PDA

View Full Version : A1...hands down best results in the long haul

Zarrack
07-17-2003, 06:30 PM
Over the years that A1 has been available, I have used it to quell my (now ex) fiancee\'s bad temper and ultimately get her in bed. Especially on her period, I have noticed that NONE alone would make her crabby, but light NONE, SOE and A1 would produce a wicked sex kitten.

A1 seems to have no OD from what I have seen and when we broke up we were still sorta hanging around together. I wore my A1-SOE-PI/m (because I ran out of NPA) and she came right out and said in the middle of a store \"we are having sex tonight...lots of it\". We get back to the house, she changes into the smallest pink shorts and tank top ever and basically humps my leg...crazy...

I thought we would be getting back together, but i have not been around her since with a good dose of anything.

My ex was the biggest mood swinging bitch on wheels and every single time she was in the worst possible mood even after breaking up SOE-A1 and a NONE product won every damn time.

Move A1 to the mainline products!! (and do something about that price!!!!)

Later I will tell the story how pheros turned the tide in a failing relationship (ultimately it failed, but for other reasons)

CasanovaMan
07-17-2003, 08:57 PM
So what are the sources for A1? Realm?

franki
07-18-2003, 01:12 AM
Folks, take a look at the new Pheromax. It is a mainline product (on L-S), is not cheap however..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

xvs
07-18-2003, 02:13 AM
Try WAGG. I find it works at least as well as A1 without the side effects!

krtel
07-18-2003, 06:39 AM
Have you tried using WAGG around women who are going through their monthly phase?

- Krish

CptKipling
07-18-2003, 08:03 AM
Krish,

WAGG is in my next order, I\'ll test that out again, as i couldnt decide from the beta testing.

krtel
07-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Thats great news. We can compare our results. I bought WAGG but I haven\'t had the time to create any new mixes with it - but I have the weekend so I will start using it on Monday.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
07-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Your best strategy is perhaps to wear your favorite mix and just add WAGG, so you can see the difference WAGG makes.

Sagacious1420
07-19-2003, 04:21 PM
Good suggestion DST.

I should be getting the AE/NPA/WAGG combo next week. I was planning to test WAGG solo, but I know exactly what kind of responses I should get from my fav mixes, so perhaps just adding it to my current mixes would be the way to go. Thanks for the idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

krtel
07-19-2003, 07:12 PM
I did that with WKM#1 with diminishing results. I was depressed all day. It contains way too much -nol for WAGG to be added in it, and projects a \"nice guy\". Have you tried it, Doc?

- Krish

Sagacious1420
07-19-2003, 07:21 PM
Thanks krtel-

I\'ll keep that in mind!

DrSmellThis
07-20-2003, 06:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I did that with WKM#1 with diminishing results. I was depressed all day. It contains way too much -nol for WAGG to be added in it, and projects a \"nice guy\". Have you tried it, Doc?
- Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Not WKM, but i do mix everything together.

Here\'s my general routine.

I find no more than 2 CS drops are necessary, with 1 drop WAGG (from CS bottle). To that I add 1 PI and 4 dabs Edge, 1 drop A1 spread on back of shirt, and 1 mini-drop CS rone (touch end of dropper and squeeze lightly). I put all that on me and cover with EO\'s and/or cologne.

An extra drop WAGG (=2)does seem to bring more women in contact, but makes hits less sexual than sticking to one drop. Reducing the -nol to one drop can sometimes increase sexual hits, but from older women. I apply -none/Edge to my \"hairy/smelly areas\" and face.

How well this mix works depends on other factors (showering, # days wearing pheros, DHEA intake, whether I use deer musk, civet, and/or ambergris, how strong the cologne is, whether I\'ve masturbated, whether there\'s eligible women around; whether my clothes are clean, whether I\'ve worked out, etc, etc...) There have been many excellent hits, but I\'m not around single women that much these days.

Sometimes I\'ll add a dab Edge/w and/or a dab of EW, always to crotch/butt. These seem to work with some women but not others. I don\'t have a grip on it yet.

Perhaps y\'all have feedback on this routine.

DrSmellThis
07-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Ooops, I forgot to say that -nol was at one or two drops in that mix.