PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs buying advice

aromagirl
07-14-2003, 09:03 AM
Hey everyone,

I\'m so excited to find this forum! I first learned about pheromones about two years ago, when a friend gave me a pheromone purfume as a gift. The first time I wore it was to a mixer at a client\'s house. Within an hour, I was literally cornered by four men, all talking to me at the same time. All four of them were married and none of them said or did anything inappropriate, but I was totally stunned (and amused!) by their reaction. Now, after reading through this site and the posts here, I wish I knew WHAT KIND of pheromones were in that stuff. LOL!

Now, fast forward two years, and I have started my own aromatherapy business. I do lots of work with essential oils to create \"mood\" and emotional benefit. I like creating and wearing my own fragrance blends. I may even want to sell one of my lotions mixed with pheromones one day. But right now I just want some \'mones for ME!

Which leads me to these questions...

I would like to buy pheromone products for myself. I\'m a heterosexual woman, 30. My main goal with pheromones is to attract men (more flirting, more attention, more dates, getting platonic male friends to start thinking of me in a non-platonic way), not necessarily to have \"hot sex\" at this point. I also wouldn\'t mind more general platonic social attention from men and women, but that isn\'t my primary goal. Since I like to make my own fragrances, I don\'t want anything too strongly scented that would clash with my fragrance. What product(s) should I start out with?

I\'ve been reading the forum messages a bit and I\'m thinking maybe I should start with PCC mixed with Alter Ego (w)? Or I was thinking of trying the PPA, but worry the scent may be too strong and clash? What about EW? I\'m so overwhelmed by all the choices!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What do you guys (gals!) think?

THANKS!

AromaGirl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
07-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Why don\'t you get yourself some AE/w which has the none, nol and rone... some PCC for your Copulins and then some TE for the secret ingredients. That way you will have the whole kit and caboodle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-14-2003, 10:57 AM
Hey Aromagirl

Welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think PI/w might be a good start for you. It contains -nol and a small amount of cops, and it\'s unscented so it won\'t clash with your scents. Nol gets people chatty so it would be a good way to increase \"social attention\" from both men and women. The standard recommended combination for newbies here is PI/w and PCC- the PI/w for the -nol and the PCC for the cops (sexual hits). You could wear them together for social and sexual type hits or you could wear PI alone for just social hits. You might also check out EW instead of PCC. Since you mix your own scents, you might find more uses for EW than for PCC (which comes in a roll-top bottle and isn\'t as concentrated). I think AE/w is a great product (it\'s my personal favorite), so you could certainly check that one out too, but it does have a scent (like men\'s aftershave or cologne) so you might not prefer it. I find that the scent is actually rather pleasant (I like the way men smell, so when I get a whiff of it occasionally it\'s rather exciting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif), and it fades after a while so it\'s not *that* scented. Anyway, if you\'ve got the resources, I\'d say get PI/w, EW, and AE/w. If you\'re wanting to start small and aren\'t as keen on sexual hits as social ones, then I\'d go for PI/w and either EW or PCC (for more sexual hits I\'d go with AE/w). Be sure to report back with hit stories! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

aromagirl
07-15-2003, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the advice! I just ordered AEw and PCC. I\'ll porbably try the EW later on, but I wanter to start off light. I ordered it FedEx cuz I have a meeting with my financial planner on Friday (he\'s SUCH a cutie!!!!!!!) and I want him to be my guinea pig. **evil laugh** BWAAHH HAAA HAAAA!!!

I\'ll keep ya posted!

DaVinciKittie
07-15-2003, 06:58 PM
You\'ll definitely have to report back how the AE/w works for you. Not too many of the women on the forum use it, so I\'m interested to see how you like it. Be careful not to get too excited and OD on it though! I never use more than 2 drops (I just squeeze the dropper top a bit and let a drop fall on my fingers, apply that drop, then repeat the process for the second drop), and I try to spread them out. Generally I\'ll distrubute one drop among my neck and behind my ears, and the other among my shoulders and abdomen (near the navel). Keep in mind too that this guy already knows you so, his reaction may be a bit more guarded and less obvious than someone you just pass in the supermarket with this stuff on. Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CatWoman
07-16-2003, 03:57 AM
Any reason you recommended the TE/w and the AE/w instead of the NPA/w? I understand the NPA is much stronger. So, wouldn\'t that be better...better hits and more cost effective? (Trying to decide whether to buy TE/w along or with AE or just NPA)

franki
07-16-2003, 05:55 AM
Catwoman, a bottle of TE/w contains just about as much pheromones as a bottle of NPA/w. The only difference is that TE is easier to use because it is duluted (you can only use very small amounts of NPA). NPA (hence its name \"New Pheromone Additive\") is meant as an additive to add to your perfumes.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

aromagirl
07-16-2003, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the advice. I don\'t know him well. I was referred to him by a friend, went to his seminar. Had a short info lunch with him once, then bumped into him last weekend at an expo. It\'s funny, cuz I was wearing a pheromone body spray I got for my bday (I wish I knew exactly what was in it, but the ingredients just say \"pheromones\") and he followed me all around the expo, leaving his booth unattended. He talked my ear off. LOL! Then he asked me for my # to put in his cell phone (like he didn\'t already HAVE it) and suggested we have our next meeting over dinner. LOL! I had forgotten I had on the spray -- was wondering if he was being \"interested\" in me, or just being friendly or trying to drum up business. At that point, I had not committed to using his services yet. This Friday will be our first real meeting with me as his client, and not just an \"info\" meeting. He\'s such a cutie! ; )

I also am going to a singles mixer on Friday night, so I\'ll let ya know how that goes as well.

DaVinciKittie
07-16-2003, 10:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Catwoman, a bottle of TE/w contains just about as much pheromones as a bottle of NPA/w. The only difference is that TE is easier to use because it is duluted (you can only use very small amounts of NPA). NPA (hence its name \"New Pheromone Additive\") is meant as an additive to add to your perfumes.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hey Franki, what\'s up with the smirk? It was a valid question! You gave a great answer and then that \"smirk\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Did you mean for it to be a smirk? Not criticizing, just wondering b/c if I were Catwoman I might feel a little slighted and be less keen to post a question like that again. We definitely don\'t want to run off any more women! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice pic, btw. Is that really you?

franki
07-16-2003, 10:23 AM
Oh, I didn\'t have any negative intentions with the smirk. Sorry about that.

franki
07-16-2003, 10:25 AM
The picture is really me. I have to say the picture is a bit flattering, cause I look not as good in real.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-16-2003, 10:38 AM
It\'s a nice pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif What\'s the point of posting one that\'s not flattering?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Edited b/c I can\'t spell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

franki
07-16-2003, 10:46 AM
It\'s a nice pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So, do you take me home to your place now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-16-2003, 11:01 AM
So, do you take me home to your place now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You know it babe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Hope you got some sleep last night... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

upsidedown
07-16-2003, 11:02 AM
The picture is really me. I have to say the picture is a bit flattering, cause I look not as good in real.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Why don\'t you post it on \"Am I Hot or Not!\" and see how people rate you?

franki
07-16-2003, 11:40 AM
Post deleted by franki

Mtnjim
07-16-2003, 12:42 PM
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NZGZO8R&amp;key=ULS (\"http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NZGZO8R&amp;key=ULS\")

What da ya think?

upsidedown
07-16-2003, 02:54 PM
You guys are more bold than I am. I put my picture on there about a month ago just for fun, but wasn\'t about to post the link on here! I wasn\'t concerned so much about you people seeing me as much as concern for somebody I know stumbling across it and identifying me.

Mtnjim
07-16-2003, 03:14 PM
\"I wasn\'t concerned so much about you people seeing me as much as concern for somebody I know stubling across it and identifying me.\"

F \'em if they can\'t take a joke!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif