PDA

View Full Version : Still picking A combo

amorolor
07-14-2003, 07:59 PM
Hello everyone. I\'m trying to decide on one of Bruce\'s new creations. Both AE/NPA/WAGG and AE/NPA/SOE are in the running. I\'m wondering if anyone has tried these out yet and if so, how they worked out for you. If you havn\'t but have A lot of experience with these products what would your opinion be on these blends?

Sagacious1420
07-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Hey Amorolor-

I love AE/NPA/SoE together! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was planning to get the AE/NPA/WAGG combo last week, but something came up...life, that is...so I guess I\'ll have to wait a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Total bummer ...was really excited to try some new experiments, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Whaddayagonnado?

Skyy
07-14-2003, 10:17 PM
Both combo\'s look great, you couldn\'t go wrong with either of them.

EXIT63
07-15-2003, 03:31 AM
So...How\'s the article coming?

amorolor
07-15-2003, 06:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
So...How\'s the article coming?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What I\'m currently working on is A book proposal for A self help book for men. If I get A deal I may include A section on pheromones. An article is also A possibility. At the moment I\'m just making note of what results I get using the products and different combinations of them, as well as the experiences of others.
Do you have an opinion on the 2 combos I mentioned BTW?

EXIT63
07-15-2003, 04:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Do you have an opinion on the 2 combos I mentioned BTW?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

no, ran out of npa and i\'m not an soe guy