PDA

View Full Version : Good service

belgareth
07-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Others have posted similar comments but I wanted to get one in here. I ordered from Bruce on Monday and got it today along with another package from a parts vendor that I ordered more than two weeks ago and paid extra for express service.

Bruce, Have you ever considered giving customer service lessons to other retailers? Most of them could sure learn from you.

Bruce
07-17-2003, 11:34 AM
Bel,

Thanks for the kind words; always appreciated.

Actually, we just formed a new company, E-Commerce Management Services Inc. (what a mouthful) My idea is to do consulting and/or management for other e-commerce businesses that are among the multitude that aren\'t really getting anywhere. That and a few other dreams for that rolling around in my head. Now if I can just clone myself a few times, I can get on with them all.

Bruce

Skyy
07-17-2003, 12:10 PM
Rather than start my own thread i\'ll post in here as well.

Monday I ordered from Bruce as well and I wasnt expecting the package till possibly tomorrow or maybe today if im lucky but I had received it yesterday. Was a total and unexpected shock and cool thing is I was dressed up yesterday so I could go play with my new mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ( I have them delivered to my work) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
07-19-2003, 10:10 AM
WOW!,

Bruce I love you man! I decided to test out some TE/W, I didn\'t want to spend too much money as I had questions whether it would work for a male (me). So I went to the used products page and bought a bottle for merely $12.00. I expected to get a half full tore up bottle, instead I get what looks like a brand new bottle, and it is just about completely full I see the TE (liquid) above the label even, it\'s almost full to the top, on top of that I also received a free SOE pack which I thought was for only regular orders. It only took 3 days too.

Great job Bruce and Tammy.

Bruce
07-19-2003, 12:05 PM
Hello Folks,
Your kind words always appreciated. I will pass them on to Tammy who works so hard to get all the orders out every day.
Thanks!
Bruce

Andy
07-20-2003, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I thought about sending Tammy some flowers already. She\'s doing a really great job over there. This world would be a better place if we had such good politicians and executives like Bruce and Tammy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bernard
11-10-2003, 12:47 AM
thanks f/ ur good

service, i received my product just today.once again, love scent has prove to be the best company among others . i

never buy online product except bruces. i really enjoy and felt comfortable with the service here. it is alot of fun

here.
i would also like thank tammy too!she really nice and helpful. thanks alot again!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kari
11-11-2003, 11:24 AM
I\'ll second all the

other posts. I really can\'t believ how fast my orders get here. The service is world-class. I really wouldn\'t

consider going elsewhere.

kat
12-04-2003, 08:11 PM
This forum was very helpful

in my decision to make a purchase I already felt that it would be a positive experience.
Let me add for anyone out

there like myself making a first time purchase here it indeed was a positive experience.

To me good service is

how you are treated after the sale is made, and how any problems (real or perceived) are handled.

So when I had

concerns with my order I was pleased, although not surprised to have my questions answered quickly and courteously.

It\'s nice to know that a politely phrased question or concern from a customer will recieve the attention that

most folks think they can only get from berating and abusive language.

If only my customer service department

got the rave reviews yours does! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Great Job

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kat

Bruce
12-05-2003, 09:11 AM
Andy, Bernard, Kari and

Kat,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I forwarded them all on to Tammy. That really cheers her up. (me

too)

Thanks again,
Bruce