PDA

View Full Version : Phero's: inconclusive firsts

LatentOne
07-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Without going into extreme detail (right now), I\'ll give you a quick \"Cliff Notes\" of my Saturday night and first time using pheros (SoE and RM).

I ended up sitting next to this 21yr. old girl I have never met who is about a 7/10. She had a friend who sat next to her who was about and 8/10. Throughout the night, Miss 7 would freely make contact with me while we joked and laughed about various topics. Miss 8 would...well...I\'m not gonna call it a DIHL, interested staring or anything else for that matter but.....anyway.

Quick \'hits\'...no..strike that....some observations from Miss 7\'s behaviour :
- knee-touching....rested her hand on my knee quickly on more than one occasion when emphasizing a point on something
- laughing and joking constantly whenever she turned my way and we talked, as if we\'ve known each other for awhile
- putting her arm around me when....
oh this one is too funny to mention right now but it was good....
- commenting on how she liked my name, thought my shirt was cool, was her \'new friend\', etc

Was it the mones? Her natural flirtatious behaviour? Combo of the two? Perhaps...I\'m not the best judge on such matters. Were these signals and otherwise blatant body language of someone I had just met? Sure, I\'d agree with that. But I wasn\'t concentrating on the effect of the pheros only until she had initiated some of this contact....and repeatedly so. (It just reminded me of a lot of similar occurences that I have read about in the archives and recent posts in the last few weeks.)

Anyway, may post the details later as to application and what went on, about me, etc but this is just a quick summary. I can\'t necessarily attribute any of these to \'hits\' associated with phero use because I don\'t know these girls well enough to judge if it was strange behaviour for them OR if Miss 7 was just being really flirtatious as her character would seem to imply upon first seeing her. Plus it is a first time experience with pheros so I have nothing to compare it to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Btw, no plans at the moment for future \"hook-ups\" with these girls. But still an interesting night.

Full details later perhaps...it\'s late and I\'ve got work in a few hours. Ugh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

LatentOne
07-13-2003, 08:50 AM
Okay, on to the details of Sat. night and my first time use with pheromones.

Quick about me: I\'m asian-american, 29, about a 6/7 on 10 scale, i try to keep in shape, i am not very tall (some things you can\'t change! Oh well! *LOL*) and am usually shy at first around people I don\'t know...more so with women (BUT, way better now than when I was back in high school). Actually, I\'m a pretty charismatic, quick-witted person (toot own horn here) but tend to hide it from people I don\'t know too well. My social/dating life has been lackluster to say the least in the last few years due to working a nightshift job since graduating from college.

I finally got some real phero\'s to work with. Got some Rogue Male on Friday and SoE roll-on on Saturday. (I also have APC and some pherogel packets). Still waiting on my NPA and will probably be ordering some AE and PI/m soon if budget allows.

Applications as follows:

SoE
- 1\"-1.5\" swipe of SoE roll-on across one wrist, rubbed against other wrist
- 2 dabs from roll-on behind each ear & smeared near pulse points either side of neck/jawline
- 2\"-3\" light roll of SoE along bottom of chin to below
adams apple on neck
- light excess of SoE on fingers along eyebrows, along hairline

Rogue Male
- 1 dab on finger applied to wrists, behind ears, pulse
points on neck, swipe from chin to adams apple
- residual into hair
Total: 1 dab, thinly spread (going for minimum usage)

On to Saturday night: Went out with 2 friends, and my brother to meet up with some other people, mostly younger \'kids\' (early 20s, late teens). Plans for bowling were a bust so we took to a local Chilli\'s to deal some meal.

The group that ended up coming with us to eat consisted of 3 guys and two girls whom I\'ll name \"M\" and \"E\". \"M\" was about an 8/10, brunnette, 21, probably 5\'8\", seemingly friendly. I think that \"M\" was hooked up with one of the guys in her group but I\'m not sure. Girl \"E\" was probably a 7/10, long blonde hair, 5\'8\", 21, really outgoing friendly type on first impression. Both of these girls were caucasians. Btw, the ratings were on looks. Both had pretty decent bodies, especially girl \"E\". I only knew one guy in their group, the rest of them I had never met before. Thus the following events, though interesting, may not have been a result of phero use. I didn\'t know these girls well enough to judge if they were acting strangely or were always like that (or just being like that for that particular night/moment etc etc, yadda yadda).

So we get a table for 9 (4 my group, 5 their group) and as luck would have it, I end up sitting on the side of the table with the two girls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Girl \"E\" was the one that ended up sitting to my left with girl \"M\" to her left. My friends were on my right and across the table from me. We introduced ourselves to the rest of their group whom we didn\'t know and girl \"E\" immediatly remarks that she likes my name cause it\'s unique. (It\'s not strange, it\'s just uncommon.)

Curiously enough she was all giggly about it and then proceeded to play what I\'ll call \'the name game\' all night with me and my friends: \"Now..what was your name again?\" or, \"Okay, I remember his name and his name but what was your name again\". She\'d do this every few minutes when she would turn from her friends to talk to us. (Was she drunk? Nah, she was working on one margarita and had nothing before we got to the restaurant. She even bragged about how she could consume large amounts of alcohol w/out getting drunk.) She was all giggly about this. She\'d remember my name, then forget my friends....or feigned forgetting. Then she\'d say she forgot my name the next minute and remember my friends. It got to the point that we were all making fun of her \"forgetfulness\" and just joking around about it. Basically she was being a big flirt at this point I think.

So on to the incidents of contact. When we first got our drinks she leaned over and put her hand on my knee, smiled broadly and announced to my friends, \"See, (LatentOne) is a real man. You didn\'t get a girly drink.\" She proceeded to make contact several times during the rest of our meal, laugh and joking, putting her hand on my knee when leaning forward to say something to my group of friends and I. Basically being overly friendly I guess.

The guys outnumbered the 2 girls at the table 7 to 2 and at one point she causally mentioned \"Wait a minute. There is a lot of testosterone at this table!\"

Also during the meal, one of her guy friends had commented about her breasts being particularly perky that night. She laughed and everyone stared and joked about it. She joked that she was wearing extra support to keep them riding high or something. She didn\'t seem shy about it. She later referenced \"stripping for someone earlier today\" at a friends b-day party and getting naked with her friend (girl \"M\"). She seemed completely comfortable saying all this in front of a bunch of guys, half of whom she had never met before.

She kept giving me numerous compliments about my name, touching my shirt a few times and commenting on how nice I looked in it & then about how she liked my shirt. She also kept referring to me as her \"new friend\", even wanting to know more about me (and my friends). Meanwhile, Girl \"M\", while Girl \"E\" would be talking to me at various times during the meal would just stare at me. She did it a few times that I noticed. She may have just been geniunely interested in our conversation or politely paying attention to the other people at the table but the look in here eyes when she was looking at me was one of someone studying or trying to figure somebody out. She had her body turned sideways in her seat towards me while doing all this. I looked at her and smiled while still talking to girl \"E\". Like I said, I think girl \"M\" was with one of the guys in her group of friends but the way she was seemingly using her eyes to \"check me out\" was kinda wierd...almost as if she couldn\'t quite figure me out.

Toward the end of the meal, girl \"E\" was picking and eating croutons off my salad which I had barely touched. These were pretty big croutons and after putting one in her mouth she made the comment, \"Boy, that was a big one I just put in my mouth\". My best friend across the table from me, being a smart-ass, said, \"What was that I heard? I just caught the tail end of that remark....you put a big one in your mouth?\" Girl \"E\" laughed hysterically, then leaned over very close and put her arm around me and said, \"Yah, (LatentOne) gave me a big one to put in my mouth\". (We all cracked up and I quipped \"Hello?! Did anybody get that on tape?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

The only strange remark that came up was when we had paid our bill and were leaving. She said, \"Well it was nice meeting you. Too bad I won\'t be seeing you anymore.\" or something to that effect. This was probably in reference to the fact that we didn\'t hang out in the same social circles. Just out of habit I politely and offhandedly replied, \"Well who knows, maybe we\'ll see each other again sometime\", not meaning anything by it. She almost quickly replied, \"Ummm...no.\" Which I thought was strange. Maybe she thought I was interested in seeing her again, which I was not. This also makes me wonder if the way she acted during dinner was really just her overly flirtatious ways or if it was mones induced.

Then I countered with, \"You\'re probably right, I move away in a couple of weeks anyway\".
\"Oh yah? Where to?\".
\"San Diego probably\".
\"Oh cool! Maybe we will meet again! I want to move there too!\"
\"Yah, it\'s nice.\", I finished.

Their group of friends were going dancing and she commented on how she needed to go home and change. My brother told her, \"Why, you look fine just like that.\" (She looked good but didn\'t have club clothes on). I said, \"She needs to change if she\'s going to a club!\". She replied, \"Yah, I need to look good for (LatentOne) here!\" I laughed at this since she knew I wasn\'t going with them.

We kinda hugged in the parking lot and exchanged pleasantries (\"Very nice to meet you\"), before we went our separate ways.

It may have been the mones or it may have just been her outgoing personality. Honestly, I\'m not the best judge of any of this so who\'s to say. It was quite amusing to note that a lot of what I have read on this forum regarding \'hits\' were similar to some of the behaviour this girl portrayed during the night toward me. Her friend too seemed to give me the oddest stares. No, I wouldn\'t call them DIHL\'s. She may have just been checking me out as all girls will do to someone they find some interest in on some level. I admit that I was looking good, dressed good and of course, smelling good!:) I really didn\'t equate anything girl \"E\" did that night with the \'mones I wore until after she did them and of course I would then think \"hmmm....I wonder if.....\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hey all in all, it was a fun night!

Can\'t wait for the next opportunity to further test all this stuff out and hopefully find some concrete and conclusive evidence of a hit! When I do, you guys will be the first to know!

L1

LatentOne
07-13-2003, 08:57 AM
Hmm...did forget to mention this. I had first applied the SoE in the method explained above at 2pm in the afternoon. I was attending a friends and family potluck and just wanted to test the SoE out. Only semi-noticeable affect was that I did see my best friends younger sister (17) stare at me one or two times during the potluck. I didn\'t think anything of it since I consider this girl as a sister to me and I\'ve known her since she was baby. So nothing conclusive here either. When I reapplied to go out later Sat. night, it was about 9:30 pm and we met up with that group of people and ate at around 10:30pm. I had not showered between then so I guess it was a reapplication of the above mentiones pheromones with the addition of the RM.

L1

franki
07-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Thanks Latent One for writing the detailed reports. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am a bit confused though: what exactly is the bottomline from this story, you think?

LatentOne
07-13-2003, 10:49 AM
Bottom line: wore pheros for the first time, experienced behaviour similar to \"hits\" reported on forum with use of said mones. Further testing needed so no real conclusive evidence as of yet. I don\'t doubt mones work, I just can\'t say that my wearing them for the first time on Sat. and the behaviour of this particular girl was any real indication. Though if it happens again with a different girl that I am actually interested in....well then I\'ll be sure to report.

Festival coming up this next weekend as well as working a day shift this week too (as the work supervisor). May try out some mones at work (read up about RM and the workplace on archived posts) and see what reactions I get.

Thanks Franki.

Sagacious1420
07-13-2003, 12:47 PM
LatentOne-

Nice post!

Inconclusive? Sounds like a hit to me. Think about it...Miss \"E\"\'s body language (e.g., frequent touching/leaning in to talk, etc.), the comments she made, Miss \"M\" oriented in your direction while gazing at you. BTW, I don\'t think \"E\" was being polite when leaving the restaurant...\"well it was nice meeting you. Too bad I won\'t be seeing you anymore.\" Dude, that was an invitation to get her digits, if I\'ve ever heard one. She even gave you a second chance w/ the whole San Diego thing. Granted you weren\'t really into her, but I\'m sure she\'s got friends (she runs in a different circle, right). LJBF her and have her bring a few gf\'s to come visit you in SD...they\'ll need a place to crash anyway, right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif And in the meantime, you still have a few weeks, ya know.

Regardless, just remember the behavior you witnessed and keep it in mind. Perhaps you will be into the next girl that comes along and you will recognize those buying signals. Check this out, it may be help. If you already know this stuff, then I apologize. Not trying to be patronizing, just helpful. thread link (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=86830&page =5&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1\")

Mtnjim
07-14-2003, 09:33 AM
\"Then I countered with, \"You\'re probably right, I move away in a couple of weeks anyway\".
\"Oh yah? Where to?\".
\"San Diego probably\".
\"Oh cool! Maybe we will meet again! I want to move there too!\"\"

No, no, PLEASE no! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
There are already too many people here.
It\'s too expensive (median home proce $280,000)

Save us all!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
07-14-2003, 01:42 PM
MTNJIM-

$280K median value? That\'s not bad at all...around here a 2 bdrm 70\'s ranch will go for easily $0.5 Million and up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It\'s insane to think that I would have to move to SF to get a lower housing cost. Of course, in either case, it\'s still cheaper than when I lived in Manhattan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Whaddayagonnado?

tallmacky
07-14-2003, 01:48 PM
Latent do women act this way around you normally? That is all you really need to ask yourself.

--------------------------

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
the table but the look in here eyes when she was looking at me was one of someone studying or trying to figure somebody out.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That information alone did it for me. A lot of pheromone users get this response. The women get the signal and feeling that you are hot, something special and they are conciously or subconciously trying ot figure out what is so \"amazing\" and sexy about you. Think about it the same way you would look at a hot girl, not just a common look but a lok as if you are studying her. Same thing happening here, besides no one looks at someone they don\'t want to.

AE/M has that effect on others I have noticed, I had 7-8 girls highschool class giving me that type of studying look, as if they find me really attractive and are one in awe and amazement and trying to figure out and analyze why. At the same time they looked turned on. I was OD\'ing a bit that day but who cares! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mtnjim
07-14-2003, 01:59 PM
\"$280K median value? That\'s not bad at all...\"

Ya, but that includes not only the $20 million on Mt. Soladad, but the run down shack in the worst part of town. And there are more run down shacks than $20 millioners.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif