PDA

View Full Version : They really work!!

skeptic28
07-15-2003, 12:12 PM
Hello everyone! I have been reading your posts for some time now and I must say that some of the things that were said I had a tough time believing. Anyway, I am going to tell you all about the best saturday night I have ever had in my life and why I am now a true believer in pheros. I was in WA over the last weekend visiting my family, and my brother was telling me about the phero\'s he had purchased from L-S. He didn\'t realize that I was reading about them so I had some idea of what they were about. We started the festivities on friday night, my bro wanted me to try his phero\'s out and I told him no I wanted to do a little experiment so needless to say we went out on the town my bro with the pheros and me without. As usual he had ladies surrounding him all night. Well, I didn\'t like this too much so we called it a night early. Ok, now to Saturday. We started around 5:30 at my bros house and I was ready to give these pheros a try.(THANK GOD) So he pulls out like 5 different bottles of stuff and told me to put dab of this here and a drop of this there a spray of this here and so on and so on. I ended up putting 2 dabs of WAGG behing my ears, 1 spray of TE/w on my chest and wrists, 1 dab of NPA/w on each side of my neck and 1 on my wrists, 3 drops of AE on my neck, and about 3\" of SOE on each side of my neck all covered with Chrome cologne. We decided to go to the exact same places we did on friday. We walked through the door @ the first little pub, sat down at the bar and I have to say not more than 1 minute later the lady sitting next to me turns around and told me that I \"smelled so good that she wanted to eat me for dinner\" That was a little awkward being she was old enough to be my Moms Mom, so I smiled and moved to a table where some of my high school buddies were. While we were walking twards my friends we passed a table of 5 girls who were sitting having some drinks I smiled and said hi and went up to sit with my friends. I sat down facing the girls and noticed they were kind of argueing between themselves and then 1 girl pushes her friend out of her seat and she walked up to me to find out where my bro and I were going that night. For all of you still reading, four of them were 7\'s and one was a 9 1/2if not a 10SHE WAS HOTTTTTTTT. I told them where we were going and she went back to sit with her friends. Well, we left and made it to our destination for the rest of the night. This is where it gets good, we walk in and the girls from the first bar were sitting at a table right in front of the door. My bro walked in first and then me, I have never felt so good in my life, the girls started like screaming between themselves like they were 12 year olds at a Justin Timberlake concert. We both looked and smiled and found a table over by the dance floor. I don\'t know what it was about this night but we had women with us all night, that has NEVER happened to me before we were the cool kids in the club that night. Girls complementing me on how I looked and how I smelled etc. other girls wanting to dance, others giving me thier phone numbers. I never asked for 1 phone nuber, or even their names they just gave them to me. Well, remember the girl who I thought was a 10?? Her friend came up to me and told me \"if I dont dance with her friend (rachael) I would be missing out on the best thing that will ever happen to me\" My bro looked at me called me an a**hole and I wenr over and asked her to dance. She ended up staying the night and sunday and sunday night until I had to come home. I think.. I mean I know the phero\'s had something to do with it. She kept telling me how good I smelled, and that she felt like she could tell me everything like she knew me for her whole life. I am so sorry for the length of this post but I needed to tell you all I am no longer a skeptic.

franki
07-15-2003, 12:14 PM
Haha, that is a great story. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Skyy
07-15-2003, 12:18 PM
hell ya!!!!!!!!!! YOUR APPLICATION IS LIKE SO SIMILAR TO MINE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY BUT I USE A LITTLE BIT MORE NPA/W AND I JUST ORDERED WAGG LAST NIGHT SO YEAH!! ROCK ON!! WE ROCK!!! I LIKE YOU KEEP EXPERIMENTING WITH THAT COMBO

or actually try this pls and tell me your results

3-4 drops AE in cup (i use 4)
2-3 drops NPA/w (i used 3 on accident)
1 dab NPA/M on throat
enuff soe to go from behind ears to throat very lightly
and imhoping to add wagg this friday with 2-3 dabs

mix it the cup up with some lotion..actually a lot and like apply it everywhere!!!! chest,shoulders some neck arms!! spread it out and get back to me!!!

skeptic28
07-15-2003, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the kick ass reply!! Did you use TE/w in your mix?? I am going to Hooters tonight with some of my friends and I will give that mixture a shot. I dont have any NPA/m (yet) but I will do everything else you said. And by the way I think it is you that rocks!
take care

Skyy
07-15-2003, 12:48 PM
I wish i had te/w, a lot easier to work with id think but npa/w is like 4x strong than npa/w maybe try like 1 spray and a dab or two, i think 2 sprays will equal 2 drops of npa/w not 100% sure thou but dam im so exited and waiting for the waaaaaggggg

skeptic28
07-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Alright bro, off to HOOTERS!! Ye ha!! I will get back tomarrow with my results. Wish me luck and thanks for the mix..

DZorro
07-15-2003, 01:19 PM
This mix you used sounds interesting indeed. To bad i don\'t have NPA/w yet. I did hear very interesting things about it indeed. 1 question i do have for you ?? when you wair this much mones on you howlong do you wait before you get out side ?? i ussually wait about an hour or an hour and a half before going out. Or else i did notice people sneezing alot around me.

DZorro,

DZorro
07-15-2003, 01:22 PM
If i would use this combo i probebly will get all grandma\'s behind me. Every time i use more then 2 drups of AE/m i always get hit\'s from older woman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That\'s not exectly the kind of hits i been waiting for. But it could work for others none the less. So please do try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DZorro,

Skyy
07-15-2003, 01:35 PM
I had to wait about 30-1 hr i think..i dont remmeber but i think this mix has good potential in a club

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-16-2003, 01:45 AM
Can anyone here buy some NPA/w and then send it to me as a gift? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

skeptic28
07-16-2003, 06:09 AM
Ok Skyy, I tried your lotion mix last night. 2drops WAGG, 2drops NPA/w, 1 spray TE/w, 3drops AE, and SOE just like you said. I walked in to Hooters and sat down waiting for my friends. Unfortunately, nothing I was just a regular guy. One of my buddies mentioned I smelled like a girl. So here is what I did, I went home (live 3min away) took a quick shower and tried the mix I used a few weekends ago. I walked back in to Hooters and sat back down with my friends. Our waitress walked up brought me a beer and looked at me with this funky stare and walked off. My one friend asked me if I accidently kicked her or something. She came back and sat down next to me and started to tell us her life story and kept rubbing my leg. Here is what I put on 2dabs of NPA/w on each side of my neck, 1spray TE/w on my wrist, 2 drops AE on my neck, 2 dabs WAGG behind ears, and SOE 4\" on both sides of neck with Chrome cologne. Anyway she was REAL friendly the rest of the night and when we were leaving she did NOT like that she did everything she could to keep us from leaving. Her name is Isabelle, about an 8 1/2 face and beautiful body. Well, fellas she left my apartment this morning with a big smile.

I am so glad I found these phero\'s nothing like this has ever happened to me in my life and I hope it never stops. Have a great day everyone!

Skyy
07-16-2003, 08:46 AM
hmmmmmmmmm Both applications were simiar sorta, When u have time next time do what u did the first time but dont add WAGG into the lotion mix, instead just dab it like u just did. Our applications are very similar as it is, I use a bit more thou, perhaps i should cut back, Did u get a phero high by any chance? or were u ok?

skeptic28
07-16-2003, 09:24 AM
I am new to the phero thing but I think it does especially when you use everything together. I felt like talking and laughing all the time. Do you have any other mixes you want me to try I am going out with Isabelle tonight.

What is it with the womens pheros? Do they work better than mens formulas? Have any of you used couplins and do you think I should get some and try it with my mix..

Skyy
07-16-2003, 09:32 AM
I have Copulins, but I dont use it to much. I\'m using enuff mones atm and having a tuff time keeping up with what they all can do. Stick with your original application as u did last night. I don\'t wanna recommend anything new since it might mess up your date =P Actually I supose you could add maybe 1 more drop of AE and take it from there.

skeptic28
07-16-2003, 10:03 AM
Skyy, I guess I should have tried each one seperatly too see what they did. What can I expect from 1 more drop of AE??
Thanks Bro!

LatentOne
07-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Congrats on your success skeptic28.

Btw, I\'d like to suggest that whenever someone finds a successful combo it would be nice if in their post they could list it so it\'s easier for us to see the \"how much & applied where\". Maybe it\'s just me, but that\'s easier to read in the middle of a long paragraph post./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Example of skeptic28\'s last mix/combo:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"Here is what I put on 2dabs of NPA/w on each side of my neck, 1spray TE/w on my wrist, 2 drops AE on my neck, 2 dabs WAGG behind ears, and SOE 4\" on both sides of neck with Chrome cologne.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

- 2 dabs NPA/w each side of neck
- 1 spray TE/w on wrist
- 2 drops AE on neck
- 2 dabs WAGG behind ears
- 4\" SOE both sides of neck

Then of course, follow with full details of the hits (or misses). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

unDeNiable
07-22-2003, 10:16 PM
Im going to buy WAGG NPA TE and some chrome cologne and try that mix out