PDA

View Full Version : NPA/W for men?

DingDong
07-16-2003, 08:40 PM
I\'ve read on a few posts about men getting good responses while wearing this. What is everyones personal opinion on this? Is it from the copulins?

biteme
07-16-2003, 08:57 PM
NPA\\w does not have cops. It has -NONE and 2 secret ingredients (supposedly). From what I gather, I believe many think its the secret ingredients that are doing its magic.

If you do a search on both NPA\\w and TE\\w you\'ll find a few informative threads on both products. TE is merely a diluted version of NPA.

CptKipling
07-17-2003, 06:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
NPA\\w does not have cops. It has -NONE and 2 secret ingredients (supposedly). From what I gather, I believe many think its the secret ingredients that are doing its magic.

If you do a search on both NPA\\w and TE\\w you\'ll find a few informative threads on both products. TE is merely a diluted version of NPA.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What he said, for goodness sake it\'s been talked about to death, there is enough stuff to read, just read back a long way.

franki
07-17-2003, 09:04 AM

What he said, for goodness sake it\'s been talked about to death, there is enough stuff to read, just read back a long way.

Huh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I don\'t any of the guys really knows what it is supposed to do. I believe you are quite vague about it too. Extra information would be quite welcome.

So no, I would have to disagree strongly if you say it has been talked about to death.

tallmacky
07-17-2003, 10:05 AM
Yeah I would too, this is the most vague issue we have hear. There is absolutely no solid ground on the possibilities of NPA/W even the posts in the past are elusive. I bought a bottle of TE/W from the used products page, I will go solo with it for awhile, I will also be OD\'ing on it to get some sort of a solid answer.

Sinbard
07-17-2003, 10:14 AM
I bought a bottle of TE/W from the used products page

Where\'s that then? *has a look around*

tallmacky
07-17-2003, 10:19 AM
It\'s right here (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\").

It\'s a great way to test out a product, even more it\'s a great deal.

Sinbard
07-17-2003, 10:24 AM
Wooo, that\'s pretty cool - how come I haven\'t seen all that funky forum members club stuff before huh! Keepin it secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
07-17-2003, 11:38 AM

Huh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I don\'t any of the guys really knows what it is supposed to do. I believe you are quite vague about it too. Extra information would be quite welcome.

So no, I would have to disagree strongly if you say it has been talked about to death.

I understand the need for information, everyone wants it, but i was referring to the fact that his questions had been discussed in the past.

The reason for my vagueness is because the results are very irratic.

So i would have to disagree with your disagreement /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Skyy
07-17-2003, 11:59 AM
NPA/w is probably my favorite phero of choice with NPA/m &amp; AE right behind it. I used to be inlove with PI, but that was untill I discovered NPA.

skeptic28
07-17-2003, 12:17 PM
I tried a new mix last night of WAGG and NPA/w and the results were excellent. Skyy I,m telling you this is a good mix for going out on a date.

DrSmellThis
07-17-2003, 02:09 PM
NPA/w is probably my favorite phero of choice with NPA/m &amp; AE right behind it. I used to be inlove with PI, but that was untill I discovered NPA.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Here is a perfect example of vagueness. The post right below it (unless he deletes it as a practical joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)is not much better.

Nothing personal, but nobody cares what your favorite pheromone is, so get over yourself! What information does that give anyone?

Same goes for everyone else. The whole point is that people want information. Why is that so hard to understand? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

We do care about exactly what reactions you observed, how often, how much you wore, what combinations were effective and how; where you put it, etc.

BTW, I first lurked here for 2 months without posting anything, because I didn\'t think I had enough to say or offer. By then I had read the archives, and thought I had a sense for what people needed to hear. The forum is an opportunity to contribute to an international e-community. Think about what you say first, please.

DrSmellThis
07-17-2003, 02:22 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Here is a perfect example of vagueness.

Nothing personal, but nobody cares what your favorite pheromone is, so get over yourself! What information does that give anyone?

Same goes for everyone else. The whole point is that people want information. Why is that so hard to understand? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

We do care about exactly what reactions you observed, how often, how much you wore, what combinations were effective and how; where you put it, etc.

I have e-mailed Daryn from Lacry directly about this issue. We\'ll see how he responds. I\'ll keep everyone abreast.

BTW, I lurked here for 2 months without posting anything, because I didn\'t think I had enough to say or offer. By then I had read the archives and thought I had a sense for what people needed to hear. The forum is an opportunity to contribute to an international e-community. Think about what you say first, please.

Skyy
07-17-2003, 02:42 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Here is a perfect example of vagueness. The post right below it (unless he deletes it as a practical joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)is not much better.

BTW, I first lurked here for 2 months without posting anything, because I didn\'t think I had enough to say or offer. By then I had read the archives, and thought I had a sense for what people needed to hear. The forum is an opportunity to contribute to an international e-community. Think about what you say first, please.

I have another thread maybe a few days old where I had posted all the details.

DrSmellThis
07-17-2003, 03:23 PM
More vagueness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I looked through 15 or so of your recent posts and did not find it. All I found was one with just a favorite formula you recommend. That is not what I\'m talking about. I don\'t recall a detailed post on this recently. Reference to the thread?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DrSmellThis
07-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Yeah I would too, this is the most vague issue we have hear. There is absolutely no solid ground on the possibilities of NPA/W even the posts in the past are elusive. I bought a bottle of TE/W from the used products page, I will go solo with it for awhile, I will also be OD\'ing on it to get some sort of a solid answer.

You go, Tall!