PDA

View Full Version : hello...couple of questtions for you ladies

FrancisBegbie
07-18-2003, 07:00 PM
First of all, I wanted to say hi to all you lovely ladiesand offer my support in anything you may need. Ive been a longtime user of mones but just barely got cable intternet so I just signed up. Well This is my question...Is there any products here that makes you ladies depressed or brings you down???I ask tthis bcus I have a girl Im pursuing and Iwouldnt want to use anytthing that would upsett her. Oh and I was wondering, how does rone by itself work for youladies???I gave a bit to one of my girlfriends(were just pals) and she told me that it made guys avoid her and made her rage a litttle bit and become a little pissy and depressed...have any of you ladies tried it by itself???If so how did itt go for you??thanks allott ladies...

Sexyredhead
07-18-2003, 07:15 PM
The only product that can make me feel really bad/down/depressed is too much PCC. A lot of women find that if they use too much PCC, it brings on PMS-type symptoms.

As for -rone, I\'ve never used it alone. SOE has -rone and -nol in it, and I\'ve said before that it makes me hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Some women have reported that when guys wear too much -none, it makes them feel nervous/edgy, or downright irritable. So be careful not to overdo.

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 08:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Some women have reported that when guys wear too much -none, it makes them feel nervous/edgy, or downright irritable. So be careful not to overdo.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It\'s also been suggested that -none can have extremely negative effects on women who are menstruating, so you might want to be careful of that. Haven\'t ever tried -rone alone so I can\'t say much about that. I like the effect it has on me in AE/w (lifts my mood a bit), but who knows whether it\'s the -rone, -none, -nol or the combination. HTH

Elana
07-19-2003, 07:00 AM
Several guys said that PI/m got their women into very bad moods. Try some WAGG with whatever you decide to use.

CJ01
07-19-2003, 10:27 AM
yeah too much none can cause aggression in peoples and if a woman has PMS problems the none is only gonna makes things even worse for both.

Andy
07-19-2003, 11:57 AM
Right, that\'s why I\'ve installed a program on my PDA some months ago that keeps track of the cycles of all my female \"connects\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CatWoman
07-20-2003, 09:12 AM
Geez...Unbelievable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ01
07-20-2003, 09:29 AM
kinda sick mate actually urgh - I hope you keep that info to yourself at least. Do you keep a record about your friends wanking sessions too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif CJ

Enticing
07-20-2003, 09:31 AM
Do you keep a record about your friends wanking sessions too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif CJ

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Baaa haha ha haaaaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
07-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Ummmm, Andy, what if one or more of your ladies is irregular? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Elana
07-20-2003, 11:01 AM
Ummmm, Andy, what if one or more of your ladies is irregular?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Many women that are not on the pill are irregular

CJ01
07-20-2003, 11:16 AM
Young women in particular can be regularly irregular. Plus weather is a big influence as well as travelling. A period is not dead certain ( for better or worse) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif CJ

Andy
07-20-2003, 01:39 PM
I usually don\'t mess with girls that are not on the pill, just safety precautions. But you\'re right, it happends from time to time that my records deviate from the actual circle. This is often the case with two of them, because they decide to take the pill without the pause from time to time. I usually find a way to correct the data though. I dunno why, but the girls I know are constantly giving hints when they had her last menstruation or when it\'s coming up again.

Sexyredhead
07-20-2003, 02:02 PM
I\'ve found once a girl gets really confortable with a guy friend, that kind of thing just kind of slips out. Women tell that kind of thing to their female friends all the time. It\'s probably their little way of warning you of what may be coming, so don\'t knock it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif