PDA

View Full Version : DD #1 (Direct Hit)

SLK
07-13-2003, 12:41 AM
Recently, I met a girl(8/10) and we\'ve gone out a few times now. On our last date she said, \"You\'re so irresistable and damn I am always wet when you are around\".

Hell yeah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I\'ve never seen such open confession before pheros usage. Gotta say, its a great aura of power.

Cheers

Skyy
07-13-2003, 12:48 AM
What dosage were you using?

SLK
07-13-2003, 01:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I use the SOE roll-on bottle. 2 inches applied on 3 different spots. (Neck, behind ears and wrists).

akinu
07-13-2003, 02:20 AM
Wet without NONE? I\'m about to become a SOE fanatic; if only it worked for me without ODing. Very nice! Congrats.

SLK
07-13-2003, 02:22 AM
Wet without NONE? I\'m about to become a SOE fanatic; if only it worked for me without ODing. Very nice! Congrats.

akinu,

DD#1 is 70% SOE and 30% NPA. Thus, there is some NONE in this mix.

franki
07-13-2003, 02:27 AM

akinu,

I would not say \"some\" none, but a \"considerable\" amount of none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

akinu
07-13-2003, 02:31 AM

akinu,

How\'bout killing my browser? I cant see who posted what because the page wont fit the screen. Such mistakes occur frequently. Sorry

dionex
07-13-2003, 06:40 AM
Slk, just to clarify for me does that mean 2\" in total spread over 3 spots, or 2\" in each spot making a total of 6\"?

SLK
07-13-2003, 06:45 AM
Slk, just to clarify for me does that mean 2\" in total spread over 3 spots, or 2\" in each spot making a total of 6\"?

Total of 6\". BTW, experiment with your doses. What works for me, might not do it for you. Start low and work your way up.

Sagacious1420
07-13-2003, 11:39 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Seeking clarification, please!

SLK- Were you wearing DD#1 or did this hit come from just the 6\" of SoE? If it was DD#1, how much did you apply and where?

Sorry folks, I was just reading throught this thread and couldn\'t determine whether we\'re talking about DD#1 or just SoE.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MOBLEYC57
07-13-2003, 12:43 PM

akinu,

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I use the SOE roll-on bottle. 2 inches applied on 3 different spots (6 inches total). (Neck, behind ears and wrists).

Senior Sagacious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
07-13-2003, 12:58 PM
Yesireeeee Bob...done saw dat. wuddint sure if it be DD#1 applied widda SoE type roll-on or just rollin\' on da SoE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif See\'z ya me confushin\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thank ye sire, indeed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SLK
07-14-2003, 03:16 AM

Seeking clarification, please!

SLK- Were you wearing DD#1 or did this hit come from just the 6\" of SoE? If it was DD#1, how much did you apply and where?

Sorry folks, I was just reading throught this thread and couldn\'t determine whether we\'re talking about DD#1 or just SoE.

Saga,

It is DD#1. I used an empty SOE roll-on bottle to store the mix. Hope this clears your doubt

akinu
07-14-2003, 07:17 AM
t is DD#1. I used an empty SOE roll-on bottle to store the mix.

Wow! I should do the same

Sagacious1420
07-14-2003, 01:36 PM
Thanks SLK!

Watcher
07-15-2003, 02:38 AM
When i came up with DD#1, it is meant to be used and kept in a empty SOE bottle, i started by having 70% left in an SOE bottle and having some NPA left so i mixed 3mls of NPA in with the SOE shaked up well, and there we were all off and running, the mix has done quite well, but when you add NPA it does totally different things, change the ratios to say 50:50% and it changes all over again same goes for 20:80 and it is a more aggressive sexual mix, but hits are less frequent (more NPA at 80%)
Then there is DD# Lite also adapted by a few forum members to suit their needs.

SLK
07-15-2003, 03:28 AM
When i came up with DD#1, it is meant to be used and kept in a empty SOE bottle, i started by having 70% left in an SOE bottle and having some NPA left so i mixed 3mls of NPA in with the SOE shaked up well, and there we were all off and running, the mix has done quite well, but when you add NPA it does totally different things, change the ratios to say 50:50% and it changes all over again same goes for 20:80 and it is a more aggressive sexual mix, but hits are less frequent (more NPA at 80%)
Then there is DD# Lite also adapted by a few forum members to suit their needs.

Yes, I agree. The key is to find to right mix to suit your body chemistry. Most might be successful with DD#1 (70% SOE and 30% NPA) while others might have to play with the NOL and NONE ratio to get the result.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-15-2003, 03:53 AM
Too bad I haven\'t got any roll up bottle... except the one I\'m saving to use for the WKM mix.

biteme
07-15-2003, 05:53 AM
I couldn\'t tell if you were being sarcastic about the roll on bottle.

But,

http://www.sunburstbottle.com/cat16.html (\"http://www.sunburstbottle.com/cat16.html\")

scroll about 2/3 of the way down the page and you\'ll find 10mL (1/3 oz) roll on bottles. $9/case of 12 or $00.85/each.

I don\'t remember why I have that site bookmarked, but I do. I\'ve never bought anything from that site, FYI.

==========

I don\'t even know if those are good prices or not.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-15-2003, 07:52 AM
I wasn\'t being sarcastic. Thanks for the link.

biteme
07-15-2003, 08:25 AM
You\'re welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif