PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation prevents Cancer

franki
07-16-2003, 01:33 PM
http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99993942 (\"http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99993942\")

franki
08-10-2003, 03:16 PM
If you are tall, you better masturbate a lot, cause taller guys have a higher risk of getting prostate cancer:

Article (\"http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/package.jsp?name=news/tallmenrisk/tallmenrisk\")

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

akinu
08-10-2003, 03:20 PM
5 times in a week is considered good as far as I\'ve read (from another source).

Xehupatl
08-10-2003, 05:31 PM
must .. go ... prevent .. RIGHT NOW!!!

Elana
08-10-2003, 05:38 PM
By age 13 I was already protected for life

Xehupatl
08-10-2003, 05:43 PM
i guess by age 15 max., every male human being is set for life.

Charisma
08-10-2003, 09:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you are tall, you better masturbate a lot, cause taller guys have a higher risk of getting prostate cancer:

Article (\"http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/package.jsp?name=news/tallmenrisk/tallmenrisk\")

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
According to the article \'Tall\' is more than 5\'11\"
Damn, I\'ll have to get busy finding the right balance, because masturbation may cause baldness (\"http://www.4-men.org/malehairloss.html\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-10-2003, 09:59 PM
mmmhmmm... and blindness. Didn\'t you guys know that Elana\'s actually blind? She can\'t see any of those pics you send her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Charisma
08-11-2003, 01:12 AM
mmmhmmm... and blindness.

Tsk tsk tsk DVK! When replying to a thread like this, one is supposed to actually have read the links provided /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

The 1st link says: \"It will make you go blind. It will make your palms grow hairy. Such myths about masturbation are largely a thing of the past.\"

Hmmm, bad hearing is not listed... I know it\'s a long way, still I wonder if not correctly reading posts is a subcategory of \'bad hearing\':
Reading a post -&gt; subvocalizing the words -&gt; not hearing oneself saying the words due to bad hearing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 01:19 AM
Isn\'t blindness related to heavy internet use? Some websites...

Elana
08-11-2003, 03:46 AM
mmmhmmm... and blindness. Didn\'t you guys know that Elana\'s actually blind? She can\'t see any of those pics you send her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charisma
08-11-2003, 04:13 AM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmmmm, her comments were pretty acurate... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe Elana uses one of those new fancy Braille machines, you know those that burp out comments like \"WOW, what a stud!\", \"Such a cutie\" and \"Hihaa, honey take me home!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
08-11-2003, 04:39 AM
\"You are looking very handsome today.\" *stop* \"What a nice smile you have.\" *stop*

Charisma
08-11-2003, 05:09 AM
\"You are looking very handsome today.\" *stop* \"What a nice smile you have.\" *stop*

NO NO NO DON\'T STOP NOW!!! GO ON I\'M ALMOST ABOUT TO...

Genome335
08-11-2003, 08:09 AM

NO NO NO DON\'T STOP NOW!!! GO ON I\'M ALMOST ABOUT TO...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol

akinu
08-11-2003, 09:25 AM

Ahhh I should have guessed it! I really believed you Elana! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Elana
08-11-2003, 10:40 AM
\"You are the sexiest man in Turkey\" *stop* \"I would love to feel you naked\" *stop*

DaVinciKittie
08-11-2003, 01:19 PM
Tsk tsk tsk DVK! When replying to a thread like this, one is supposed to actually have read the links provided

OOOOOOOhhhhh, well then consider lil\' ole me duly chastised. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Geez, it\'s such a tragedy when perfectly good sarcasm is wasted on some people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gerund
08-11-2003, 02:34 PM

\"You\'re hung like a horse, fella.\" *stop* \"I don\'t know how we\'ll ever fit that in.\" *stop*

&lt;giggle&gt;

Charisma
08-11-2003, 09:03 PM
OOOOOOOhhhhh, well then consider lil\' ole me duly chastised. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You really dig some good ole spankin\', aye? Allrighthy then here we go... again... &lt;sigh&gt;
[beatin\' the [censored] out of DVK] It\'s a dirty job, but somebody\'s gotta do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Geez, it\'s such a tragedy when perfectly good sarcasm is wasted on some people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No no no, it\'s now too late to back up. See (For Elana: \"Feel\" *stop*) what it already led to... horses and stuff... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-17-2003, 09:06 PM
Sweetheart, I\'m a Leo (AND a redhead)- if you wanna spank me, then you better tie me up first, cuz I bite and scratch and fight back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif And I will take Cassanova over a horse *any* day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Charisma
08-18-2003, 02:18 AM
Sweetheart, I\'m a Leo (AND a redhead)- if you wanna spank me, then you better tie me up first, cuz I bite and scratch and fight back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif And I will take Cassanova over a horse *any* day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wooow the lady prefers some good bonding too.
The tagline of a cola is very appropriate here: \"Can\'t beat the feeling\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
08-18-2003, 11:10 AM
take it outside, ladies.