PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a few good hits

StandingTall
07-14-2003, 01:04 PM
Hi guys and girls,

I\'ve lurked here for awhile trying to find a mix that works well for me. I think I finally found it but I still need to do some more testing. I recently ran out of Pheromax which never seemed to yield conclusive hits, so today I went into my unused stash and found the SP Musk Oil and a old bottle of PI. First I went to an Indian lady\'s office this morning to fix a problem she was having with a PC. She was very happy, almost giddy even though I couldn\'t fix her problem. She was also kind\'ve touchy feely with me also. The rest of the day has been more of the same. I even got a hit from an asian girl who is usually kinda cold towards me here at work. I\'m going to try again tomorrow with TE and the Musk Oil. If that works I\'ll have a cheap combo that works for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
07-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Hey ST-
Welcome to the forum. Just curious about the mix you used or was it a mix? How much did you apply and where did you apply? Thanks. Keep us posted.

tallmacky
07-14-2003, 03:42 PM
Maybe it\'s just luck or chance. Logically if pheromones work you should see results instantly especially around people you don\'t know. I think that the fact that we are wearing pheromones is always in the back of our head and may effect what we perceive or put us in a a different mindset.

bundyburger
07-14-2003, 04:29 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Logically if pheromones work you should see results instantly especially around people you don\'t know.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Logically, if you hit someone over the head with a base ball bat, you should see results instantly, especially around people you don\'t know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Come on! Pheromones aren\'t as powerful as that. Some people hide their reactions very well. Who here\'s gone home with a girl who seemed to be not interested in you when you first met them?

I\'ve been surprised a few times over the years when hearing about a girl who had a crush on me.

tallmacky
07-14-2003, 05:39 PM
I think when it takes someone a month or longer to see \"results\" they aren\'t seeing results instead it\'s just probability and the undertone knowledge that they have -mones on. There should be an increase and sexual attrativeness, something noticible in the very least.

franki
07-15-2003, 12:26 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Come on! Pheromones aren\'t as powerful as that. Some people hide their reactions very well. Who here\'s gone home with a girl who seemed to be not interested in you when you first met them?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

In of the first week of me using pheromones, I applied (probably OD) JB1 mix, and I got this attractive middle-aged woman just turning her head to me the whole time on the train. That is when I first knew they were really doing something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don\'t know about others, but I think everyone who uses mones experiences something like that sooner or later and realise the pheromones work.

bundyburger
07-15-2003, 05:05 AM
Yes Franki, I wasn\'t saying pheros never get those powerful reactions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**Oops.**

Alquimista
07-15-2003, 05:29 AM
Yeah, Franki is right. If you guys still in doubt about the power of mones, just OD on None and go to see you girlfriend on her period time: Watch out!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FrancisBegbie
07-18-2003, 05:15 PM
actually my ex girl used to react quite well to me when I wore none during her period..it made her very randy and passionate towards me...when she wasntt on her period tho, it sometimes made her a bit nervous around me as she is naturally shy...