PDA

View Full Version : help me figure this out please!

mmm935
07-18-2003, 04:24 PM
I was wearing PPA around a guy I like for about a month (once a week- thats how often I see him) and I saw no response. Then when I saw him last I wasnt wearing any PPA and he wouldnt shut up and he kept touching himself. Whats going on???? NOt wearing pheromones got me a better response than using them!! Has this ever happened to anyone else????

Sexyredhead
07-18-2003, 05:35 PM
Ummmm, well, I haven\'t used PPA before, but I see from the product table that it has -nol and -cops in it. So, here\'s a theory:

He\'s seen you 4 times wearing it. Maybe he was attracted to you, but nervous about his reaction. So this time when you\'re not wearing the PPA, he\'s still attracted to you, but he\'s not as nervous because he\'s not fighting the urge to jump you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do you wear -mones daily, or just the once a week when you see him? Can you tell us how much you wear? The reason I ask is that you may have carry-over from the day before (sometimes this works better for people). Orrrr, you could have been wearing too much all the times you\'ve seen him.

sophie
07-18-2003, 07:14 PM
On a reverse note, a long long time ago (it\'s in the archives) this sweaty guy came into my place of work and his odor made me just about swoon (it was clean sweat but with an undertone that was so sexual). I think he had natural pheros and his sweat just brought them out. (sounds gross but it wasn\'t).

To this day, he only comes in to our office about every few months and I get this residual effect of wanting to jump him, it is so bizarre. It\'s like my female memory knows him and remembers that smell, and I still get hot thinking about him. I\'m sure he\'s be glad if he knew, but he seems really shy so I don\'t act on it. (I\'m kind of shy too). so anyway, I think our vomernasal (hope I\'m using the right word, anyone can correct me?) capacity remembers scents like pheros and a response occurs on a primitive level. sorry I\'m not a scientist but I BELIEVE in pheros.

mmm935
07-19-2003, 06:48 AM
Yeah, I only wore the PPA around him. I did wear it out a few times - but I didnt wear it on a daily basis. The bottle had a wide opening so I would just tip it onto my wrist and then rub it on the other and behind my ears. I never did get a good reaction so maybe I over did it or it wasnt enough. I just sent it back for AE since that has gotten such great reviews.
Thanks for your response by the way!!

LadyWithQuestions
07-23-2003, 08:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yeah, I only wore the PPA around him. I did wear it out a few times - but I didnt wear it on a daily basis. The bottle had a wide opening so I would just tip it onto my wrist and then rub it on the other and behind my ears. I never did get a good reaction so maybe I over did it or it wasnt enough. I just sent it back for AE since that has gotten such great reviews.
Thanks for your response by the way!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hi,
I just ordered PPA for the first time myself and was wondering what you thought of the fragrance?? It says \"Vanilla/Coconut\" fragrance, which SOUNDS nice, so I\'m hoping it smells as nice as it sounds. What do you think?

After reading your post, I\'m nervous about using the product myself and want to make sure I use the right amount and mix it correctly, etc. Can anyone tell me if this product can be or should be MIXED with anything else or should it just be worn alone?? And how much should be applied? Since it is an open bottle, how man \"tips\" (with finger over the top) should be used and applied?

P.S. I forgot to respond to your comment about returning the PPA for the AE. In my opinion/experience, AE has a very heavy, strong fragrance.....too overpowering for me. Maybe I was using it wrong, but the musky fragrance was too powerful and overwhelming and nearly suffocated me. I, too, have read all these \"great reviews\" on the product and am wondering if I was just using it wrong or too much? I think I spread one drop between both ears and one drop between both writs and cleavage.....something like that. I\'ll be interested to hear YOUR results, so please do keep us posted. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for any information.
LWQ

mmm935
07-24-2003, 04:51 PM
I thought PPA smelled like men\'s cologne. I havent tried AE yet just cause i havent been around any guys. I work with just women. I thought of wearing it to work - Im just nervous of what types of responses Ill get. I dont want to risk possible negative reactions. Any ideas on this?

Brian
08-01-2003, 10:17 AM
I remember a post done by Gerund, from about a year ago who had a similar experience as you. Below is the link to that thread. It may help get you some answers. Your not the first to have experienced this. I have seen similar posts on this forum of delayed reactions with phero\'s. You have to admit, it\'s better to have a delayed reaction, than no reaction at all.

Brian

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=33388&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=33388&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1\")