PDA

View Full Version : A guy got me off so good....now I can't forget him

Ivey
07-14-2003, 09:51 PM
Wow, what a great site!

Ok...here\'s the deal...can someone help me out?

I was with this guy a couple of years ago, who literally blew my mind and I have never ever had this kind of experience with anyone. Is there a way to tell if he was using \"mones\" without downright asking him and is it possible for them to make a sexual experience extremely powerful?

I was so drawn to this guy that I felt like my heart stopped beating, the first time we touched (shook hands) it was like an electric shock went through me. I was so freaked out that I actually avoided him for a couple of days.

He kept coming around though, and seriously, he was just an average guy.....but there was something about him that I just couldn\'t stay away from.

So as time progressed we started going out, but after our electric handshake I was overly cautious, because I couldn\'t understand the feelings I kept having. I have been with guys, but nothing ever like this.

One particular night, we were just sitting around outside, music playing, nice mood, we were talking, we were face to face and he had his hands resting on my thighs, I was receptive, but nothing that I couldn\'t handle, and nothing that I had never felt before, he started gently rubbing just the tops of my legs while we were talking, then he moved down to my lower legs and then my feet, (really it was nothing more than a light massage, if it had been anyone else, I would have gotten bored because I usually need more action, and it takes me a while to warm up) but this time it was so different, with just simple contact I was so hot, and so totally out of it, I was aching. I couldn\'t catch my breath, my heart was pounding and I came longer and harder than I ever have in my life, I thought I was going to pass out. It lasted for atleast 10 minutes, which for me might as well be eternity, I usually last about 20-30 seconds at the most.....and then it took me a GOOD half-hour to get myself back together.

By no means am I inexperienced, but I have never had a man get me off like that. It was so powerful that I am sitting here shaking and shivering just thinking about it, and it was 4 years ago. It scares me to think that I would have done anything with him that night (which of course, my damn luck, wasn\'t one of my options)

I can\'t get this guy or this experience out of my head. It got to the point that when we were apart my mood would drop and I would feel like I was going through some kind of withdrawal.

Has anyone here had an experience like this? Will \"mones\" make someone have a reaction like this. I am really new to this forum and would really like your input.

franki
07-15-2003, 12:16 AM
Hi, welcome to the Forum!

The chances that this guy used synthetical pheromones are remote, but he might have had very attractive natural pheromones.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
07-15-2003, 01:39 AM
You said this guy was \"average\" was he also average in looks (good looks). If so I wonder how his natural -mone signature could be part of this, or would be a good one.

That sounds like a good experience and I bet the ladies (wherever they are) have some insight on this.

CJ01
07-15-2003, 03:20 AM
hmmm, I don´t see why or how a persons looks have anything to do with their pheromone signature.

Yvey, welcome to the forum.

This guy could have a great natural phero output yes but my personal guess is that he was using synthetic mones. ( maybe AE if the times match ??? )
The other option is that you were just mega horny or in lurve with this guy, although this doesn´t explain your mood change at least not to me.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
07-15-2003, 03:22 AM
So...go find him (and never let him go)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
07-15-2003, 03:47 AM
funny, my `advice´ would be the opposite. If he was `cheating´ by using mones, I´d forget about the guy and find someone else instead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-15-2003, 04:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
funny, my `advice´ would be the opposite. If he was `cheating´ by using mones, I´d forget about the guy and find someone else instead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cheating?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

tallmacky
07-15-2003, 04:28 AM
yeah sure, technically synthetic -mones are cheating, I like to think of it as a loophole.

Elana
07-15-2003, 05:07 AM
I doubt he was wearing mones. I have been in the presence of a man with the most intense animal magnetism. I know that electric touch you are talking about. He touches you and it sends jolts throughout your body.

bundyburger
07-15-2003, 05:24 AM
I doubt he was wearing mones. I have been in the presence of a man with the most intense animal magnetism. I know that electric touch you are talking about. He touches you and it sends jolts throughout your body.

I\'ve felt that same way before, at least twice that I can remember, and I think maybe more. Talking to a girl and you can feeeel the animal being held back within you. Trying to keep your hands off her. You can see it written on her face, she feels the same energy. You could be in a crowd and all you want to do is pick her up and carry her back to your cave. Or even better, just devour her right there and then, against the wall.

Recipe for steaming hot sex.

My guess is this happens when you come accross someone who is genetically attractive and showing all signs of fertillity and with a very different immune system etc(for diversity).

Elana
07-15-2003, 05:30 AM
So when are you coming to Miami? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

amorolor
07-15-2003, 07:50 AM

You think anyone useing pheromones should be avoided? Don\'t you use these products?

Skyy
07-15-2003, 08:31 AM
I confess, i\'m that guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Mtnjim
07-15-2003, 09:01 AM
\"hmmm, I don´t see why or how a persons looks have anything to do with their pheromone signature.\"

Because good looking people smell better(or as JVK would put it better smelling people are better looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). Good looks are a sign of good health and genes which result in better phero signatures.

Andy
07-15-2003, 09:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
Because good looking people smell better(or as JVK would put it better smelling people are better looking )

JVK\'s thesis works ... your\'s not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You can\'t swap everything around and expect it to be still true.

Good looks are mainly defined by special symetric parameters. What you are reffering to sounds more like looking healthy in general. But someone who appears dropdown ugly to you might still look healthy and smell good. Smell is always in the \"nose of the beholder\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and has a lot to do with genetic code and reflects certain disfunctions/diseases to some extend.

Ivey
07-15-2003, 12:51 PM
To me he is good looking, very rugged but sexy sexy sexy eyes. I\'m sorry I don\'t contain it very well, he just drives me crazy thinking about him. I really don\'t think he was using anything, I have just been trying to figure out some way to justify what happened between us. If I could bottle that feeling I would be a millionaire. The funny thing is ....he almost never puts the move on me, he is very laid back and calm but light him up and he is awsome. He will try anything.....we once joked that if we were to really get together that going to work wouldn\'t be an option. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whitehall
07-15-2003, 02:36 PM
I\'ve gotten that kind of reaction from maybe two or three women in my whole life. I sure wish I knew what I did that caused it because I\'d cause it all the time. Yet, for the life of me, I can\'t put my finger on anything I did special or out of the ordinary.

Mtnjim
07-15-2003, 03:26 PM
Because good looking people smell better(or as JVK would put it better smelling people are better looking )

JVK\'s thesis works ... your\'s not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You can\'t swap everything around and expect it to be still true.

Good looks are mainly defined by special symetric parameters. What you are reffering to sounds more like looking healthy in general. But someone who appears dropdown ugly to you might still look healthy and smell good. Smell is always in the \"nose of the beholder\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and has a lot to do with genetic code and reflects certain disfunctions/diseases to some extend.

JVK believes that scent conditions people to see the beauty(short version). We have \"discussed\" that here before. I happen to agree about the symetry = beauty. Lack of symetric features could indicate poor genes or damage from poor health. And yess, we are smelling for someone with a different genetic code and opposite immune system to insure survival of our offspring.

JMHO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-15-2003, 07:07 PM

I\'ve felt that same way before, at least twice that I can remember, and I think maybe more. Talking to a girl and you can feeeel the animal being held back within you. Trying to keep your hands off her. You can see it written on her face, she feels the same energy. You could be in a crowd and all you want to do is pick her up and carry her back to your cave. Or even better, just devour her right there and then, against the wall.

Recipe for steaming hot sex.

My guess is this happens when you come accross someone who is genetically attractive and showing all signs of fertillity and with a very different immune system etc(for diversity).

Yep. For what it\'s worth, that\'s what I think too.

tallmacky
07-15-2003, 08:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
\"JVK\'s thesis works ... your\'s not. You can\'t swap everything around and expect it to be still true.

Good looks are mainly defined by special symetric parameters. What you are reffering to sounds more like looking healthy in general. But someone who appears dropdown ugly to you might still look healthy and smell good. Smell is always in the \"nose of the beholder\" and has a lot to do with genetic code and reflects certain disfunctions/diseases to some extend.\"

-------------------------------
I don\'t really agree with the above too much. I have to agree with Mtnjim on this one..... The whole point of good looks and pheromones are for them to work together not apart. Good looks and pheromones complete our physical attraction to another. It makes no sense for a girl to be very ugly in the face/body and to then have a good pheromone signature (I don\'t believe it). Yes, a sign of good healty genetics is based on the symmetry of the body and especially the face along with known mathematical points on the face. It is also based on the masculinity and femininity of the face, A girl with the most feminine face is usually agreed to be the most beautiful, it is not just limited to symmetry ,especially for women. There are key features such as jawline and such which gives someone almost unanimous beauty. It is those rare, unique, and powerful genetic signals that one looks for in -mones which usually makes someone physically beautiful. (most of the time)

As far as current health status goes your physcial looks are going to play a far greater role than pheromones which remain almsot stagnent through-out your life. (yes, I know production and such decreases with age). Pheromones are used for conveying more genetic information on sexual attractiveness first and then likeness/compatiblity (why -none, -nol, and -rone get us results!,these are not unique pheromones telling much of our personal signature at all:D AKA sexual attraction)I don\'t think a 4/10 girl has a good or memorable pheromone signature.

Andy
07-16-2003, 02:11 AM
I know of some cases where girls that I\'d almost name ugly have been attracting me in a really strange and frightening way. I have an issue with a former galpal now .. she\'s by no means beautiful, not even cute, but we\'ve been together a lot of time in the last few weeks and I am attracted to something beyond looks, tits, ass or any other visual characteristic. Her mones caught me from behind and her cops made me bein\' addicted in the end. She doesn\'t look better now to me, but I am still attracted. I think smell and looks are two completely different attraction systems. I\'d say that smell is the fundamental one, I don\'t think anything goes without the \"pheromone click\". Looks are always a product of common taste, something like the common mind that changes constantly. It\'s not a long time ago when rubenesque shapes have been the top notch of body \"building\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and a nice fat belly was a sign of wealth and healthiness. The scent isn\'t changing the appearance, but looks are only a secondary matter. Might be different with surface oriented guys/gals, but who wants to mess around with those anyway ?

tallmacky
07-16-2003, 03:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
I am attracted to something beyond looks, tits, ass or any other visual characteristic. Her mones caught me from behind and her cops made me bein\' addicted in the end.

Maybe she is just a really cool girl, with a great personality, if you step out of the discussion of -mones that\'s exactly what it seems like you are saying. I doubt her -mones play a big role afterall they are her natural one\'s and I assume she takes a shower everday and uses common place hygiene products, which hinder phermones especially natural ones greatly. If it were her -mones that made you feel this way you would have felt that same feeling much sooner as her -mones are always there.

Attractivness and personality. One for the greater genetic good of our species existence, and the other for our lifetime our life enjoyment. Physical attrativeness is almost universal a woman from Japan can agree on an attractive european face and such. Sure there are small minute differences in what is glorified. We are a more advanced species than our mamal and monkey brothers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, that explains the downward shift and less use of our VNO on it\'s own, instead our visual system has improved so greatly that we have a more higher up and advanced way of judging and evaluating one\'s genetic health.

I am not saying the VNO is not important and pheromone\'s don\'t have a strong effect, I am saying that due to our evolution visual attractiveness and other visual aesthetics are a bit more important than scent. Pheromones play a big role still and just by wearing them you increase your attractivness greatly! (like actually making your physical self more attractive) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Judging on looks alone is also a more practical manner for human beings, on a windy day Jenny still looks as hot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

I also don\'t believe in our modern society that people even come in contact with much of other\'s -mones, due to clothing, showing, and hygiene products. I read somewhere that due to daily showering families have become less bonded and such.

Andy
07-16-2003, 05:33 AM
Hehe ... noooooo ... she\'s not a cool girl, she\'s a complicated bitch most of the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Yeah, she usually took a shower before we met, but we\'ve been out together and I think all this dancing and the heat in the club (this was really a killer) that caused us to soak our clothes did it this time. There was a feeling like this before, we\'ve been always really close together, but it was completely different the last time *shrug*.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
Pheromones play a big role still and just by wearing them you increase your attractivness greatly! (like actually making your physical self more attractive).

That\'s what I said before, but good looking people don\'t have to smell good to you.

Ivey
07-16-2003, 05:42 AM
Ok, well here\'s the deal for this situation.

The first time, the very FIRST time, I met this guy,

before anything else.......

he came into the office where we both worked, I was sitting there reading my magazine .......but I got one of those feelings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and immediately knew he was there, he kind of walked past me and I almost fell out of my chair, THAT is what made me notice him. After that is when I started noticing how he looked and what-have-you.....as for the shower/bath products getting rid of our natural scent......

this guy worked outside all the time, so there wasn\'t much need for him to wear or use alot of smelly shower products/cologne/aftershave or whatever........ and I don\'t know if that makes ANY difference whatsoever. I just don\'t remember him ever having a scent to him......bad or good

All I know is that I could feel the sexual air around him and that is what caused me to look up from my magazine.

And for the record....this guy is 11 years younger than me.

I know he was different than any other guy because I worked with ALL guys ....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif........ and I had plenty of opportunities to get that feeling with any of the other 25 guys and I never did.

There was one in particular that was a real looker....

but he didn\'t give me the same feeling......sure was nice to look at......d*mn.....

ladies... he had it going on, he was around
6 ft, EVERYTHING I could see appeared to be very well proportioned (some of the stuff I couldn\'t see did too).......he also had a nice, nice, nice, butt, black hair, beautiful sexy eyes, great tan, and a little on the shy side......looked like he just stepped out of a magazine, he even looked sexy in his blue work pants and tight red
t-shirt, never saw him in jeans but he would probably drive a woman wild.......but alas.....he was not my type......hmmmmm ....wonder where he is these days??? He sure was nice to look at.

Lucky
07-16-2003, 07:57 AM
Yet, for the life of me, I can\'t put my finger on anything I did special or out of the ordinary.

Whitehall,
Your brain does it to me, and there\'s nothing ordinary about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whitehall
07-16-2003, 08:47 AM
Miz Lucky,

Thank you. And I find that your good character is extremely attractive.

Lucky
07-16-2003, 08:51 AM
Where have you been? I have missed your intrigue.

DaVinciKittie
07-16-2003, 10:15 AM
I think smell and looks are two completely different attraction systems. I\'d say that smell is the fundamental one, I don\'t think anything goes without the \"pheromone click\". Looks are always a product of common taste, something like the common mind that changes constantly. It\'s not a long time ago when rubenesque shapes have been the top notch of body \"building\" and a nice fat belly was a sign of wealth and healthiness. The scent isn\'t changing the appearance, but looks are only a secondary matter. Might be different with surface oriented guys/gals, but who wants to mess around with those anyway ?

Well said, Andy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-16-2003, 05:45 PM
Sometimes people will just experience raw animal magnetism. That is what happened with my current lady friend... Our first date she was very quiet, so much I thought there was something wrong... I was very giddy, since I thought she was very special. At the end of the evening, nearly 11 hour date... she puts this amazing lip-lock in me.... about knocked me over. If anything, we\'ve become more comfortable around one another, but we still give eachother butterflies just thinking about eachother. We have never used pheros around eachother.. we just got a chemical match... and it\'s looking like a possable spiritual match too. hooray!

I\'d say it\'s a chemical match that sets you a flutter.... the right genotype combined with the right mannerism, and it will drive a person wild. Chemical matches aren\'t always life matches, or spiritual matches though. Eros knows no wisdom... we have to look past the erotic and search for real love.

DingDong
07-16-2003, 07:25 PM
I confess, i\'m that guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hahahah that was awesome