PDA

View Full Version : Ooops I did it again

Skyy
07-14-2003, 10:16 AM
Laugh, ok so I decided to put 4 drops AE in like a cup with some lotion and I had planned on putting 1 drop of Npa/w into the cup. I got lazy & I couldnt find an eye dropper so i turned the bottle upside down and 3 drops came out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I didnt wanna waste it so I put more lotion on and managed to sprad it out pretty good I think (chest/neck/upper back/ arms) Prior to this i had 1 dab npa on my chin and I put some SoE on my neck area hoping it would ease the effects of -none.

10 Minutes Later...I\'m on a phero high...Yes...fun...Ok so I wait about 30-45 minutes from leaving my hoouse (Had to go to the mall and get something). I was managing to pull hits from close and far, but It was pretty good. Id say about 30% of the women I walked past I managed to catch their eye. I did manage to get a DIHl from a fatty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Wasnt anything exciting, but I did notice 2 groups of girls following me. One Particular girl in general was pretty much on my ass and pretty much going in every shop I went to I didnt even bother with her..she had to of been 18 if that. I think my favorite was when I went into \'Guess\' and there was this pretty nice girl helping someone at the register. I walked up and she said hi, gave a big smile looked to her co worker ask her to to finish and went off to help me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I had expected bad results actually from the 3 drops of npa/w plus the dab of npa on my chin, but overall it turned out better than I could have ever expected. I think when I put extra lotion in on my ae/npa and spread it out a ton saved my ass

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dionex
07-14-2003, 10:58 AM
Ye I did exactly the same, I tried for 1 drop WAGG, 3 AE, and 1 NPA in some moisurising lotion. But 2 drops NPA came out of that dratted dropper instead.
I know that NPAs real strong stuff and left the house thinking I was in OD territory, so I was expecting bad reactions from the start. To my pleasant surprise, I was in DIHL city /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Also I had 1 girl follow me around half the night, ended up kissing for a few minutes, and all in all it was one of my best phero experiances /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I spread the mix all over my face, all round neck, behind ears and what was left over on forarms, and like you say sky this seems too not only reduce the risk of OD and make the pheromones more effective but gives u a huge pheromone high as well.
By the way I treid the mix again and managed to limet the NPA to 1 drop, and upd the WAGG to 2 drops instead, and it was a total flop

Skyy
07-14-2003, 11:09 AM
hmmm we should experiemt more like this :P

akinu
07-14-2003, 11:40 AM
Which lotion do you use?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I want to change my rank to \"desperate phero user\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dionex
07-15-2003, 01:16 PM
Tescos own brand: dont think youl get it in the usa (could be wrong though).
U can probably use any lotion though, give it a try it surprised me a lot with how effective it was