PDA

View Full Version : WAGG implementation for the new megamix!

krtel
07-18-2003, 11:53 PM
OK ALL!

I\'ve got my mad scientist hat back on (I know, its been a while!) Back to my pheromones agenda! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As I mentioned earlier, I was going to try and implement WAGG into a megamix similar to WKM#1. Anyway, after some research and brain-storming, I have come up with the following ratios:

1 WAGG : 2 PI : 1 NPA
1 WAGG : 1 PI : 2 NPA
2 WAGG : 1 PI : 1 NPA

Opinions or suggestions anyone? I\'m giving more emphasis to the first one: 1 WAGG : 2 PI : 1 NPA. Seeing it how only 25% of the mixture is WAGG, I see strong potential for another great mix here. I\'m sure a lot of guys would wear a dominant anone mix if the adverse affects of it in general and during a woman\'s monthly phase ceased to exist. Well, if WAGG works like A1 minus the depression side-effect, this mix could be the solution to the problem. I for one LOVE anone - it makes me feel great about myself. But it does have it\'s negative effects - which I am hoping to eliminate or at least mitigate through this mix ratio.

Anyway, if you have something better than me and if you would like to share, fill me in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Otherwise, I\'m gonna mix this ratio up and do a full-blown field test with it and start reporting back to this thread like I did with WKM#1. Let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

- Krish

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 01:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
OK ALL!

I\'ve got my mad scientist hat back on (I know, its been a while!) Back to my pheromones agenda! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As I mentioned earlier, I was going to try and implement WAGG into a megamix similar to WKM#1. Anyway, after some research and brain-storming, I have come up with the following ratios:

2 WAGG : 1 PI : 1 NPA

Opinions or suggestions anyone? I\'m giving more emphasis to the first one: 1 WAGG : 2 PI : 1 NPA. Seeing it how only 25% of the mixture is WAGG, I see strong potential for another great mix here. I\'m sure a lot of guys would wear a dominant anone mix if the adverse affects of it in general and during a woman\'s monthly phase ceased to exist. Well, if WAGG works like A1 minus the depression side-effect, this mix could be the solution to the problem. I for one LOVE anone - it makes me feel great about myself. But it does have it\'s negative effects - which I am hoping to eliminate or at least mitigate through this mix ratio.

Anyway, if you have something better than me and if you would like to share, fill me in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Otherwise, I\'m gonna mix this ratio up and do a full-blown field test with it and start reporting back to this thread like I did with WKM#1. Let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

- Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, if I\'m not mistaken, the best rate for you of the WKM mix was 6 SoE : 3 NPA : 1 PI... so, perhaps you would get better results if you used the rate 1 WAGG : 2 NPA : 1 PI. What do ya think? The scent would be the problem I guess... you should have to cover that.

DZorro
07-19-2003, 01:54 AM
I tried these already a couple of times
They are great mixes indeed. But i had to discontinued the use of it at work, because my boss who is about 50 was coming on to me too much. But i did keep using these mixes in disco\'s and bar\'s they make girls hang on too you alot too. I also notices when i was using
Some girls where following me around too.
But alot of my my male friends where avoiding me like they where affraid of me or something.

DZorro,

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-19-2003, 01:59 AM
I tried these already a couple of times
They are great mixes indeed. But i had to discontinued the use of it at work, because my boss who is about 50 was coming on to me too much. But i did keep using these mixes in disco\'s and bar\'s they make girls hang on too you alot too. I also notices when i was using
Some girls where following me around too.
But alot of my my male friends where avoiding me like they where affraid of me or something.

DZorro,

And which of the 3 gave you the best results?

dionex
07-19-2003, 04:52 AM
DZorrow, how much of these mixes did you applie to get the results you describe (I\'m especially interested in how much I\'d need for a disco/club). And like tobe askd, which was best.
I\'ve got all the ingredients so am thinking of mixing up a batch

DZorro
07-19-2003, 07:07 AM
The best for me was
Because the hits where really sexually oriented.
Whenever i use this mix, i noticed all conversation changed really quick. Like when you here people talking and all of a sudden they started talking about sex. It\'s great when whering in the train or busses, since these are places where people sits really close too you too. And afcorse in bars or disco\'s too since it\'s really crowded places.

I ussually where these mixes on my clothes, since i\'m one of those people that sweats really quick. And mones on my skin isn\'t really that effective on my skin, since the smells of the mones fades really quick.

DZorro,

krtel
07-19-2003, 12:05 PM
Ok but what if you get really lucky and get to take one of the babes home and you have to take your cloths off? Then what? :-) I\'d suggest distributing the mones on both, your cloths and skin if skin doesen\'t work at its best for you.

- Krish

krtel
07-19-2003, 12:09 PM
You bring up an interesting point. I think you may be right about the 1 WAGG : 1 PI : 2 NPA ratio if you have sexual hits in mind. I will experiment with it now that you bring it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Afterwards, I will switch from 1 PI to 2 PI and 1 NPA. I\'d just like to see the major difference between the two. I also noticed that the amount of application is going to be significantly lower, thus conserving the amount of money one needs to spend on the ingredients.

- Krish

krtel
07-19-2003, 12:10 PM
Whoa, cool, I\'m a Phero Pharaoh now!

- Krish

krtel
07-19-2003, 12:12 PM
I\'m really glad to hear that someone has already tried this and had major success with it! Have you ever used the original WKM#1 before? If so, in your opinion, how would you compare the results you got from the original, compared to the new version with WAGG in it?

- Krish

DZorro
07-19-2003, 12:50 PM
I\'m really glad to hear that someone has already tried this and had major success with it! Have you ever used the original WKM#1 before? If so, in your opinion, how would you compare the results you got from the original, compared to the new version with WAGG in it?

- Krish

Well as far as your mix WKM#1 the new mix really opens girls up more. I guess WAGG has an major effect on them. And it\'s like they really want to tell you everything.
I guess that\'s what experianced with the two.
It\'s like they really open up to me, without me having to do anything, but listen to what they say.

DZorro,

DZorro
07-21-2003, 10:21 AM
- Krish

You could add some SOE to the mix too i noticed when adding SOE the girls where really opening up to me, and where really talking alot, you have to be carfull though some where really talking your ear off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif But in overall the added SOE would make everone talk more.

DZorro,

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-21-2003, 11:00 AM
Krtel didn\'t have a good day when he used WAGG and SoE at the same time...

CptKipling
07-21-2003, 11:01 AM
This has been done, and discarded.

Krish said it made him seem too submissive.

krtel
07-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I tried it and had a really bad day. I guess it might vary from person-to-person, but as far as I know, it\'s not for me or anyone who seems to need anone. It might be just what the doctor ordered for someone who needs all the \"friendly aura\" they can get. Anyway, the testing of SoE and WAGG is not on the agenda nor will it ever be, at least I won\'t be doing the testing for it.

- Krish

krtel
07-30-2003, 07:23 PM
Ok, I\'ve been using the current mix for the past couple of days: 1 WAGG: 2 NPA: 1 PI. I haven\'t been using this mix long enough to learn everything about it, however, I have noticed some changes. Unfortunately, things have been very busy at work, so this is the only environment that I\'ve had a chance to test this new mix out on so far.

Here are my observations:

There is an elevated amount of respect from both, men and women - a lot more respect than I got with anything else. In conversations with women, I\'ve noticed that their comfort-level increases around me to a point that they tell me things that they normally wouldn\'t have. I didn\'t get many responses like this with an androstenol heavy mix. I haven\'t noticed any sexual hits, but take into consideration that 98% of the women at my work-site are married. Also the youngest woman there is roughly 29 and I\'m 17. I\'ve worn straight anone to work several times and then I wore this mix. Let me tell you, the results with just straight anone have never been anywhere near as good as this. That \"great guy\" vibe that WAGG projects really enhances things. Theoretically speaking, it is like a being a great guy that is an alpha-male without the negative results of complete anone.

Hopefully I\'ll get to hang out with some girls in my age-group or slightly higher that are *single*. I do know that this mix has a powerful sexual vibe as someone else on this thread has already reported it. Anyway, I can\'t wait to see it with my own eyes. In the mean time, I will continue testing it at two dabs.

- Krish

Ash
07-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Krish, it\'s always such a pleasure reading about your adventures. Is it NPA/w: PI/w you are now using in this mix?
Thanks!!!
Ash

krtel
07-30-2003, 07:42 PM
Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It is NPA/m and PI/m.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
07-31-2003, 06:14 AM
Way to go Krish...

Did you notice anything lacking from not having -rone or-nol? I\'m wondeing if it would be as effective on a younger crowd, for example.

On the other hand, don\'t be influenced by what I just said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

krtel
07-31-2003, 06:45 AM
I haven\'t noticed anything lacking so far. Then again, I haven\'t been using it long enough to accurately say so. I will keep this in mind and keep an eye open especially on the way younger women respond to this mix. Thanks.

- Krish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DZorro
08-26-2003, 09:01 AM
I haven\'t noticed anything lacking so far. Then again, I haven\'t been using it long enough to accurately say so. I will keep this in mind and keep an eye open especially on the way younger women respond to this mix. Thanks.

- Krish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Krish how are things progressing with the mix ???
So far i only been using the TE/m essential called Arouser.
But when i finish testing arouser it\'s back to buisiness for me. I will be back using PI/m, NPA/m and WAGG. I really had great results with those.

Today was an interesting day too. I still have about 2 weeks vacation. So i got lot\'s of free time here.
I went in the train today, it was really great since there where alot of girls in the train today.
TE/m Arouser is great as stand alone too.
another of copple of days, and i will be back to the other mix.

DZorro,

krtel
08-26-2003, 05:37 PM
I\'ve received hits - just haven\'t had time to write details for every single one. Along with a strong power aura, came the sexual hits. Since this is a androstenone-heavy mix, a lot of my hits have come from older women (I like it like that! lol...) I\'ve gotten hits at work, at the salon, stores, and public places from OLDER women. One woman actually stalked me at work (Asian - about 24 yrs. old).
I went to a bookstore with a few women (about 27-28 years old.) and sex became the topic of what we were all talking about. I was shocked that they would hit on me! lol..... I\'ve been around a good amount of teen girls, but not as many as I would like to be around. There is this one 19 yr. old babe that when she is around me, by reading her body language, I can tell she gets hot, extremely hot. We\'ve started talking like never before - I\'ll have to see how this goes.

So here is my theory about this particular mix: I think this is better for someone who is actually qualified to go after the older babes (I\'m way too young and I don\'t think it would be right for me to pursue women 10 years older than me.)

If this can work wonders on older women, I do wonder what a little more WAGG, and a little less anone can do to the younger ones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I will definately try this one soon!

Anyway, thats my status for now.

DZorro
08-28-2003, 01:06 PM
I\'ve received hits - just haven\'t had time to write details for every single one. Along with a strong power aura, came the sexual hits. Since this is a androstenone-heavy mix, a lot of my hits have come from older women (I like it like that! lol...) I\'ve gotten hits at work, at the salon, stores, and public places from OLDER women. One woman actually stalked me at work (Asian - about 24 yrs. old).
I went to a bookstore with a few women (about 27-28 years old.) and sex became the topic of what we were all talking about. I was shocked that they would hit on me! lol..... I\'ve been around a good amount of teen girls, but not as many as I would like to be around. There is this one 19 yr. old babe that when she is around me, by reading her body language, I can tell she gets hot, extremely hot. We\'ve started talking like never before - I\'ll have to see how this goes.

So here is my theory about this particular mix: I think this is better for someone who is actually qualified to go after the older babes (I\'m way too young and I don\'t think it would be right for me to pursue women 10 years older than me.)

If this can work wonders on older women, I do wonder what a little more WAGG, and a little less anone can do to the younger ones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I will definately try this one soon!

Anyway, thats my status for now.

Tommorow is the final day i test TE/m Arouser, then it\'s back to my other mix by saterday. I\'m going to great houseparty here in Amsterdam.

DZorro,

CJ01
08-28-2003, 01:15 PM
Okay I haven´t been following this thread at all, in fact I´ve not read a single post here but this must be the longest thread in HISTORY of LS, if not the longest on a forum EVER !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Where are those Guiness people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes
08-28-2003, 01:17 PM
Where are those Guiness people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don\'t know, but I could use a pint meself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

DZorro
08-28-2003, 01:19 PM
Okay I haven´t been following this thread at all, in fact I´ve not read a single post here but this must be the longest thread in HISTORY of LS, if not the longest on a forum EVER !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Where are those Guiness people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

yes, and it continues to grow to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DZorro,

CJ01
08-28-2003, 01:35 PM
Don\'t know, but I could use a pint meself.

Order one for me, I´m just saying a quick hello to the girls in the ladies´ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

krtel
08-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Yes, this is because hardcore experimentation is being performed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It\'ll continue to grow as more and more people test and post their results.

Ash
08-28-2003, 07:41 PM
Some threads refuse to die and in this case, that\'s a good thing!

So Krish, what is the current mix and what direction will you go in order to get hits closer to your age?

Thanks!

Ash

krtel
08-29-2003, 08:50 PM
Well, the current mix is KRM#1 - 1 WAGG: 2 NPA: 1 PI.
-----------------------------------------------------
This mix works wonders on women who are receptive to androstenone. I haven\'t had a single negative response from a woman while wearing it. The secrets of NPA and WAGG really add value. Unfortunately, most of the younger girls that are around my age aren\'t as receptive to androstenone - which explains why the majority of hits are coming from women outside my age group. I love it though because I have always found the thought of an older woman very tempting. Too bad I can\'t act on the hits from them - it would be way too awkward for me.
-----------------------------------------------------
So, as an attempt to tailor this mix to work better on women in my age-group, I am going to increase the amount WAGG and overall volume of the mix. Here is the proposed ratio for KRM#2 - 3 WAGG:1 NPA:1 PI. Feedback, anyone? =)

Krish

xvs
08-30-2003, 12:05 AM
Only testing it will tell if it will work for you!

Tell us what you find.

DrSmellThis
08-30-2003, 01:17 PM
How about a very small amount of SOE?

bsxs
09-06-2003, 01:13 PM
WKM#1 original is what I\'ve been using for about like 5 months. But the sad thing is, I\'m running out. I also haven\'t been using this forum for a while. Have you guys found any mix that\'s better than WKM#1 since I\'ve been gone? I\'m 17 by the way. I love the aura it gives, BUT it is very risky.

krtel
09-06-2003, 04:05 PM
Not yet, so for now WKM#1 is still the best of the mixes I\'ve created. What do you mean when you say risky? I have never thought of it as that.

Krish

bsxs
09-06-2003, 05:35 PM
Haha I guess this is true with all pheromones, but yesterday.. I put on pheros in the morning.. then at about 4 I took a shower then put them on again.. the same amount. Didn\'t go too well.

krtel
09-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Yeah, sounds like a major OD if you ask me! I never reapply mones - not even if I shower midday. What I would do is just put on more scent.

Krish

bsxs
09-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Haha welp, I learned my lesson. You know something is wrong when you say hi fairly loudly to a girl and they walk by acting like they don\'t notice you.

CptKipling
09-07-2003, 11:45 AM
WKM#1 original is what I\'ve been using for about like 5 months. But the sad thing is, I\'m running out. I also haven\'t been using this forum for a while. Have you guys found any mix that\'s better than WKM#1 since I\'ve been gone? I\'m 17 by the way. I love the aura it gives, BUT it is very risky.

Have you tried WAGG?

My early effort with mixing it with NPA goes down a storm. I am currently testing the NPAm/NPAw/WAGG mix.

bsxs
09-07-2003, 03:46 PM
I\'ve never tried it, what are your results compared to the mix I\'m using. I read a little bit about it but I saw no comparisons.

CptKipling
09-08-2003, 10:06 AM
I\'ve never tried it, what are your results compared to the mix I\'m using. I read a little bit about it but I saw no comparisons.

At the moment I have been wearing WKM#1 (im not sure if its actually one of the versions) with my WAGG mix. If all goes to plan I will wear it alone tonight and report back, but I will need to wear it with some TE.

With my current batch i haven\'t been getting strong sexual hits, but i get lots of friendliness and attention. It really compliments WKM#1, maybe a mega-mega mix in the making /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bsxs
09-08-2003, 05:27 PM
Let me know what happens.

Brian
09-09-2003, 06:23 AM
At the moment I have been wearing WKM#1 (im not sure if its actually one of the versions) with my WAGG mix. If all goes to plan I will wear it alone tonight and report back, but I will need to wear it with some TE.

With my current batch i haven\'t been getting strong sexual hits, but i get lots of friendliness and attention. It really compliments WKM#1, maybe a mega-mega mix in the making /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Me too! Have been trying this mix, minus the wagg, with no success. I would be interested to see how you make out with it, and at what ratios.

Brian

krtel
09-09-2003, 06:46 AM
Brian,

Which mix? WKM#1 or my new one? After you specify which one, please tell me your procedure for application, application spots, cover scent, and amount of application.

After you provide this info., I might be able to tweak your method of application so that it may work better for you. Let me know....

Krish

Brian
09-09-2003, 07:27 AM
Brian,

Which mix? WKM#1 or my new one? After you specify which one, please tell me your procedure for application, application spots, cover scent, and amount of application.

After you provide this info., I might be able to tweak your method of application so that it may work better for you. Let me know....

Krish

I\'ve mixed the 6:1:3 ratio.

6 SoE
1 PI/m
3 NPA

I started out applying it with an empty SoE roll-on bottle, under my chin, about 6\", behind ears, and one on each wrist. Have tried several applications using less than the above, and more than the above. I have also used it on my chest and the back of my neck. Maybe I should be using a different ratio in the mix itself? If so, what ratios should I be using. Thanks for offering to help Krish, I appreciate it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian

CptKipling
09-09-2003, 08:57 AM

Inconclusive, didn\'t have much chance to chat up girls. Maybe tonight though, as last night I was with a large crowd but tonight it\'s only 3 or 4.

krtel
09-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Whoa, 8 inches total? Thats a lot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Here are some suggestions that may help you get the best results:

Suggestion #1: Stop using the roll-top bottle. I know I initially used it, but later on I found dabbing much more managable.

Suggestion #2: Make sure to shake well before each use.

Suggestion #3: Change your application spots to both neck pulse points, behind the ears, and on your arms.

Suggestion #4: Use only 2-3 dabs and distribute them evenly. If you use 2, distribute it among 4 hot spots. Neck pulse points are mandatory in my opinion! Then you have a choice of behind the ears or arms, whichever works better for you. If you decide to use 3 dabs, distribute it among 6 hot spots (neck\'s pulse points, behind ears, and arms.) The way you distribute is to take a dab, rub it between two fingers, and for each finger that has the mones on it, rub it on a hot spot.

Suggestion #4: Don\'t rely on SoE\'s scent. Use a cover scent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway, I hope this helps you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Krish

Brian
09-10-2003, 03:41 AM
Thanks Krish, I\'ll try your suggestions.

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DingDong
09-10-2003, 06:14 PM
Just wondering if anyone used npa/w for wkm#1 and if they did what were the results?Better than npa/m? And for your krm#1 mix krtel, just wondering if wagg:pi:npa 3:1:1 was better for the younger girls? Or if you\'ve found an even better way to use wagg with younger girls?

krtel
09-10-2003, 06:51 PM
Hey,

Well I\'d love to answer your query, but I can\'t. Why? Because I don\'t like to give false-positives. I recently proposed this mix with the theory that it would drive the younger girls wild. I\'m still testing it and when I feel like it delivers consistent results, I\'ll announce it.

But if you are really curious, you can try it for yourself and see. :P

Krish

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-21-2003, 11:38 AM
I\'ve made today your WKM mix (6 SoE : 3 NPA : 1 PI). It shall last for months, since it\'s a large batch.

I\'ll start using 3 swipes of it, after shaking the roll up bottle. Is that ok?

krtel
09-21-2003, 11:51 AM
How many inches do you intend these three swipes to be (I\'m assuming you are using a roll-top bottle.), and what will your application spots be?

Krish

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-21-2003, 11:59 AM
1 - Pulse points in the neck
2 - Behind the ears
3 - Wrists

Well, when I say swipe I mean a dab in which I go forward about 3-6 cm and then backwards till the starting point.

Please, correct me if I\'m wrong.

krtel
09-21-2003, 04:20 PM
Sounds good to me. Let me know how it works for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Krish

Brian
09-22-2003, 06:46 AM
Whoa, 8 inches total? Thats a lot! Here are some suggestions that may help you get the best results:

Suggestion #1: Stop using the roll-top bottle. I know I initially used it, but later on I found dabbing much more managable.

Suggestion #3: Change your application spots to both neck pulse points, behind the ears, and on your arms.

Suggestion #4: Use only 2-3 dabs and distribute them evenly. If you use 2, distribute it among 4 hot spots. Neck pulse points are mandatory in my opinion! Then you have a choice of behind the ears or arms, whichever works better for you. If you decide to use 3 dabs, distribute it among 6 hot spots (neck\'s pulse points, behind ears, and arms.) The way you distribute is to take a dab, rub it between two fingers, and for each finger that has the mones on it, rub it on a hot spot.

Suggestion #4: Don\'t rely on SoE\'s scent. Use a cover scent.

Anyway, I hope this helps you!

Krish

Krish,

I\'ve tried your above suggestions! Let me say just this. UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS! Thanks a million. This is a mix I think I\'ll be using for some time. Thanks Again for the help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Sagacious1420
09-22-2003, 10:07 AM
Whoa, 8 inches total? Thats a lot! Here are some suggestions that may help you get the best results:

Suggestion #4: Don\'t rely on SoE\'s scent. Use a cover scent.

Anyway, I hope this helps you!

Krish

Krish,

I\'ve tried your above suggestions! Let me say just this. UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS! Thanks a million. This is a mix I think I\'ll be using for some time. Thanks Again for the help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Care to share more Brian? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It\'s not nice to say UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS and leave us hanging like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

krtel
09-22-2003, 04:49 PM
I\'m glad I could help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It would be nice if you could elaborate on some of the nice hits you got though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Krish

Brian
09-23-2003, 05:41 AM
Care to share more Brian? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It\'s not nice to say UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS and leave us hanging like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Since I\'m married and it involves my wife, I\'m not going to give details. The only thing I will say is, that sex is happening more often, and it\'s a lot better. She seems to be horny all the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
09-23-2003, 08:52 AM

Since I\'m married and it involves my wife, I\'m not going to give details. The only thing I will say is, that sex is happening more often, and it\'s a lot better. She seems to be horny all the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Is it better than your \"DO THE FUNKY CHICKEN, CLUCK LIKE A FISH, BARK LIKE A RABBIT, FLY LIKE A TURTLE, RUN LIKE A WORM, SING LIKE AN ANT, DO ME BABY\" P10 mix!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
09-23-2003, 03:59 PM

Good enough, brotha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Must really suck to be you these days, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian
09-23-2003, 05:39 PM
Is it better than your \"DO THE FUNKY CHICKEN, CLUCK LIKE A FISH, BARK LIKE A RABBIT, FLY LIKE A TURTLE, RUN LIKE A WORM, SING LIKE AN ANT, DO ME BABY\" P10 mix!!?

No it\'s not. It\'s a lot more consistant than the P10 combo though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian
09-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Good enough, brotha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Must really suck to be you these days, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yes, it really blows alright! Down right depressing, I\'d have to say! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
09-24-2003, 02:09 AM
Good to see the experimentation goes on in my absence - guess id better increase my involvement around here again.

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-08-2003, 10:59 AM
Would it be a good idea to cover the WKM (6 SoE:3 NPA:1 PI) scent with APC?

If yes, how many APC

dabs could I use (considering that I would be using about 3 or 4 swipes of WKM)?

krtel
10-08-2003, 07:02 PM
APC has a nice scent, but I don\'t recommend it. Why?

1. It has anone in it - you don\'t want to compromise

the consistency of results. Not that APC will be a definite show-stopper, but it could be potentially.

2. The

scent doesen\'t last long - get something where the scent will last throughout the day! :-)

Krish

SLK
10-08-2003, 10:27 PM

2. The scent doesen\'t last long - get

something where the scent will last throughout the day! :-)

Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Krish,

Any recommendations for scents which can last throughout the day?

SLK

krtel
10-09-2003, 07:11 AM
Just about any *real* essential oil that you can get from a health food store. Also, some colonges are pretty

decent - eternity, coolwater, etc.

Krish

eflanker
10-12-2003, 02:12 PM
tried my 6SOE:1PI:3NPA

for the first time
went to clubs, malls etc but no reaction yet.

I am not sure but the bottle i am using may be

too big to mix for the tiny amount of mix.

krtel
10-12-2003, 06:57 PM
I\'m going to assume

you used it as prescribed and didn\'t decide to try something new to see if it would make it \"better\".

If

you followed all directions, you should be fine. If this is your first time with mones, don\'t expect to see much

for a couple of weeks. Remember, even with mones, you still have to do your part and not look \"hungry\", if you

get what I mean.

So, with that said, please explain to me how you applied it, where you applied it, and how much

of it you applied.

Krish

Sunny
10-18-2003, 04:53 AM
Krish,

did you try your proposed KRM#2 (3 WAGG:1 NPA:1 PI)?

I have made a small batch of KRM#1 (1 WAGG:2

NPA:1 PI) and will try it in a while...

Sunny

EXIT63
10-18-2003, 06:39 AM
502 posts

Isn\'t it time to put this one to bed already?!

franki
10-18-2003, 10:10 AM
Well, Krtel (and some others) keep posting in this thread. If they think it makes sense, why do something about it?

On the other hand, 502 posts ia a LOT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif and it might be good to

close the thread..

krtel
10-18-2003, 10:26 AM
I object to the thread closing. This thread is a very good resource for people, and has served a lot of people well

here.

Krish

franki
10-18-2003, 10:29 AM
I think Exit\'s point was that it would be a lot easier, especially for the newer people, to catch up with all of

your stuff and mixes if you would start a new thread..

krtel
10-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Yes, I am in the process of working with KRM#2. The results have been awesome, especially with younger girls (my

theory was right, yay!). I\'ll post my results after I test a few more things.

Good luck with KRM#1, but I

don\'t suggest it if you\'re looking for sexual hits from younger girls.

Krish

krtel
10-18-2003, 10:58 AM
Hmmm, I see you\'ve started a new thread for me.

franki
10-18-2003, 11:02 AM
Yes. I think this was a good move. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sunny
10-18-2003, 11:34 AM
So let\'s make good use of the new thread - may it bring us closer to the new megamix!

Krish, I can\'t wait

for your report and the comparison of KRM#1 und KRM#2. I will try both by myself of cause. I\'m in my mid 30s and

since I don\'t mind sexual hits on younger girls, I am happy with those of my age (better for relationships

anyway)... the only ones I am not happy with are those almost twice my age, so maybe you could could build a

target age clipping adjustment regulator into your mix? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

krtel
10-24-2003, 08:30 PM
All,

Because there is demand for a report of how KRM#2 performs, I have composed a brief report. It is important

to take into consideration that there is a lot more experimentation that needs to be done and that the results in

the brief are limited to the environments of work, stores, and a small number of social gatherings. When I get into

college (soon), this will serve as the perfect testing environment for this mix.

Anyway, with this understood,

here is the report:

Constants:

MY APPLICATION: 3 Dabs, Distributed Among 6 hot spots.
APPLICATION TIME:

Mornings, after showering.
COVER SCENT USED: Yes
SPECIAL HANDLING: Shook well before each use.
CONTAINER: An

empty PI/m bottle.

Commentary:

From the moment I first put this mix on, I felt very \"laid back\". WAGG\'s

notorious side-effect of depression was no where to be found, except for when I applied the mix\'s pheromone

products seperately.

In contrast to KRM#1, this mix really gets the attention of younger girls and makes them

feel more relaxed with you. In addition, younger girls feel really comfortable to spill their guts. For example, I

have a female friend that I regularly see. The first day I wore KRM#2, she couldn\'t take her eyes off of me. I

read her \"buying signals\", including consistent touching, physical closeness, and her laughter at every single

joke I made - even the lame ones. I\'m not going to push things with this girl, since I am now 18 - she is 1 year

younger than I am. I\'m not being superficial, but rather I am trying to avoid legal trouble. Whenever she\'s

really close to me (physically) and spilling her guts, she looks into my eyes - I can see that she just wants to

grab me and kiss me. If I wanted to, I could even take this girl to bed - but for ethical reasons (her not being

legal) I am holding back. Trust me, it\'s really hard to turn away a girl who actually is throwing herself at

me.

Now, while in stores, women tend to strike up more conversations with me and give me 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th

looks! I usually see an exceptionally gorgeous woman and the first thing that comes to my mind is \"she won\'t

even give me a second look...\" - I was terribly wrong here! :P

Based on my experiences, I theorize that while

wearing this mix, one is perceived as \"the one\" or something really close to that title.

In addition to this,

I have noticed that older women really respect me and perceive me as a \"great guy\". The respect from males is

still present for the most part.

Well, there you have it! Like I said, a lot more experimentation is required

before we can actually say if this is better than WKM#1.

Regards,

Krish

Sunny
10-24-2003, 11:04 PM
Krish,

congratulations for your birthday, you are now entitled to update your profile!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I appreciate your report. KZI is going in a similar

direction with the release of WAGG-N, so you may be onto something.

Let me compare your mixes with WAGG-N, I

use a constant of 10 WAGG here to make comparison to WAGG easier.

WAGG-N: 10 WAGG-pheros : 2 -none (hope I

am right!)
KRM#1: 10 WAGG-pheros : 29 -none
KRM#2: 10 WAGG-pheros : 6 -none

Of cause your mixes

have the additional secrets from NPA.

Just a hint for understanding the comparison: This is

\'normalized\' to 10 WAGG and does not mean that by absolute means there was almost 5 times more -none in WKM#1

than there is in WKM#2. By absolute amounts applied it\'s a little less than twice as much -none in WKM#1 than in

WKM#2.

This calculation shows that the difference in ratios (not absolute amounts!) is even more significant

than what I thought initially from looking at the mixes. KRM#2 is much closer to WAGG-N, while still more aggressive

on the -none.

I am still testing, no conclusions yet. I will post if and how it works for me. It would be

really cool if more people would also test it and post results!

Krish, if you only applied in the mornings,

did you still get good results at night (which you can clearly attribute to the pheromones)?

What\'s your

cover? Did you spray the cover right on top at the application points after applying KRM#2? Or somewhere else? I

like to spray the cover cologne to the application points of the pheromones first and let it dry before putting the

pheromones on top. I imagine that by doing this I don\'t evaporate so much of the pheromones early by spraying

alcohol on them just after they have dried on the skin.

Good job!!!

Sunny

DrSmellThis
10-24-2003, 11:26 PM
Great report, krtel! I have been doing something similar, but its more complicated. Someday soon

I\'ll report. I think there is a general idea or two there that is good, also, no matter what your approach.

So

no -nol or rone in the new ubermix?

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-25-2003, 03:31 AM
Krtel, can you compare the results given by that mix (containing WAGG) with the results given by your

WKM mix? The one with the ratio 6 SoE : 3 NPA/m : 1 PI.

MysteriousMan
10-25-2003, 01:50 PM
This calculation shows that the

difference in ratios (not absolute amounts!) is even more significant than what I thought initially from looking at

the mixes.

I have the impression that we (including myself) usually

underestimate this insight.

Another point I think we underestimate (in this forum) is the importance of the

conscious scent (aka fragrance) for detecting the source of the scent/mones and anchoring, A fragrance is more than

a cover scent.
And maybe the ratio of fragrance to mones is also important.

MysteriousMan

Sunny
10-25-2003, 01:52 PM
100% agree!

krtel
10-25-2003, 05:51 PM
Interesting theory about the evaporation of pheromones - I might try your method of applying the colonge first and

letting it dry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I\'ve noticed that by placing the mones on in

the morning, the results tend to be really good later in the day. At night, it is best to reapply scent, and

you\'re good to go.

I\'m using CK\'s eternity at the moment. I\'m spraying directly on top of application

points.

Krish

krtel
10-25-2003, 05:54 PM
Thanks, Doc! :-)

I really do feel that if I could add some rone and nol (without getting depressed, of course)

that the results would be even better. I haven\'t tried it because the last thing I really want is for something

to \"down\" me. I would try it with just rone, but I don\'t have the chemset.

Krish

krtel
10-25-2003, 06:02 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe,

There is no evidence that KRM#2 is better than WKM#1. In addition, I don\'t feel that I could

give an accurate comparison of the two mix\'s sexual power because my testing of KRM#2 was limited to certain

environments. This will change when I get into college (soon), because I\'ll be in proximity of several young

girls to observe their responses. In the mean time, if you want to use something that has been proven effective,

stick with WKM#1. However, if you wish to experiment, KRM#2 is the way to go. :-)

Krish

Ash
10-25-2003, 10:54 PM
I just finished reading through the new version of this thread.

First of all...Krish, YOU\'RE THE

MAN!!!!

Second...Franki, GREAT JOB ON THE EDIT!!!!! And you know how much that pains me to say after the edit

go-round you and I had a few weeks back. Great job!

Tomorrow I will try out KRM # 2. I will be with two very

attractive young women for the evening. I spent the afternoon mixing up a cover scent that I am very pleased with. I

will look good! I will smell good ! I will feel good ! I will let you know how it goes!

Ash

Sunny
10-25-2003, 11:33 PM
I will look good! I will smell good ! I will feel

good !

Exactly my affirmations! This is the way to go!!!

Good

luck! We expect a positive report! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
10-26-2003, 01:12 AM
I spent the afternoon mixing up a

cover scent that I am very pleased with. I will look good! I will smell good ! I will feel good ! I will let you

know how it goes!

Ash

Care to share?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep us posted.

CptKipling
10-26-2003, 06:39 AM
Another point I think we underestimate

(in this forum) is the importance of the conscious scent (aka fragrance) for detecting the source of the scent/mones

and anchoring, A fragrance is more than a cover scent.
And maybe the ratio of fragrance to mones is also

important.

Great point, why didn\'t i think of that

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think I

posted about the importance of a cover scent before. From my experiments it\'s clear that a pleasant cover scent

helps to \"soften the blow\" of the more potent pheros (-none in general, or the LC mones), almost creating -nol

affects of approachability.

Doc and Krish,

Keep up the good work! Eagerly awaiting further reports, keep us

all posted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DZorro
10-26-2003, 06:57 AM
Interesting theory about the

evaporation of pheromones - I might try your method of applying the colonge first and letting it dry.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I\'ve noticed that by placing the mones on in the morning,

the results tend to be really good later in the day. At night, it is best to reapply scent, and you\'re good to

go.

I\'m using CK\'s eternity at the moment. I\'m spraying directly on top of application points.

Krish

Krtel, have you tried this, 3 WAGG/m 1 PI/m and 2 NPA/m

???

Ivé tried this a couple off times, and got results, with all age group. This is the first mix i tried witch

all age groups seems to be getting results from, so what you said in your previous post is correct, more WAGG/m is

all i needed.

DZorro,

krtel
10-26-2003, 12:32 PM
Hi,

No I have no tried those ratios, although it is just 1 extra drop of NPA from KRM#2.

Can you please

describe some of your hits?

Thanks,

Krish

DZorro
10-27-2003, 10:58 AM
Hi,

No I have no tried those ratios,

although it is just 1 extra drop of NPA from KRM#2.

Can you please describe some of your

hits?

Thanks,

Krish

Well most hits where really solid

hits, like when you see a couple of girls passing by, and they turn around and smile at you, some even initiated

conversation, i didn\'t even have to start conversation myself. Others where more extreme, like they accidently

bump into me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif i really like those one.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And all of it where from my own age group, and even yonger, some

where older too.

DZorro,

Sunny
10-27-2003, 12:49 PM
DZorro,

here comes my usual question (I am just curious!):

How much did you wear? Where applied?

Cover?

Thanks!!!

Sunny

krtel
10-27-2003, 06:30 PM
Those are nice hits. Have they been consistent?

Krish

DZorro
10-28-2003, 10:16 AM
Those are nice hits. Have they been

consistent?

Krish

Yes, they have, been really consistend.

i\'m now wearing this same mix for 3 days, with no other side effects. And no OD either.

DZorro,

DZorro
10-28-2003, 10:21 AM
Those are nice hits. Have they been

consistent?

Krish

As for your question. I applied them

separtly, so it wasn\'t really a mix, but what i did, was 1 drup of PI/m and spread them behind my both ears, i

then applied 1 dab of WAGG/m in my hair, i dab behind my neck, and 1 dab on my chest.
After that i applied 1 dab of

NPA/m on my stomach and chest, and 1 dab on the front of my neck. After applying everthing i used my regular cologne

as cover scents.

DZorro,

Sunny
10-28-2003, 01:16 PM
Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sunny
10-31-2003, 06:54 AM
I have only spent two days testing, so my results really don’t mean much. But I like to share my experiences

anyway. I should mention that it has just been about 2 months of intense experimenting with mones for me. I have not

received any big or sexual hits with anything yet (except some crazy butt prentation in a club with an OD of C18

some time ago, but the girls would just show me their butts, not smile back to me or anything), but I get other

notable reactions. Best working for me has been 2-3 drops AE. It gives me the feeing of power while not yet scaring

away many people.

I tried KRM#2 first. My dabs are different from others, but I dabbed an amount equal to

2-3 drops on the 6 hot spots, covered with lots of Aqua di Gio-like fragrance oil.

Reaction on myself:

Nothing like I have ever experienced before! I felt totally fresh, open and happy, it was actually a physical

feeling of freshness as well as a mental feeling. It was totally different from the feeling of positive power which

I get from AE or negative aggression which I get from too much NPA. It’s a quality of life / great guy mix for

myself. Not a power or alpha male feeling.

Reactions on others: Big surprise - nada! Absolutely no reaction

whatsoever. It was not like they were trying to get out of my way like with a -none OD. They were treating me

exactly like if I was wearing no mones. Only difference: I was feeling much better and the more I was

interacting I had some influence on others of cause. But I felt it was hard to get them to change since they were

not influenced by the mones like I was.

Next day KRM#1, same amount to same spots, also in the armpits I

had a little bit of an APC/Sandalwood/Benzoin/TE mix, but not much (I know this does not allow a perfect comparison

but since it was only 2 days of testing the results don’t mean too much anyway).

Reaction of myself: Similar

to KRM#2, maybe a little bit less feeling of freshness replaced by a trace more power (who knows how much placebo

effect this is since that’s what I would expect from more -none). Still very positive!

Reactions on others:

Now we are talking! Notable all-positive changes compared to my non-pheromone baseleline. Most people, especially

women, were much more friendly, liked to talk to me and were happy around me. Without mones there is no “social

touching” with those people. But today I got some “social” touching from women mostly my age and older. There was

this one married lady (we know each other for over a year) who suddenly was much more friendly than usual. She also

liked to be in my proximity and touched me numerous times. It did not feel like a sexual hit at all (which I don’t

want with her anyway), it was just touching arm/shoulder repeatedly when leaning over to talk. But this has never

happened before for the passed year! As for the younger women, reactions were less notable. Only good reactions from

those which I already know from previous experiments are receptive to -none. They were really happy to talk to me.

From the men it was more friendlyness and respect than usual.

I think I should try to reduce the -none just

a little bit for the next tests (maybe 3 WAGG:2 NPA:1 PI). See if I was still a bit too scary maybe without

noticing. Don’t know yet how much of a difference the -none in the armpits made.

Next to AE, KRM#1 - if it’s

consistant - will probably be my best mix/product at this time and I have tested quite some products and mixes,

although ony shortly and many of these tests need more time...

Sunny

krtel
10-31-2003, 10:26 AM
Sunny,

Try reducing the amount of Aqua di Gio-like fragrance oil. You only want to put on enough to cover the

mones. You are right, because you spent so little time testing, your results, even the ones you got with KRM#1,

cannot be conclusive. Good luck.

Krish

Sunny
10-31-2003, 01:32 PM
All right, thanks for the advice.

DrSmellThis
10-31-2003, 03:50 PM
For you CS folks, a quick word: I don\'t think this is worth starting a thread over, as I\'m always

changing, but here is my current mega \'on the body mix\' (I don\'t make actual mixes, even though they\'re

way more convenient, as I like different amounts/mones in different places, and increased control).

In

addition to an animal product, I\'ve had great results with 3 full dabs Edge (arouser, spread everywhere hot), 1/2

drop PI (= 2 small dabs), 1 CS -nol spread on shirt, 1 minidrop CS -rone (distributed on body hotspots), and 3 drops

WAGG (which I keep in a CS bottle for the great dropper). I now realize I was getting -none OD symptoms all the time

without the extra drop of WAGG; but now it\'s not an issue! I do feel better knowing I\'ll get trust from people

where I got irrational rudeness before. The other day I was getting harsh reactions, so I stopped home quickly and

added an extra drop of WAGG: All the difference in the world! Everyone was nice and smiley.

For newbies, I

think the jury is in: GET WAGG!! Master the use of it for yourself! You must have it to get consistent results with

a none mix, IMO. There is no other tool like it. We\'ve got to get the inventor out for a chat here.

bjf
10-31-2003, 04:25 PM
no more a-1 on the back of the neck, huh doc?

Perhaps you felt it wasn\'t of much benefit?

Ash
10-31-2003, 08:58 PM
OK, finally...My report on KRM#1..

I looked good on Sunday night! I have acquired some very nice clothing

over the past year or so . The saying that \"The clothes make the man\" is quite true in my opinion. At least to a

certain degree. When a person looks good they can\'t help but feel good about themselves and I\'ve felt a lot

better about myself ever since I dumped the jeans and started wearing Italian.

I smelled good! The \"Junk

yard\" mix I put together for myself is a great cover and was a big hit with the girls!

What with looking

good and smelling good, plus the sweet effects of WAGG, I couldn\'t help but feel good. I felt great to be

precise!

The girls I was with are very friendly and open to begin with but the KRM mix really opened things

up. Conversation was light and easy with lots of hair fussing, bodies turned my way/w legs open, deep eye contact

and even a little \"butt presentation\". Nice butts too. The women are both in their 30\'s. Both very good

looking. One with b/f (not there at the time) and one without b/f. The later being the object of my desire! It was a

great night to get things started but a bad night for getting things finished. Both girls had to make it an early

evening. BUT,,, I was invited back to their apartment for dinner on Tuesday night with tight, close, long lasting

hugs from both girls. One last good neck sniff for all I guess.

Tuesday night was more of the same. Everybody

was just wearing different clothes. I wasn\'t at the apartment for more than 5 minutes before \"butt sex\"

became the topic of general conversation. \"Butt sex\", /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif haha.

That\'s what they called it. The girl with the b/f went to bed early. About a half an hour later I stood and

announced my intentions to leave as well. A big goodnight hug began and progressed to deep kissing and bun

squeezing. With my second bun squeeze a very, very deep moan came from my new friend. We were naked and in bed in

less the 5!

The Junk Yard mix is interesting stuff. The alcohol based colognes in the mix burn off after

about 5 hrs. leaving the anise as the dominate scent. I woke up the next morning with my new friends nose buried in

my neck taking deep breaths of me as she kissed me awake. I kissed her back of course as my hand went south to do

some pre-coitus exploring. She was already dripping wet. GAME ON!

I\'ve found my own personal scent and,

thanks to Krish, my new \"working\" mone mix.

Thanks Krish! You\'re THE MAN!!!

Ash

Sunny
11-01-2003, 01:55 AM
Wow, Ash, congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DrSmellThis, it\'s OT for this

thread, but I am often thinking about WKM#1 and WAGG and from what I have read there were negative results but not

much serious testing by more people. This is also on my (long) list of things to test...

Sunny

DrSmellThis
11-01-2003, 06:36 AM
no more a-1 on the back of the neck,

huh doc?

Perhaps you felt it wasn\'t of much benefit?

Not so

rational on my part. I simply ran out and never bought more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I\'ve been waiting for Bruce to sell a smaller size.

bjf
11-01-2003, 06:52 AM
I used it for the first time last night on anthing other than soup pots. In the evening I took a whiff, and my

heartrate increased and I definintely got jittery. Like a fight or flight instinct response.

Eventually after

45 minutes or so of that whiff, I calmed down. Later in the night, at about 8:30, I applied one drop of a-1 on back

of neck, one spray of EE on neck, cops on pubs (sorry about the mental images guys), two drops of wagg on neck, and

three dabs of te/w on the nose. Didn\'t go out until 11, which probably hurt the effectiveness of the EE

converting over time. Was not getting much eye contact, maybe a little, not much. Later applied one spray of TE

diluted by 4 times in bathroom. Not much more. Later in the night applied one drop of afa. Then later, still

looking for hits, applied two drops more. One girl was looking and staring at me as she was gooing by so i was

talking to her and i wound up having (urgghhhh) to spend the rest of the night with her becuse my friend started

talking to hers after we were talking, and then they went off to some place else in the bar. She kept trying to

kiss me, it wasn\'t fun. However, later in the night i was getting much more looks (not crazy amounts though)

from females pretty readily). The girl wanted me to call her and [censored], I slipped out of that one

though.

Because I was getting alot more looks in the night, and jack sh-t before that, I wonder what sort of

conversions were going on, or if it was the added AFA. Usually one spray of EE is all I need for crazy hits. In

any case, I am thankful to have an unscented product that I can carry around (it is very small) and add if my mix

isn\'t working right. AFA has equal ratios of none and nol and has disappeared from the board discussions, but is

underrated (though some would say you might as well just get AE).

bsxs
11-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Are you saying that WAGG can cancel out OD\'s? Even ones from WKM#1?

krtel
11-01-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey Ash,

Wow! You know, when I get positive feedback from posts like yours, it encourages me to experiment even

more! It seems as if this mix worked VERY well for you, and you should stick to it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I think KRM#1 might be the equal of WKM#1 for older women -

theoretically speaking.

Congrats,

Krish

krtel
11-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Great work, Doctor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif WAGG is an awesome tool that should be in

everyone\'s pheromone arsenal.

Krish

krtel
11-01-2003, 08:56 PM
bsxs,

I tried WAGG with WKM#1, and the results weren\'t as good. Maybe you aren\'t as sensative to WAGG\'s

depression factor, so it might be able to allow you to mitigate OD. You never know unless you try.

Krish

DefconX3
12-25-2003, 12:59 AM
BUMP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (KRM#2 info please... younger women tests..)

Sunny
01-03-2004, 02:33 AM
Krish,

KRM#1 is still my favorite mix! I have been experimenting for a couple of months now with

really many of the L-S products, kept writing my journal, using the chemset, doing lots of calculations etc.

My

conclusions as of today:
Different mixes work very different for different people. For me SOE has not done much

good, or any mix containing -nol. The only exceptions are one on one negotiations with superiors - where a full

gelpack of SOE with a little AE and WAGG has worked wonders consitantly.

Consitance is really an issue since my

mood and natural phero output are not constant. I am also working out daily for a couple of months now and there

seems to be a change in my natural phero output but it\'s hard to tell exactly what is happening.

I have yet to

find a mix with a consitancy of over 50%, but KRM#1 gives me obvious positive results with girls about every second

time I use it, and that\'s the best I ever got from pheromones.

With my ex gf I have had a number of bad

experiences when ever I was using anything but -none and/or TE/NPA. No WAGG for her, no A1 and certainly no SOE. All

I need is 4 drops of TE to the neck and some more mixed with Sandalwood body spray all over me - it\'s driving her

crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For most other girls KRM#1 (8 very small dabs to neck,

covered) is still the best mix, adding some diluted and covered A1 to the back of my neck (away from my nose!)

sometimes makes it even better. Other versions of KRM with more WAGG improve my mood even more, but appear to make

me less powerful for those around me.

It took me a lot of tests because I found it hard to believe: -nol is not

good for me in most situations. That\'s why I love KRM#1 so much!!! For clubbing I start with some KRM#1 and apply

more TE during the night, sometimes close to OD range especially in a smoky room with lots of alcohol

around...

Sunny

krtel
01-03-2004, 04:02 PM
I\'m glad you like the mix and that it has worked wonders for you. I\'ve been swamped at work for a

while, but I\'m gonna get to do some more mad scientist testing soon. I start college in like 2 weeks, and I

can\'t wait to rack in the pheromol responses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Krish

Sagacious1420
01-03-2004, 04:45 PM
I have yet to find a mix with a

consitancy of over 50%, but KRM#1 gives me obvious positive results with girls about every second time I use it, and

that\'s the best I ever got from pheromones.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Sunny-
Perhaps I\'m

missing something in your post, but wouldn\'t positive results \"every second time\" be the same as a 50%

success rate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Don\'t take my statements personally, just

kinda confused about the point you were trying to make.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Krish-

Nothing against your mix, dude. Just seeking

clarification. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sunny
01-03-2004, 05:29 PM
wouldn\'t positive results \"every

second time\" be the same as a 50% success rate?

Yes, right. What

I have not yet found is a mix better than that. KRM#1 is about that (50%).

Of cause that\'s just a rough

estimate from my experience and not an excact percentage. If it confuses you, just forget about percentages. All I

want to say: KRM#1 works about every second time I use it (which does not mean alternating because of possible

buildup) and this is the best I have found. Still looking for even more consistancy of cause but maybe that\'s not

possible with pheromones on girls because of their cicle...

Sunny
01-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Krish, good luck with your new experiments!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
01-03-2004, 05:46 PM
Thanks Sunny. That\'s what I thought you were saying, but wasn\'t totally sure.

Someone (I

don\'t recall whom) put forth the fishing analogy w/ regard to phero use. Some days you don\'t get a nibble,

other days you manage to reel in a few and then on those rare occasions, you can\'t pull them in the boat fast

enough. In my experiences, I\'ve noticed variability in the effectiveness of the same mix w/ the same women at

different times. If a mix tends to yield very consistant results on most occasions, then I tend to believe the

variability in results are circumstantial.

krtel
01-03-2004, 11:06 PM
I will assume that your question has been answered unless otherwise indicated.

Krish

Sunny
01-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Yes, the fishing analogy is good!

There are environments where mones never seem to work

(although the pond is full!). Later I met one of the girls from this environment somewhere else and it was an

immediate hit.

The theory that effects on strangers are the strongest is not true for me. Maybe the reason is

that I am in the process of changing many things in my life (like working out) and this makes it easier for people

who already know me to appreciate my new pheromone signature (because it\'s more plausible)...

I have

noticed big changes in a few long term best (female) friends. Like one close friend who was always very careful not

to let the relationship drift in a romantic direction who suddenly stared at me all of the time from the day since I

started using pheromones on her and has become touchy - it is a big change and a hit for me. A few days ago we were

on a walk and she kept (unconsciously?) bumping into me from the side while walking, talking non-stop and staring at

me, it was really unusual! I would have ended up on the wayside if I did not push her back all of the time... that

was with KRM#1... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sunny

DefconX3
01-04-2004, 09:03 PM
That sounds really quite a lot like a hit that I have had from a female friend. She kept bumping into

me while we were walking and kept on talking and looking into my eyes. Just thought it was interesting to note.

Sunny
01-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Year, exactly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sunny
01-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Defcon, has she changed since that hit?
My friend is calling me more often than usual now...

DefconX3
01-06-2004, 08:19 PM
Yes, she keeps giving me constant hits. For example, today we were working on a project and she kept

scooting her chair closer and closer until she was practically on my lap. Something that I get a kick out of is how

she and her friends say that \"I smell really good, better then any other guy\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I wonder why...

But on a more serious note, I am currently trying to avoid her a little bit because she has a boyfriend and

she seemed to be losing interest in him since I\'ve started wearing mones. Also I\'ve suddenly been put on the

\"threat\" list of her boyfriend. He hasn\'t said anything but when I am around his body language seems to

indicate that he trying to draw her attention to himself and when her attention dwindles towards me he seems deeply

annoyed. He also gives me strange looks now..

Sunny
01-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Okay, that\'s really obvious!!!
Take care (or decide what you want)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

xvs
01-07-2004, 12:23 AM
My favorite is when put on way too much WAGG and some girl sniffed it and said \"wow, that\'s a strange smell\"

and I said \"do you like it?\" and she said \"no!... let me smell it again.\"

They always want to smell it

again. Strange, huh?

Then of course I end up making out with her. She didn\'t \'like\' the smell but it

still affected her... funny how that happens.

SyraBrian
01-07-2004, 10:31 AM
Last night, a mediocre sitcom called \"I\'m With Her\" had a subplot in which one of the

show\'s second bananas brought his newly purchased pheromone cologne to his class reunion.

The writer

must have known something about pheromones because the female lead immediately began to wonder what smelled like cat

pee. Her sister began to agree, saying that the pheromone wearer smelled \"weird\". The sister then flashed a

seductive smile, stuck her chest out a bit, flipped her hair and added \"But also strangely arousing!\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The rest of the show showed him trying to chat up girls

at the reunion, all the time convinced that they were chatting him up!

Kari
01-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Last night, a mediocre sitcom called

\"I\'m With Her\" had a subplot in which one of the show\'s second bananas brought his newly purchased

pheromone cologne to his class reunion.

The writer must have known something about pheromones because the

female lead immediately began to wonder what smelled like cat pee. Her sister began to agree, saying that the

pheromone wearer smelled \"weird\". The sister then flashed a seductive smile, stuck her chest out a bit, flipped

her hair and added \"But also strangely arousing!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The

rest of the show showed him trying to chat up girls at the reunion, all the time convinced that they were chatting

him up!

OK, fess up, crew! WHICH of you wrote that segment?

Pancho1188
01-07-2004, 02:30 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Last night, a mediocre sitcom called \"I\'m With Her\" had a subplot in

which one of the show\'s second bananas brought his newly purchased pheromone cologne to his class reunion.

The writer must have known something about pheromones because the female lead immediately began to wonder what

smelled like cat pee. Her sister began to agree, saying that the pheromone wearer smelled \"weird\". The sister

then flashed a seductive smile, stuck her chest out a bit, flipped her hair and added \"But also strangely

arousing!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The rest of the show showed him trying to chat

up girls at the reunion, all the time convinced that they were chatting him up!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

OK, fess up, crew! WHICH of you wrote that segment?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Holmes, man. He\'s the only one who knows WAY TOO much about Hollywood to not be involved...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
01-07-2004, 02:38 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have seen a lot of things I shouldn\'t

see.

Holmes

Skyy
01-19-2004, 01:20 PM
Righty-O, I ran out of Npa/w this weekend so I can no longer continue with my combo. Since I have a

wide variety of products at my hands I will start to test out this mix. I think ill try out Dzorro\'s little

3:2:1 WAGG:Npa/M:PI/m mixture. I managed to mix up about 1/3 of a mix into the only Npa/w bottle (I didnt bother

washing it out so I hope the traces of Npa/w will do something interesting

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). Reason why i\'m taking interest in this mix is because I

started to intern at a company with a wide variety of people &amp; age ranges (yes even some hotties as well) My

goal here is to try and see how much attention I receive. Unlike my usual applications I will start pretty small.

3 dabs split between 2 application points (earlobes,sideburns,neck pulse points) I will be dabbing with the bottle

dropper off. I will use this dosage for 1 week then go up slowly.

Wish me luck!

DefconX3
01-19-2004, 01:22 PM
Sounds interesting, keep us updated with your results!

HornyMan
01-28-2004, 06:36 AM
I am going to try WKM#1. My question is does it combine well with Amouage DIA and GOLD

colognes?

Also I suffer from clinical depression and take paxil for it. Will I get any depression from WKM#1

mix?

HornyMan
01-28-2004, 08:14 AM
I made an error in my previous post. I meant I\'ll be using KRM#1 with amouage.

A question also:

where should I apply the KRM#1 mix? Since its heavy -none and may stink would the pits be the best place?

Skyy
01-28-2004, 10:17 AM
I made an error in my previous post. I

meant I\'ll be using KRM#1 with amouage.

A question also: where should I apply the KRM#1 mix? Since its heavy

-none and may stink would the pits be the best place?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Application points are endless! (Neck Pule points, Throat, Behind Ear Lobes, Side Burns, Eye

Brows, Chin, Back of neck, Hair....)

Depression was reported when WAGG was combined with Nol so since your

avoiding it you should be ok. I\'ve been testing this mix during the week (still testing) I was sidetracked cause

i got EE heat and wanted to play with it for a bit. I\'ve never put this stuff in my pits (i duno if wagg would

convert into something odd, but should be interesting, then again it might not convert). I havent tried Amouage yet

so I couldnt tell you. Try a search cause there are a few on here who love it! I think DST and CK are fans, might

wanna throw them a pm

CptKipling
01-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Incidently, I got some great hits today with EE heat and a little RM (with the \"slightly boost

TE/NPA\'s -none\" thought in mind).

Skyy
01-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Incidently, I got some great hits today

with EE heat and a little RM (with the \"slightly boost TE/NPA\'s -none\" thought in mind).

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yep

Currently i\'m haing quite a bit of fun wearing EE Heat.

krtel
02-02-2004, 03:24 PM
HI ALL!!!

I just started college about a month ago and I\'ve gotten

all settled in. I\'m about ready to test some megamixes on some of the babes here, so I will resume testing.

I\'m surrounded by drop-dead gorgeous babes, so I am very eager to see the pheromol responses. Since I am in a

very new environment with little experience, I am performing some initial testing before going deep into megamix

testing. It will be used to isolate some variables. The initial results are not to be taken too seriously.

The

results of initial testing:

1. Alter Ego
-----------------
The initial testing has been consistent with my bad

luck with this product. I do get respect from guys, but women are closed.

2. SoE
-----------
Guys are nice and

respectful. Women are an open book, but not the least bit sexually interested. Furthermore, people are comfortable

with me in class, treating me as a very reliable person to answer questions. A great tool for making friends. One

hypothesis I came up with while wearing this product is that if I use this initially with women, and then use the

megamixes that contain SoE, results will be better. I\'ll decide later on if this can become a theory or goes into

the scrapped-ideas folder. :P

3. NPA and Primal
------------------
Inconclusive. I didn\'t put a lot of time

into this, but the results varied to a great degree.

Krish

Sagacious1420
02-02-2004, 03:32 PM
1. Alter Ego
-----------------
The initial

testing has been consistent with my bad luck with this product. I do get respect from guys, but women are

closed.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yes, women you don\'t know (or don\'t know well) become

very submissive. Adding SOE helps open them up though. At least that\'s been my

experience.

2. SoE
-----------
One hypothesis I

came up with while wearing this product is that if I use this initially with women, and then use the megamixes that

contain SoE, results will be better. I\'ll decide later on if this can become a theory or goes into the

scrapped-ideas folder. :P

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">This hypothesis has been put forth before.

Sounds reasonable.

Good luck and keep us posted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OCP
02-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Ok, I\'ve been using the current mix for the past

couple of days: 1 WAGG: 2 NPA: 1 PI. I haven\'t been using this mix long enough to learn everything about it,

however, I have noticed some changes.
- Krish

Two

questions:

1) how many dabs of NPA equals a drop?

2) 2 drops NPA and 1 drop of PI. Isn\'t that borderline

OD?

Sagacious1420
02-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Ok, I\'ve been using the current mix

for the past couple of days: 1 WAGG: 2 NPA: 1 PI. I haven\'t been using this mix long enough to learn everything

about it, however, I have noticed some changes.
- Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Two questions:

1) how many

dabs of NPA equals a drop?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">A dab is estimated to be between 0.01 ml and

0.02 ml, iirc, so if you use the avg. of 0.015 ml, then a little over 3 dabs would = 1 drop. Measurements for dabs

and drops are in the Newbie Thread if ya wanna double check.

</font><blockquote><font

2) 2 drops NPA and 1 drop of PI. Isn\'t that borderline OD?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That mix recipe is based on the proportion of each product used, i.e., 1 part

WAGG:2 parts NPA:1 part PI. Theoretically, you could mix up 10 drops:20 drops:10 drops, but I believe krish

recommends a dosage of a few dabs and not x# of drops of each product in one application. If you read thru the

thread, I\'m sure you\'ll find the specific dosage in there somewhere. You are correct in your assumption that

using 2 drops NPA + 1 drop PI would be in the OD range, imo.

Sexyredhead
02-02-2004, 04:58 PM
Krish, have you thought of trying AEw? You know it makes me and Elana feel great when we wear it. It

might make the women around you feel the same way. And it could be you need less -none than what\'s in AEm.

Hungry
02-03-2004, 03:40 AM
Krish, have you thought of trying

AEw?

Just be warned that (new) AE/W has a VERY strong feminine

fragrance. I have a full bottle that I just can\'t use.

Hungry

Sexyredhead
02-03-2004, 05:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Krish, have you thought of trying AEw?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Just be warned that (new) AE/W has a VERY strong feminine fragrance. I have a full bottle

that I just can\'t use.

Hungry

You know, we had a little

discussion on that in the women\'s forum. All the guys think AEw smells girly. All the women think it smells like

a really nice men\'s cologne.

Go figure.

Elana
02-03-2004, 05:30 AM
That is strange. I think the scent is so masculine.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh SRH...I am down from my AE buzz.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
02-03-2004, 05:34 AM
Krish, have you thought of trying AEw?

You know it makes me and Elana feel great when we wear it. It might make the women around you feel the same way. And

it could be you need less -none than what\'s in AEm.

Good

idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

krtel
02-03-2004, 10:17 AM
I\'ve thought of it, but never actually tried it. Sounds like a good idea, but unfortunately I

don\'t have it in my arsenal at the moment. A feminine scent doesen\'t really bother me too much. I think to

smell like roses or strawberries would result in more positive than negative effects from women.

Krish

Sagacious1420
02-03-2004, 12:02 PM
I\'ve never noticed any weird reactions from women due to the scent, but it makes me feel very self

conscious and that may have a less than effective impact. Like I said in another thread, it is so low in none that I

had to use a lot. So maybe it was a matter of the scent being overwhelming in an attempt to get the correct phero

dosage.

bjf
02-03-2004, 01:45 PM
I\'ve never noticed any weird reactions from

women due to the scent, but it makes me feel very self conscious and that may have a less than effective impact.

Like I said in another thread, it is so low in none that I had to use a lot. So maybe it was a matter of the scent

being overwhelming in an attempt to get the correct phero dosage.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Nobody should use it as a source of none if they want an ample amout. Only if you want higher

rone ratios. Use a couple drops of AE/w and then TE/NPA/AE/PI/etc male.

Sagacious1420
02-03-2004, 03:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I\'ve never noticed any weird reactions from women due to the scent, but it

makes me feel very self conscious and that may have a less than effective impact. Like I said in another thread, it

is so low in none that I had to use a lot. So maybe it was a matter of the scent being overwhelming in an attempt

to get the correct phero dosage.

Nobody should use it as a

source of none if they want an ample amout. Only if you want higher rone ratios. Use a couple drops of AE/w and

then TE/NPA/AE/PI/etc male.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Duh!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif You must have missed my post on the AE/w thread in the Women\'s

Forum. I had these AE/w gel packs laying around and decided to try them out. I was testing the product, not

trying to come up w/ a mix or anything. As I stated in that thread, I had to use the whole gel pack to get a decent

level of none from the stuff. Thus, the possibility of a scent OD and my resulting impression that it was too

flowery. Could be an entirely different case using it from the bottle. Don\'t really know, since I haven\'t

used it before. I thought you knew me better than that, bjf, but thanks for the input, nevertheless.

bjf
02-03-2004, 03:10 PM
As I stated in that thread, I had to use the

whole gel pack to get a decent level of none from the stuff.

I

guess I am confused as to why you would try to get a decent none level from it. Why didn\'t you just throw on

half a pack of that, and two daps of NPA?

Sagacious1420
02-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Go back and read the sentence that immediately preceeds the one that you just quoted.

As we always

tell newbs, try out a new product solo before you begin mixing w/ it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif As it stands, the

point is moot since I used up the product during the solo testing.

That\'s what I get for continuing a

discussion from a different thread, I suppose.

Krish-

Sorry to sidetrack your thread.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HornyMan
02-13-2004, 06:49 AM
Is using 1 drop Wagg, 2 drops NPA, and 1 drop PI too much mones for a single application?

I don\'t

have an atomizer. I figure I\'ll feed out these drops for a single application, stir it up so its blended, and

then apply to neck.

But would this be OD\'ing? If so, how else would you recommend I apply it? It\'s hard

to get say \"half a drop\" out of a bottle for smaller doses.

OCP
02-13-2004, 11:01 AM
Is using 1 drop Wagg, 2 drops NPA, and 1 drop PI

too much mones for a single application?

I don\'t have an atomizer. I figure I\'ll feed out these drops for

a single application, stir it up so its blended, and then apply to neck.

But would this be OD\'ing? If so, how

else would you recommend I apply it? It\'s hard to get say \"half a drop\" out of a bottle for smaller

doses.

For NPA I took the dropper off and dab it. 4 dabs

equals one drop. I do not know about PI. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
02-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Is using 1 drop Wagg, 2 drops NPA, and

1 drop PI too much mones for a single application?

I don\'t have an atomizer. I figure I\'ll feed out these

drops for a single application, stir it up so its blended, and then apply to neck.

But would this be OD\'ing?

If so, how else would you recommend I apply it? It\'s hard to get say \"half a drop\" out of a bottle for

smaller doses.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">IMO, 2 drops of NPA + 1 drop of PI seems

exceesive. The WAGG may help to take the edge off. In my testing you can match NPA (at OD levels) drop for drop w/

WAGG and not get OD reactions, but you also render the NPA ineffective.

Try using dabs.

daz
02-14-2004, 11:12 PM
what i use to do was get a colonge sample container there about 1-2ml, getting a permanent marker pen and measure

the outside with marks every .1ml, then use the droppers in the bottles. then dab it to the appropriate mark.
I

used 6drops wagg, 9 pi/m, 9 npa/m, 10 drops musk sp oil, then applying a drop giving .035mg mone total.
That worked

real good on friday excellent results and i used two drops. girls i talk to 20-40, 3 guaranteed hits 21,29,40 a

couple of dihl also.
Saturday one of the girls (21) i met on friday rang me up had a date with her, used one drop,

she was saying she really liked me, and has never asked for a guys number before, especially since i only talked to

her for about an hour on friday.

HornyMan
02-16-2004, 06:24 AM
Hi people,

I\'m still waiting for my PI/m bottle to arrive, but in the interim I\'m using 2

NPA/m / 1 Wagg mix.

I\'ve noticed women start talking about \"sexual\" topics when around me BUT they

don\'t come on to me. In other words maybe they\'re in the sexual mood but its not directed at me. Also they

don\'t confide in me at all.

Perhaps this is the lack of PI/m that I\'ve left out? Perhaps they need a

respect aura to start confiding in me?

There\'s no point in me getting women hot and bothered around me if

they\'re thinking of someone else!

Do you think the missing PI/m is the \"missing link\" of why they don\'t

come on to me directly?

pico
02-16-2004, 07:23 AM
hornyman,
maybe this is due to YOU not making the move, and not flirting.
make eye contact, lots of it. then you

will become the focus of their attention. also maybe don;t use so much??!

bjf
02-16-2004, 07:30 AM
hornyman,
maybe this is due to YOU not making the

move, and not flirting.
make eye contact, lots of it. then you will become the focus of their attention. also maybe

don;t use so much??!

Or maybe he is using too much. If they

can\'t localize the source of your phero cloud, all it will do is make people horney rather than be attracted to

you.

Do a search for Tallmacky\'s Theory of Indifference