in all.

If you can\'t get both EW and AE/M just go for AE/M.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 03:16 AM

You may want to look at the used products page to make sure nothing is available there. The reason why I think you may want to use a variety of effective -mones is because you aren\'t simply trying to attract someone but, win someone back, attract them and retain them./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'d go with AE/M and EW. You don\'t get to totally control the mix but getting all 3 pheromones is cheapest when just buying AE/m and the copulins I think will be big in retaining your ex\'s attention.

You mean $70... If you can\'t afford that but may have the chance to make it $60, I suggest you buy the Alter Ego / The Edge combo in the forum members club (it costs about $60).

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/dynamic-duo.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/dynamic-duo.html\")

If $50 is your limit, do as TM suggested, get the AE/m.

frok
07-19-2003, 03:19 AM

mhmm I can mix NPA with AE? I will have good result?

frok
07-19-2003, 03:24 AM

You mean $70... If you can\'t afford that but may have the chance to make it $60, I suggest you buy the Alter Ego / The Edge combo in the forum members club (it costs about $60).

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/dynamic-duo.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/dynamic-duo.html\")

If $50 is your limit, do as TM suggested, get the AE/m.

ah very good.. I try to mix NPA + AE/m + TE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 03:26 AM
You can use NPA and AE at the same time. In fact, combos like AE / NPA or AE / TE are some of the very best. For example, 2-3 drops of AE + 1-2 dabs of NPA.

Don\'t buy the AE / TE combo, as I told you. I forgot you already have NPA. Forget the TE!

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 03:28 AM
NPA and TE are the same... I mean, NPA is 4 times more concentrated than TE but they have the same formula, same ingredients (including the secret ingredients). NPA comes in a 5 mL bottle (soon, it will come in 10 mL bottles also) and TE comes in a 24 mL bottle (if I\'m not mistaken).

So, if you already have NPA, you don\'t need TE.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 03:30 AM
By the way, IMO, if you want something with copulins, you should get PCC and not EW, cause the PCC is easier to deal with (less concentrated and a more pleasant scent).

frok
07-19-2003, 03:34 AM
NPA and TE are the same... I mean, NPA is 4 times more concentrated than TE but they have the same formula, same ingredients (including the secret ingredients). NPA comes in a 5 mL bottle (soon, it will come in 10 mL bottles also) and TE comes in a 24 mL bottle (if I\'m not mistaken).

So, if you already have NPA, you don\'t need TE.

ah ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
mhmm I get AE/m immediately or I try if NPA works for me? :\\

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 04:17 AM
Winning back a girl is not easy, go as far as you can when it comes to purchasing the right pheromones.

ToBe is right about going with PCC it\'s around 5 dollars more but it would be much easier to use and handle. They both work though.

What you get if you decide to is

NPA secret ingredients (important)
-none
-rone
-nol
copulins (if you get the pcc/ew)

That is a lot stronger than just NPA. I think this is a type of situation will copulins will helpe out a lot. The ball is in your court though. Any way you go you should benefit greatly.

franki
07-19-2003, 04:25 AM
I think you shouldn\'t mess with copulins at all ... I see people giving you the advice to try out copulins like Tallmacky who haven\'t even used them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif WTF? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I find it almost immoral that people are trying to suck you into buying copulins (in one of the first purchases and you don\'t have much money).

Get your AE/m or AE/w and you will get a pretty good idea if pheromones are something for you or not--

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 05:06 AM
Get AE/m ($50), try it standalone and then mix it with the NPA you already have...

Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 05:11 AM
I think you shouldn\'t mess with copulins at all ... I see people giving you the advice to try out copulins like Tallmacky who haven\'t even used them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif WTF? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I find it almost immoral that people are trying to suck you into buying copulins (in your first purchase and you don\'t have much money).

Get your AE/m or AE/w and you will get a pretty good idea if pheromones are something for you or not--

You\'re right when you say perhaps PCC or EW wouldn\'t be a good choice for the first or second order. But TM is also right in what he said. Copulins may actually be useful in this particular situation.

Anyway, definitively, AE + NPA should be more than enough for now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ich spreche kein deutch! Ich habba kein deutches guelt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 05:31 AM
You can\'t ask for something big and expect to not put anything into it. Yeah I realized he doesn\'t have a lot of money at this time and I can totally relate. I also took into consideration what he was asking, to win back his old girlfriend which is a lot to ask for $50.00 dollars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I said go with AE/M if that is all you can get, but seriously think about the copulins. This girl already knows him, she has a sexual attraction judgement on him as well, just busting in with -none and such is going to be a lot harder and you may not sway her. He also said he has a problem with girls seeing him as not just the friend but a romantic partner, again another case for using copulins, to atleast have that image of possibly being a sexual man. I have not tried copulins yet, all I know is what I have read and the scientific data, and our mainstream thoughts on copulins and what they do.

Like -none for example, you know what it is supposedly supposed to do right? You assess the situation and see what should work best, yes you are also right copulins on men is experimental, but it can\'t get any worse than it is now.:D

Any guys who have used copulins in the past any info is welcomed.

LatentOne
07-19-2003, 06:40 AM
Hey frok,

First of all, you can\'t be that ugly if you\'ve had girlfriends as you\'ve implied in your original post. Secondly, you are your own worst critic as I\'ve heard it said, so don\'t be so hard on yourself. As long as you are comfortable with who you are, your self image should remain positive. There\'s a fine line between self deprecating humor and low-self esteem!

I\'m new to the phero scene but feel that with their use, one can attain a more confident feeling when interacting with women. Maybe it\'s just because of the smell of some of the products and knowing that you at least smell good....maybe it\'s the psychological effect of knowing you have them on...whatever it is, its a great feeling! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Since you have NPA already, go to the cookbook and pick the appropriate mixes to try with NPA. Maybe one where you an reignite something between you and one of your ex-gf\'s. I do think that experimenting with some AE/m is a good idea though since it has all three known pheromones. Whatever you choose to try, have fun with it.

Good luck!

krtel
07-19-2003, 01:05 PM
Hey dude,

NPA is an awesome product, but I\'d recommend getting yourself some SoE gel packs with it (considering your budget) and whip up a variation of some DD#1. Also, as you get deeper into pheromones, I\'d suggest reading my \"Creating a Hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1...\" thread. You can learn a lot from it.

Also, I wouldn\'t recommend going back to this girl. Why? Her interest level is obviously way below the 49% barrier, making it almost impossible to raise again. Even if you do raise it, it will only end again, but this time more painfully. Find yourself a new woman.

Pheromones will serve you well in overcoming the LJBF barrier ( they definately have for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) but they will only do so much for you. You have to do your part as well. What is a nice guy? A nice guy is a weak guy that can only reach friends and nothing more with a woman. By being extra nice to her, you would imagine that you\'d be raising her interest level. Unfortunately, you\'re doing the opposite.

So use the mones, but while using them, you can\'t be the woman\'s floormat. I\'d also suggest reading \"Avoiding The \"Let\'s Be Friends\" Syndrome\" at http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove_100/139_relationship_expert.html (\"http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove_100/139_relationship_expert.html\")

That article covers your entire situation - including chemistry (pheromones).

Good luck to you!

- Krish

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 01:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
way below the 49% barrier,

Hmmmm that\'s interesting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, now you didn\'t read this in some \"how to get what you want\" male power book on how to mind screw women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don\'t think you can just tell this guy to ditch the girl, he is looking for something more than how to screw this or that girl, he wants a girl back not simply for sex obviously but for her. I question why he wants her back but well that\'s for him to answer. One does not need to be totally unaware of how females act and such, those books are good and for the most part they give a true interpretation on how women truly work, but don\'t saturate your self in that propoganda and act like a programmed robot. When a situation arises you should act the way you would act along with knowing how women work. Not think \"ummm wait this was on page 212 give this girl negative kino and reach across and squeeze her tit to let her know you are a macho cool guy.\"

krtel
07-19-2003, 01:53 PM
I just gave my 2 cents - he dosen\'t have to listen to it if he dosen\'t want to, although I think it is great advice. If I had only known this, I wouldn\'t have wasted so much time with the ex.

- Krish

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 02:00 PM
I agree with trying to win the girlfriend back, I don\'t think it will work especially if she chose to leave him. He has been X marked in the strongest way.

Not saying it\'s impossible....nothing is I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

krtel
07-19-2003, 02:13 PM
Yeah, you\'re right, it isn\'t impossible. About my ex, I did manage to get her back (with the help of mones). However, I was fighting a losing battle. The relationship was sitting on a weak foundation and I was only trying to build onto it - but eventually, the foundation failed, taking everything with it. It\'s the worst feeling in the world I tell you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The ego gets in the way of us guys sometimes and stops us from accepting defeat.

- Krish

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 03:21 PM
TAME IT (\"http://www.spectator.net/EDIMAGES/mag/cruise.jpg\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif