PDA

View Full Version : cops without nol?

aromagirl
07-15-2003, 03:46 PM
Just curious -- what happens if you wear cops without any nol? Lusty men who don\'t want to talk?

EXIT63
07-15-2003, 04:53 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Lusty men who don\'t want to talk?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

just like wearing nothing at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-15-2003, 06:45 PM
Oh, I don\'t know Exit. I\'d think that the cops would still effect them, but you just wouldn\'t have the added benefit of the nol chattiness. It\'d be the same as upping your \"sexiness\" without pheros- more appealing than normal, but approachability won\'t be affected (like it would be with nol) so it would depend heavily on the guy\'s willingness to take a chance. &lt;shrugs&gt; Makes sense to me.

aromagirl
07-16-2003, 06:55 AM
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
07-16-2003, 09:30 AM
approachability won\'t be affected (like it would be with nol)

Don´t you mean -none?

Lusty men who don\'t want to talk?

Yes it´s like wearing no mones at all - sometimes I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
But almost the same can happen with other women. They do tend to be more chatty with you and just don´t wan´t to leave you alone... anything is possible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif CJ

DaVinciKittie
07-16-2003, 10:09 AM
approachability won\'t be affected (like it would be with nol)

Don´t you mean -none?

No, I meant -nol. I probably should have been a little less vague with that statement, though. What I meant was, if wearing -nol makes people chattier, it might make her seem more approachable. Therefore, if she\'s wearing cops without -nol then she\'ll just appear sexier without the added benefit of the urge to approach her to \"chat\".

I also realized, just after I posted, that Exit probably had his mind in the gutter and didn\'t mean for his post to be taken literally. LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That\'s what I get for trying to be helpful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
07-16-2003, 11:54 AM
right, it makes sense now. It sounded to me like you were saying -nol makes you less approachable...it´s okay it´s all clear now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif