PDA

View Full Version : Am I imagining things or does this REALLY work????

LadyWithQuestions
07-17-2003, 04:43 PM
Well, I\'ve placed my order with Love-Scent, and haven\'t gotten my items yet. It should be coming soon, though.

In the mean-time, before I found this website, I ordered something from a seller on Ebay. (Ok, don\'t start lecturing me already about the risk of \"fakes,\" etc....lol) Anyway, I\'ve been wearing that for a week every day (I can\'t remember the name of it for the life of me, but I WANT to say it is called \"Ego-something\" or \"someting-Ego\" and it is the womens\' formula.)

Anyway, I\'ve noticed that ALOT of my patients are much friendlier to me (NOT that they weren\'t friendly before....lol......but I\'ve just noticed that they\'re even MORE friendly.) I had TWO men hit on me in one week\'s time. (Unfortunately they weren\'t the \"appropriate\" kind of men I would be interested in.) I keep HOPING one of those handsome drug reps will fall for my \"scent,\" but THEY\'RE probably wearing mones TOO.....for the business......LOL. Even my BOSS (the physician) seemed a little sheepish and baffled around me (which is good, because he\'s very annoying and drives everyone crazy and if this helps me stay on his GOOD side, then I\'ll BATHE in the stuff every day......giggle.)

Maybe I\'m imagining things, but after a week of experimenting with this stuff, I\'m really starting to wonder. Now, keep in mind that I\'ve only been using the stuff from Ebay, but I\'ve just ordered the PI/w and the PCC. And don\'t worry.....I don\'t plan on wearing the PCC at work.......LOL (at least not right away~! *Smile*) I\'ll try the PI first to see how it works and go from there.

But for the most part, people seem friendlier around me and definitely seem to \"like\" me more.....even the women. I was a bit worried about my fellow female co-workers having adverse reactions to it, but that doesn\'t seem to be the case. We\'ll see what happens when I try the PI/w.

Oh well......sorry to have bored everyone, but just wanted to share my meager and humble \"beginnings.\" Thanks for all the good ensight and great advice as well. =)

LadyWithQuestions

DaVinciKittie
07-17-2003, 05:17 PM
Does the container you received your Ebay order in not have the name of the product on it? If you can find it, post what the name and we can do a little reconnaisanse to find out what\'s in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
07-17-2003, 05:19 PM
I am guessing you ordered Alter Ego - Woman\'s formula on ebay?

Look at the picture of Alter Ego on love\'s scent main page.....oh yeah and only order from love-scent for the rest of your life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif(had to say it)

Xehupatl
07-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Yes, you ARE imagining things!

LadyWithQuestions
07-18-2003, 01:31 AM
Kitty, I had taken the label off to keep the bottle in my purse, because I didn\'t particularly like the risk of people SEEING it accidentally (blush). That\'s why I forgot the name. But Elana is right......it is the \"Alter Ego.\" I don\'t like the fragrance.....too heavy......so I combined it with some of my lighter-smelling bath/body spray and it works better that way. I\'ll definitely be very anxious to get my order from Love-Scent to try those products out without having to worry about a heavy fragrance. Maybe it\'s just the fragrance that is attracting people.....who knows......but I\'m not complaining......*Smile*

THANKS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
07-18-2003, 02:22 AM
Good guess Elana.

tallmacky
07-18-2003, 02:31 AM
Heheh, no problem hope that helped. The PI/W should be fun, I bet people will treat you a lot better (lots a -nol a bit of copulins). If you have any more questions, or any other effects you noticed while on AE/M (opposite sex) let us know.

Oh yeah I am not Elana, I\'m actually a guy my name\'s Jason, Elana is her own person, actually that is her name/username. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Why is her name my signature? Hmmm can\'t think of any cool ass kissing one liners right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-18-2003, 10:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Heheh, no problem hope that helped. The PI/W should be fun, I bet people will treat you a lot better (lots a -nol a bit of copulins). If you have any more questions, or any other effects you noticed while on AE/M (opposite sex) let us know.

Oh yeah I am not Elana, I\'m actually a guy my name\'s Jason, Elana is her own person, actually that is her name/username. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Why is her name my signature? Hmmm can\'t think of any cool ass kissing one liners right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Good point there, Elana... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
07-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Often imitated ...never duplicated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
07-18-2003, 10:53 AM
Elana is to hot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
07-18-2003, 11:08 AM
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
07-18-2003, 12:49 PM
LWQ, AE is such a great product.
If you ever want to try my AE + copulins (PCC or EW) mix you will not be sorry - I promise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 01:19 PM
LWQ, AE is such a great product.
If you ever want to try my AE + copulins (PCC or EW) mix you will not be sorry - I promise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Truedat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif AE/w+PCC is my second favorite combo (first being 1 drop AE/w + 1 drop PI/w + lots of PCC). AE rocks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
07-18-2003, 01:33 PM
Hey, you´re one of the few girls on the forum that use AE/w you know! What do you make of it on its own? I mean scent and effect wise? I only have AE.

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 02:15 PM
I know! I keep trying to get the newcomers to try it, but PI and PCC usually win out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I really like it on it\'s own. I love the scent (makes me feel like there\'s a guy around all the time, but out of my way, where he\'s most useful. hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) and I seem to get more hits (of all kinds) with it than with any of the others I have (I also have PI/w, PCC, TE/w, and APC/w- is that a separate version from the men\'s APC or are they the same thing? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif) used alone (or in the case of PI/w, with PCC). I get more chattiness and more sexual type hits, so it\'s an all around winner for me. I like to combine it with PI/w and PCC though to get a *more* friendly effect. Plus, wearing -nol seems to put me in a better mood, so I tend to go with that. So far, other than a random comment during a make-out session, TE/w has yet to show any obvious effects on guys (or women for that matter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif).

Oh, when I wear AE alone, I usually wear 2 drops of it- one split between behind the ears and the front of the throat, and one split between the shoulders and the abdomen. When I use it with PI and PCC, I use the one drop of AE behind the ears and on the throat (or sometimes on the shoulders or abdomen instead, but always behind the ears so I can smell it all day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif), and one drop of PI rubbed into the collar of my shirt. *IF* I wear TE, it\'s always a spray (or dabs) to the abdomen. I don\'t have any method for applying PCC, just roll a fair amount onto my wrists and neck, and sometimes under my nose (cuz it smells great too).

CJ01
07-18-2003, 02:33 PM
Cool! just one thing I want to ask even if i run the risk of being too nosey (spelling? ) :
So far, other than a random comment during a make-out session, TE/w has yet to show any obvious effects on guys (or women for that matter ).

You´re making out with women too ?!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes, there´s is two different versions of APC btw. What does your smell like?

LadyWithQuestions
07-18-2003, 02:37 PM
Hey, you´re one of the few girls on the forum that use AE/w you know! What do you make of it on its own? I mean scent and effect wise? I only have AE.

Well, I am only using it because I had absolutely NO idea what to buy, out of ALL the products out there on the market. I usually go to Ebay for my bargains and \"fell\" for that one because it \"seemed\" to be fairly reputable. I didn\'t choose the AE for any other reason than that.

Unfortunately, the fragrance is too heavy and \"musky\" for me, but is very nice for formal occasions, nice evenings, or when worn \"lightly.\" I found it wasn\'t so \"heavy\" when I mixed it with some Bath&amp;Body spray I had laying around. It\'s ok, but I\'ll be anxious to try the PI/w and PCC as soon as they get here. Hopefully tomorrow. It\'s like Christmastime.....waiting for a package to arrive.....lol.

As for how it \"works,\" I\'ve continued to have very favorable responses during my interaction with people. I do allergy research testing and had a REALLY nice-looking AND over-all NICE military guy as one of my patients. (I am always such a weakling around uniforms......lol.) Guys like that usually don\'t even give me a second glance, but he was being VERY funny AND flirtatious and even asked for my name. (Most patients don\'t do that.) Still not sure if it was the AE or just the patient\'s personality, but I\'m not complaining......lol.

I also stopped at a market on my way home from work and it was really busy with the weekend-rush for produce, and the proprietor seemed to single me out and even hovered around me and kept picking out all my produce FOR me~!! Even though he had OTHER customers waiting around for help, me made THEM help themselves, and made sure he did ALL the work for ME. It was almost comical. He even told me to put back certain produce that he \"didn\'t think was very good\" and made sure I had the best of the best~!!!!! Hey, if AE gets me service like that, I\'ll bathe in it~! (LOL....didn\'t I say that once before already?)

Well, like I said, I\'m still not entirely sure how much of it is related to the pheremones or not, but I\'m still not complaining. *Smile*

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 02:42 PM
The APC reminds me of a man\'s aftershave. It doesn\'t smell nearly as good (especially on!) as AE.

I am not currently making out with women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif That\'s not to say that I wouldn\'t however... hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually I\'ve kissed women before (yes guys, *real* kisses) but I wouldn\'t classify it as \'making out\'. The TE/w making out incident was with a guy (a very VERY hot one too! &lt;sigh&gt; Oh, I loved looking at that man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif).

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 02:44 PM
LWQ, how much AE (drops) do you use, and where do you apply it?

LadyWithQuestions
07-18-2003, 02:46 PM
......actually, I forgot one other thing, and I hope it is appropriate to share here. It might be an item of interest to other \"users\" of AE. (That\'s the only one I\'ve tried so far so can only comment on that particular one.)

Anyway, I was reading one of the other postings about Aphrodesiacs (spelling) for Women and wanted to mention that, since I\'ve been wearing the AE, I\'ve been insatiably \"horny\" (for lack of a better term). Someone mentioned that they have a very \"active and vivid imagination,\" which I do as well, and it has been working over-time. I\'m not entirely sure if it is because I\'M breathing in the stuff as well or not, but it\'s been a very strange experience.....and an unusual one for me. I usually only experience such a \"phenomenon\" (?) during my PMS week, but THIS has been CONSTANT and NON-STOP~!!!!!!

Any others experience the same thing when wearing Pheremones on themselves and/or any thoughts??

CJ01
07-18-2003, 02:46 PM
Hey, that all sounds really great!! That´s some phero hits you got there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, I´m a real sucker for men in sexy uniforms... ( sigh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

Do try the AE ( /w ) + PCC mic when your order arrives, and tell us about it please.

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 02:53 PM
LWQ:

It happens to me too, especially just before I start my period. Now, that\'s not unusual for me during that time, but with the pheros, it\'s more intense. I\'ve even been having vivid dreams about sex lately, and *that* is not common for me.

Oh, after you get your order and try the PI/w and PCC by themselves a few times to guage reactions, try CJ\'s AE/w+PCC combo and my AE/w+PI/w+PCC combo and let us know how it goes for ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LadyWithQuestions
07-18-2003, 03:09 PM
LWQ, how much AE (drops) do you use, and where do you apply it?

I\'m so sorry and feel so stupid~! I just NOW realized that the \"LWQ\" comments were in reference to MEEEE~!!! ROFLOL.... There are so many confusing abreviations to learn on this website that I just thought \"LWQ\" was ANOTHER one of them~! Sigh.....I\'m TRULY not blonde, but am feeling like one right now......LOL.

ANYWAY, to answer your question.....when I first started using the AE, I probably WAY over-did it. It came in a regular bottle without a dropper. I just unscrewed the cap and covered the opening with my finger and tilted it over. Whatever \"oil\" (substance) was on the tip of my finger is what I used. (I feel so dumb about all this confusing stuff...sigh.) Anyway, I used that amount spread between both ears (behind) and the same amounts on each wrist and inner elbow. (I didn\'t exactly know HOW to use the stuff and the bottle said to \"apply like you apply perfume,\" so I tried to do that. Considering that I never WEAR perfume, I had to sort of \"guess\" and remember what I had seen other people use. Coming from my background, it\'s amazing I got THIS far.....lol.) I applied that same \"amount\" in my cleavage as well (seemed like a good idea.....lol) and then just wiped the excess from my hands/fingers all over my arms and even my hair (after reading that idea on this forum.....lol). I probably used way too much, but what can I say? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyway, the fragrance was too \"heavy\" and \"warm\" and \"musky\" for work, so I dumped the whole bottle into some left-over body spray (ok, maybe that was a dumb thing to do, but I didn\'t KNOW about all of these fancy \"mixing\" techniques, etc.....). So far, I\'ve been just spraying one spray of the body spray in my cleavage, up under my skirts (I only wear dresses), and also one small spray on each hand and apply that behind my ears. Then I wipe off the excess on arms and in my hair.

That\'s the best way I can explain my ignorant and uneducated \"applications\" of it. The BOTTLE said to apply like perfume, so I\'ve done my best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

LadyWithQuestions
07-18-2003, 03:12 PM
LWQ:

Oh, after you get your order and try the PI/w and PCC by themselves a few times to guage reactions, try CJ\'s AE/w+PCC combo and my AE/w+PI/w+PCC combo and let us know how it goes for ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DaVinciKittie,
Thank you for the suggestions/advice. Not to sound dumber than I already am/feel, but where do I find these wonderful \"recipes\" when I get all my new goodies??

THANKS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 03:35 PM
Oh my goodness! It sounds as if you WAY ODed the first time you used it. It\'s all good though, we all have to start somewhere, right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I don\'t know how large the opening of your jar is, but I\'m going to guess that each \"dab\" of AE that you used was equivalent to at least 2 drops, and you used several dabs. That\'s probably why the smell seemed so heavy and strong. It\'s never like that for me- I use 2 drops max (unless I\'m going to a club) and the scent is just right IMO. As far as how concentrated your spiked perfume now is, I have no idea! LOL! You could do the math if you like, and try to figure out what the concentration is (how large was the bottle of AE- was it the original bottle?- and how large is the perfume bottle you dumped it into- how full-?), but at this point your best bet is probably to try starting with the smallest amount possible and working your way up from there daily, until you see the reactions you want. No wonder the poor grocery man was all over you! He was assaulted by massive amounts of ALL THREE pheros at once! LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Unless you kept some AE unmixed, you won\'t be able to try the \"mixes\" until you get another bottle of it. You *can* try using a small amount of your perfume in place of the AE but there\'s really no way to know how much you\'re using unless you want to try to do the math. The \"mixes\" really aren\'t mixes in truth, but just different combinations of how you apply the products. I\'ll put mine below...

AE/w+PCC
2 drops AE/w: one drop split between behind the ears and the throat, and one drop split between the shoulders and abdomen.
A generous amount of PCC: I just roll it all over my wrists and neck (and sometimes a bit under my nose) until I can smell it well (approx. 20-25 inches total I\'d guess). If you start to feel PMS-y you might be overdoing it.

AE/w+PI/w+PCC
1 drop AE/w: split behind ears and on throat or abs or shoulders
1 drop PI/w: always on clothing (works best that way for me), usually on the collar of my shirt. Be careful here too or you\'ll see oil stains.
PCC: generous amount, similar to above

The abbreviation thing threw me at first too. First of all, there\'s all these foreign products for which, not only do you NOT know the names, but you are constantly having to look up what the abbreviations stand for. Then there are the forum members whose nicks get shortened (like I\'m DVK and SexyRedHead is SRH and FullTiltRedhead was FTR). For a while I was trying to figure out what product \"FTR\" was! LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway, don\'t feel silly! Keep posting!

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 03:38 PM
I didn\'t really answer the \"recipe\" question. The men have all sorts of mixes listed throughout several threads, but it seems like the women don\'t really worry about it that much. We find something that works for us and stick with it, as opposed to looking for the next better thing. The two I listed above are just two ways of combining the products that have been successful for me. I don\'t think there are any threads where the women all put their \"mixes\", but if you do a search for \"FTR\" and \"swinging\" you should be able to find some of the ones FTR used in her swinging adventures (you\'ll have to sift and read a bit to find them). HTH!

franki
07-18-2003, 03:42 PM
Check out the women\'s section of the Cookbook:

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/pmc05/pmc05_05.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/pmc05/pmc05_05.html\")

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 03:44 PM
Thanks Franki. I completely forgot about the Cookbook. I don\'t see how, since it seems that every other newbie post is responded to by \"read the cookbook\". LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
07-18-2003, 05:10 PM
I\'m thinking I may give this AEw/PCC combo a whirl. Haven\'t worn -mones much lately, and y\'all have my curiosity piqued. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-18-2003, 08:44 PM
Woohoo! Go for it SRH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif