PDA

View Full Version : Armpit mone dispersal

Sinbard
07-17-2003, 09:59 AM
Just a thought, but surely the best place to spray/dab/apply mones is the armpit area? I know bacterial concentration in these areas are higher than most surface skin regions, but that\'s where the body naturally secretes a lot of the natural pheremones anyway. Combating the raised bacterial levels would be as simple as having a shower, using some deodorant, and applying the love-potion of your choice.

Also, I\'d imagine the marginally raised temperature of that area would allow for a more natural and organic dispersal of the magic fumes (so to speak)

Anyone actually done much experimentation with this at all? I\'m guessing at least 1 reply will include \"use the Search function\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
07-17-2003, 10:02 AM
Go to the Search Function and look for \"pit trick\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sinbard
07-17-2003, 10:10 AM
fantastic, cheers Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
07-17-2003, 11:42 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There is some stuff in the archives aswell, so get reading!

But seriously, PI is commonly applied in pits, and i have had some interesting results with AE in my pits (i was testing to see if the conversions created interesting compounds, and it seems they might have done...)

Skyy
07-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Archives kick ass, I love reading them, hell even going waaaaaay back in the main phero forum is worth it to. Just depends if you wanna put in the effort and read.