PDA

View Full Version : Ok so i just sniffed my wagg

Skyy
07-16-2003, 10:53 AM
Definate lightheadedness. I took 2 whiifs of the [bad word] and now 15 mins later im still like in a different state of mind. Imk not happy or sad or depressed but i feel weird in a sorta good way. Ive sniffed other products before but this one seems to be having the most effect on me..anyone else feel weird sniffin it? Is this why people always apply it out of breathing range? Now im curious what the hell is in this stuff (Bottle says Ethanol, Water Pheromones (5mg) ) did anyone have any further insight what these mystry mones are?

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-16-2003, 03:02 PM
It happened to me the first time I sniffed NOL... doesn\'t work much now, since I built up a bit of an immunity to it.

CptKipling
07-17-2003, 06:15 AM
I think it happens the first few (or few times) you smell something good. It always seems to be an indicator of a good mix if it creates a similar affect when you first smell it.

TBiRD
07-17-2003, 11:22 AM
happens to me everytime I put on TE...or SOE or AE, lol all of them change something about you , make u feel a little weird / dizzy / funny / goofy - sometimes it turns out to be a good thing (mood boost) , sometimes its bad (when u talk to much yourself or get depressed and start thinking too much) sometimes its plain dangerous , I drive alot faster and take more chances when on TE.

Damn , I still haven\'t found an easy and effective way to block my own VNO. Maybe some nose balm would do the trick , however it shouldn\'t hinder my breathing. Any suggestions ?

tallmacky
07-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Hmmmm I doubt just blocking your nostrils will help much, I believe pheromones can also enter through your mouth. In other word when you breath in a portion of that air enters that region (upper nasal). I could be wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Skyy
07-17-2003, 11:53 AM
Yeah, its just the WAGG was something totally different than comparing it to any other phero (if that makes sense) i pretty much have the majority of the products here as LS, but it was indeed weird. Least I know it caused an effect on me. I\'ve inhailed the others and didn\'t get any weird effects like when I did with WAGG.

thingscouldwork
03-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Hey, finally someone else!! I was beginning to think TE made me sick or crazy...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I also take more chances and drive nearly wreckless, when on

TE.

Not only that, but I got \"flashed\" (photographed by police) doing s.t. like 48 in a 30 zone (kmh) just

last week, 10 minutes after phero application... Thats exactly 2 kmh below getting \"points\" and/or your licence

taken for a while... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You call it luck, but I think it\'s

almoust routine by now... Like an internal cruise control in my head, that\'s driving fast, while avoiding the

\"harder\" punishments and all ball-playing children... :P

pico
03-10-2004, 01:58 PM
Wagg

really is brilliant stuff. It works very well standalone when you\'re meeting new people but have no desire for

them to feel any sexual attraction to you.
Unlike you Skyy, it doesn\'t affect me at all. I think someone

commented that WAGG made them very sleepy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Skyy
03-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Woah I

forgot about this thread...

Least someone is using the search function

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
03-10-2004, 02:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Woah I forgot about this thread...

Least someone

is using the search function /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yeah. He should get a prize. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OCP
03-10-2004, 08:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yeah, its just the WAGG was something totally

different than comparing it to any other phero (if that makes sense) i pretty much have the majority of the products

here as LS, but it was indeed weird. Least I know it caused an effect on me. I\'ve inhailed the others and

didn\'t get any weird effects like when I did with WAGG.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I

only use WAGG on my wrists.....it does not have a huge effect on me, but it draws people/women in and then they

smell the none on my neck..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mad_Doc
03-12-2004, 09:47 AM
I know

its been mentioned on this forum before, but if i fall asleep with wagg on I get the weirdest most intense dreams

ever. No other pheromone product does that to me!