PDA

View Full Version : AE hit (1st hit.. maybe.?)

Papi_Chulo
07-15-2003, 05:11 PM
I got me AE and TE about 3 weeks ago, but never had the time to actually try it. Well today I used some AE before a job interview. I used a drop on my wrist and another drop on shirt by my neck. ( I was well dressed, no tie though )I felt so confident, energetic, cool & collected, friedly, and alpha that I was amazed. Guys and older men would look away the second I looked at them in the eye. Older women stared at me lol (I mean older women!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I took the bus and it was empty on my way to the interview. Got to the business and just begun to talk with all the girls their.HOT HOT HOT!. Turns out one of them had a husband that needs someone to work for him.(nice hook up). Anyways, I did horrible in the interview because I did not know anything. Did not get the job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .

On my way home, I went to the bus station, could not find the bus home! I arrived late to this bus packed in the back, so i sat in the first rows. Before I know, this hot asian gurl asked me if the seat was taken. Then comes another hottie, lol, she could not lay eyes off me. But I had to pick one. I choose the hot asain BLAH BLAH. we talked, touched. ect...she leaves and so does the other hottie, in the same stop! How great is that..I screw up though, I did not asked her for her number. Can you beleive that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif (note to self: SARGE SARGE SARGE)

Well I have a few questions.

1. This asian chick was nervous and edgy as hell when talking to me, why? my alphaness?

2. AE w/ 2 drops seems to attract older women, why!?! I want young 17-21 years old.

3. Should I have used TE? how much.

4. Up from 2 drops to 3-4 drops?

btw, AE seems good for sarging. Well with more practice sargning and picking up women and AE Ill be a killer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I am a believer now! For my first day, its not bad. I did noticed a major change in other people\'s behavior around me.

--------------------------------
bout me: if you want to read.
190lb build. Bodybuild (2-2 1/2 years)
17 1/2 years old
hispanic

I was extremely shy 2 years ago, over the progress of the last two years I begun to change. lostweight and gained confidence! I must say, changing one\'s thinking and behavior is something that takes years and years of hard work. Two years ago I even had no friends, talked to no one (even guys), 0 eye contact. Slowly stop feeling sorry for myself and begun to take action. Even to this date I still need tons of work on the many departments but times have changed!
--------------------------

DZorro
07-15-2003, 11:01 PM
I don\'t really know wy older woman are attracted when using AE/m but ussually it happens when i wear about 3 drups or higher, i have heard statement that when older woman are doing it the yonger ones are thinking it. Hopes this helps,

DZorro,

tallmacky
07-15-2003, 11:29 PM
Yeah, good point DZorro AE/M may excite the women to a point where they are nervous or not able to confront you as if you are some superman (-rone, -nol, and -rone now that\'s a mix!)! Some other products even SOE may seem to get so much more out of the younger girls, well I doubt it does, it\'s just safer.

You will just have to approach the younger girls, or by some means make it seem like you are an all around nice and fun guy.

blkgost
07-16-2003, 11:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I must say, changing one\'s thinking and behavior is something that takes years and years of hard work. Two years ago I even had no friends, talked to no one (even guys), 0 eye contact. Slowly stop feeling sorry for myself and begun to take action. Even to this date I still need tons of work on the many departments but times have changed!
--------------------------

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bro you said a mouthful. That was even motivational to me and I\'m 25 (getting motivated by a 17.5 y/o lol). I just joined a gym a few days ago to get more muscle mass, and cuts. Not for the confidence, but being overwieght tends to run in my family.

Anyway try the AE and TE together and see what happens.

-Gost

Papi_Chulo
07-16-2003, 04:34 PM
sweet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thats how it is bro. Start pumpin that iron, trust me, its changes you big time! I was away for 5 months since i had an injury (leg) so i was home all the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif but now i am back!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

- About TE W/ AE

Just how much should I use of both when I mix them? One dap of TE on chest? And two drops of AE? Also, I stopped wearing cologne so I dont want to smell like pee from the TE. heh. need a guide on that one.

--------Day 2-------

I just wanted to throw this in this post too. I wore 1 drop on my wrist and then put both wrists together to get some on the other wrist. And then out some on my left ear (behind the ear).
The moment I stepped out of the car, two girls, started to stare at me. REAL HOT TOO. I mean to get a girl like this attention I would have had to do some crazy stunt or something. And again, I went to this office full of old women (60 yr old yuck), they were just staring at me making eye contact, and the guys just looked away or not make any ec /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif lol.

blkgost
07-16-2003, 07:44 PM
Well seeing I just joined I\'m really not the one to answer this...but I read A LOT!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

From what I can tell the basic ratio for a AE/m TE combo is
2-3 drops of AE per 1 spray of TE. What I\'ve seen in many posts is the sprayer on the TE is very gracious so be careful of ODing. According to what the gurus have said, you should try TE by itself for a while to see what reaction (if any) you get from the dosage you apply. Another popular combo is the AE/m:TE(or NPA):SOE. The SOE is in there to boost up the -nol so you will be more socialably approachable.

Test and tell the board what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Gost

Oh forgot about the application points. TE on the chest and AE/m on your usual \"hot spots\" should work. Don\'t rule out clothing application either.

PHP 87
07-16-2003, 07:51 PM
I\'m not having much luck with AE/m either.

Of course, I haven\'t had much luck with NPA, APC or SOE either.

Any suggestions?

I do alright with the women, always have, but I\'m still looking for that extra \"edge\"

blkgost
07-16-2003, 07:59 PM
dunno what to say bud.
Best I can come up with is
1. post your application points and doses
2. you may have been oding on -none, -nol, rone (age dependant)
3. you may not have had enough of the aforementioned pheros in the mix
4. Strong bacteria on your skin may be causing your pheros to \"die\"

I didn\'t think my AE/m was working either until I applied a 3 drop application. In fact today a co-worker went DIHL on me and started playing with her hair. I\'m going to drop it down to 2 drops and see what happens.
maybe someone who is more knowledgeable could post

PHP 87
07-16-2003, 08:12 PM
I\'ve tried various doses and mixes of all of the above.
Also tried applying to clothes as well.

blkgost
07-16-2003, 08:32 PM
Did you ever try them individually? Did you give each mix enough trial time? I\'m begining to believe that some women are much more phero sensitive than others, resulting in the sensitive ones giving you more of a response. Its all about trial and error, and right place right time. Remember they\'re aids not magnets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
07-17-2003, 01:41 AM
Perhaps consider dabbing your TE along w/ your AE drops

CptKipling
07-17-2003, 06:03 AM
Hey PHP, long time no see.

To blkgost and Papi: Do a search for AE and/or TE, i posted a lot about them a month ago.

blkgost
07-17-2003, 11:11 AM
Will do Cap /me salutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Papi_Chulo
08-01-2003, 03:15 PM
Its been awhile, I still have not used TE yet..not until i get a good cover cologne.

Well, i am wondering if I can mix the 2/3 left of my SoE sample packet w/ 2-3 drops of AE???