PDA

View Full Version : Now I truly understand why copulins work

krtel
07-10-2003, 09:07 AM
As I was reading \"The System\" by Doc Love last night, I stumbled upon an interesting section. It turns out that the social validation theory is not a theory, but a law.

Doc Love stated this (summarized in my own words): In a setting with several women, determine which one you want. You don\'t go to her, she comes to you. The way you do that is to interact, socialize, and flirt with the other women in the same setting (get that charm going, in other words.) and if they all seem to like you, you\'ll grab the attention of the one you like because all of the other girls are into you. She\'ll wonder \"Whats up with him\" and her interest level in you will rise.

Another example would be that you have your eyes on this hot waitress at the diner. The target strategy suggested was to bring a new girl with you to the same diner each time, so the waitress will think of you no longer as just a normal customer, but wonder \"Whats so interesting about him?\" They key is to grab the attention.

Whats another way of doing the same exact thing? Wearing copulins. I think this validates all of the guys theories regarding copulins that have been posted on this forum.

- Krish

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-10-2003, 09:43 AM
Nice post.

PHP 87
07-10-2003, 07:09 PM
I\'ve heard a lot of good things about \"The System\"

Is it worth the $100.00?

EXIT63
07-11-2003, 02:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Another example would be that you have your eyes on this hot waitress at the diner. The target strategy suggested was to bring a new girl with you to the same diner each time, so the waitress will think of you no longer as just a normal customer, but wonder \"Whats so interesting about him?\" They key is to grab the attention

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, and if you could bing a different girl to the diner every day, what the hell do you need the waitress for?!

tounge
07-11-2003, 09:13 AM
Another example would be that you have your eyes on this hot waitress at the diner. The target strategy suggested was to bring a new girl with you to the same diner each time, so the waitress will think of you no longer as just a normal customer, but wonder \"Whats so interesting about him?\" They key is to grab the attention

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yeah, and if you could bing a different girl to the diner every day, what the hell do you need the waitress for?!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> My thoughts exactly.

Andy
07-11-2003, 09:26 AM
It has to do something with the social hookup theory. It\'s easier to make friends with girls than to get her into bed. Someone who\'s seein\' you with another girl every now and then doesn\'t know the level of your relationship to her and that\'s a nice thing to exploit. It\'s uncommon enough that a guy treats a different girl every week to make someone in particular think about you. I noticed it in the club scene too, whenever I waited right infront of my target for galpals/previous ... umm ... \"friends\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif to pass by and hug me/fool around is my success rate dramatically increased.

Skyy
07-11-2003, 09:29 AM
You missed the point. His eye was on the waitress so he is trying for her attention (not the girls he is bringing to the table).

krtel
07-11-2003, 11:34 AM
It is worth the $100 in my opinion. I feel so much more confident in the relationship department because I know so much more about women than I ever knew. Before \"The System\" I was in fog when it came to understanding women. It\'s sort of like night vision goggles (ok, I\'ve been playing Splinter Cell, so sue me!) When women do things, it leaves guys in complete darkness because we don\'t understand them - the system are the night vision goggles that allow us guys to see clearly, even in the darkest night. The thing I like most about it is you don\'t have to change yourself into a jerk to be successful, rather, it retains its focus on being a gentleman. So you can be nice and be successful at the same time. I\'m only 1/2 way done with the book, but dude, I was able to point out 8+ mistakes that I was making with women. You bet those mistakes won\'t happen again.

- Krish

krtel
07-11-2003, 11:43 AM
As Skyy already mentioned, if you read the entire post, I wanted a romantic relationship with the waitress, not the girls I was bringing with me. She doesen\'t have to know that they are just female friends that I have from work and I just took them out for coffee so we could talk about the big project we are working on. She only perceives one thing: I\'m with a woman, a different one, each time. I know some women would say \"He\'s a player! I am not attracted to that type!\" Well, how the hell can one accurately say so? Like I mentioned, the guy and the girl could be anything from friends, co-workers, or hell, even roommates.

- Krish

tounge
07-11-2003, 10:42 PM
Doc Love is very good, and his advice is spot on about 75% of the time. If you want to pickup this waitress, you need to develope a rapport with her and rather quickly. Doc Love would probably tell you to be as direct as possible. If you waste time you may lose out on an opportunity.

krtel
07-11-2003, 11:55 PM
Understood. I was just expressing the fact that guys using copulins make sense now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

- Krish

FrancisBegbie
07-18-2003, 04:57 PM
you know...its weird , butt now that you mention it...I remember one time I accidentally spilled a dropperfull of some highly diluted EW on my shorts by mistake. Now I usually would never use it around my girl as the thoughtt of her seeing me as a woman terrified me, but I remember that day she called out of tthe blue from her cell phone and told me she was on her way over, maybe 10 blocks from my house. So I didnt have ttime tto change, I just putt ona fresh shirt and sprayed my usual spray of TE/m and 2 drops of AE/m. Well thatt day she was all over me..she keptt saying how sexy she thought I was and how she really wantted tto introduce me to all her gal pals...latter on thatt nitte she kept insisting(on the phone) that I meett her and some of her gal pals up that weekend as she really needed them to meet me as soon as possible. This freaked me out as before she would hardly ever menttion the factt that she wanted me to meet her friends...and I usually always wear Te and Ae but wihout the cops...maybe this has sometthing to do witth what you talk about Krtel....

FrancisBegbie
07-18-2003, 05:03 PM
Id also like to add that the nextt weekend I decided again to spread one drop of cops on my shirt and a tiny bit on my neck. On top of it I sprayed one spray of TE. Well that nite I wentt to a small exclusive jazz club in my town thats always full witth 9\' and 10\'s...gorgeous looking hotties who usually never give you the time of day. Well that nite, I was getting rubbed on and stroked by all these women...I remember thinking to myself..\"I know Im not supposed tto freak out and Im supposed tto appear cool and confident, but theres this perfectt ten girl standing beside me rubbing her boobs on my back and occasionally rubbing her leg on mine and eyeing me constantly and its a bit unnerving...\" The only downside, and the reason I dont usually use tthis combo is bcus guys seemed to be very aggresive towards me...staring at me as if to start a fight or something...again just my 2 cents

krtel
07-18-2003, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I think this is a perfect example, and it worked especially well because of the secrets in TE with your copulins. Dude, don\'t you know why the other guys were agressive? You were getting all of the attention from the 9\'s and 10\'s with almost no effort while those guys who chase those girls can\'t even get a second glance from them -all because of the added copulins. I tell ya \"I wonder what makes that guy tick\" or \"whats so special about that guy\"
goes a long way. In a way, I think copulins induce a form of challenge.

- Krish