PDA

View Full Version : TE or NPA?

Runi
07-14-2003, 08:00 AM
What would be better for a newbie like me.. TE or NPA for sexual hits? I Know it\'s basically the same.. But which one do you prefer?

akinu
07-14-2003, 08:08 AM
For more info to people, describe yourself a bit. Your age, height, looks, behavior, shyness/alpha level. That will help pros to suggest low concentration or high concentration NONE. OR whether you need NONE at all

CptKipling
07-14-2003, 09:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
For more info to people, describe yourself a bit. Your age, height, looks, behavior, shyness/alpha level. That will help pros to suggest low concentration or high concentration NONE. OR whether you need NONE at all

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sorry but that has nothing to do with it.

Get TE for the simple reason that it\'s easier to use. When you want to get into mixes consider NPA, but otherwise TE is the way to go.

A low concentration is always the way to go for application.

akinu
07-14-2003, 10:02 AM
Oh well, sorry, just tryin to help.

What do you use with a girl who is always negative and acts like a girl smelling NONE during her period? She acts like that all the time. She is my buddy\'s g/f and I have to be around. So I will need to soften her a bit.

Andy
07-14-2003, 12:27 PM
Heavy object, plastic bag, shovel ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you want it a little less violent, try experimenting with SOE and A1. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tallmacky
07-14-2003, 12:31 PM
Go with TE, it feels as if it lasts much longer, and the area you can cover is greater. It\'s hard comparing products which are the same but in concentration. To be honest you would be fine with either one as long as you remember teh concentratio values.

DrSmellThis
07-14-2003, 02:05 PM
It\'s easier to measure TE, if you use dabs, so it\'s easier to aim for whatever result you want; and to make changes if you want. I\'ve not used NPA since my first purchase here. All I remember is that the stuff is hard to control due to the top. I\'m also not sure why anyone would want to spray Edge.

bundyburger
07-14-2003, 04:37 PM
What do you use with a girl who is always negative and acts like a girl smelling NONE during her period? She acts like that all the time. She is my buddy\'s g/f and I have to be around. So I will need to soften her a bit.

Akinu, That\'s an excellent oppurtunity!

If you find a mix that all of a sudden changes her attitude toward you, then you\'ll have a great \"What a great guy!\" mix.

I love it when hard women like that soften up all of a sudden, and I know I\'m wearing a \'soft\' mix. Excellent mark of success. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Skyy
07-14-2003, 04:41 PM
If im not mistaken isnt A1 supose to help against a womans bitchyness? Or is that only when she is pmsing?

Runi
07-14-2003, 04:46 PM
Sorry that i didn\'t describe me better.. Well.. I am a 17 year old european white guy.. I am 174 cm and quite skinny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And I am pretty shy.. Especially around girls.. And I want both sexual and social hits.. I have purchased AE/m as my first product.. Is this a wise choice?
And I am considering SOE roll on for social hits and maybe TE for sexual hits? Or am I wrong? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Hope you can comment on this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
07-15-2003, 08:00 AM
Get TE already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SOE is good aswell, and you can make it last ages aswell.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-15-2003, 08:43 AM

Explain yourself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
07-15-2003, 11:11 AM

Explain yourself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well in an attempt to make the dregs of my bottle last longer, i started using very small amounts really well spread out. The results were not that much different than using higher doses.

Something interesting on the topic of SOE, you know those headaches you get when you apply a lot? Well apply a small amount of cops, not only will this take away the headache, but also any drowsiness.