PDA

View Full Version : women and orgasms

Naughtymonkey
07-10-2003, 09:56 AM
okay folks I know this topic has probably come up a million times before but does anyone have any views on what product or mix is the best if the aim is to make a women orgasm?

NM

Skyy
07-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Erm wouldn\'t that be your skillz in bed?

Sinbard
07-10-2003, 11:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Erm wouldn\'t that be your skillz in bed?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Exactly

Skyy
07-10-2003, 11:58 AM
Well ill give a lil better answer if this helps.. A lot of women on this forum have reported getting \'turned on / wet\' when they applied NPA/w &amp; TE/w. After hearing that I went out of got npa/w :P but thats about it. Actually Npa/w has worked out well and brings in different types of hits, but I have noticed girls do seem to be more \'flushed\' in the face, but as far as what goes down there i have no clue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
07-10-2003, 12:33 PM
I\'ll wear NPA/m and spray her with homemade EW blends. Spray her on the inner thighs and belly and wear NPA on your chest and maybe on your pubic hairs.

The NPA reinforces the idea down deep that she\'s getting it from a real man while the EW is an application of Whitehall\'s Orgy Theory of Copulins.

This combo really, really, really works, making sex better for both partners in almost all cases. EW is especially effective for the middle-aged woman (over 40) who\'s losing natural copulin production. It makes her smell like she\'s 18 again.

kentwo
07-10-2003, 01:24 PM
I\'ve found that women\'s thinking and mental state have way more affect on their sexual readiness then men. Being the skeptic that I am I\'d say that women who know and believe in mones get their minds into a sexual state when they use it and thus are even more sexual then normal. For example, my gf is pretty sexual, but when she starts reading or seeing sex things and begins to think about them she\'s crazy. Getting back to the point, I think her mindset has more of an affect on her sexual attitude then the mones, especially if she knows and understands them. If she\'s clueless about it, then maybe they work for you.

Naughtymonkey
07-11-2003, 09:50 AM
Talk about the master of stating the bleeding obvious. Look, with the greatest respect, I am not expecting mones to substitute for sexual technique, I ask because mones are involved in sexual attraction and logically they should be involved in orgasms at least to some extent. It really didn\'t need a smart alec reply.

Naughtymonkey
07-11-2003, 09:56 AM
sorry skyy, just realised you have replyed, much appreciated.

CptKipling
07-12-2003, 10:53 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Go with what Whitehall said, or NPA/w.